Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66051 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Do you want me to guess? It may have been 12.30 on the dot, in which case LHO couldn't have shot JFK. It may have been much later, in which case it doesn't rule him out of shooting JFK. I don't think the evidence is such that it can be said for certain when it was.

The evidence, something you continually ignore, shows that he was never in Whaley's cab.

Offline Richard Marks

Not trying to defend WC, but Oswald could easily have walked away unnoticed. It was total mayhem immediately after the shots were fired. I was on the corner of Main and Houston when it happened. People were totally confused and were going every which way. A number of people, including myself, immediately left the area. (I walked back down Houston Street to the Dallas Morning News building where I had earlier gone to apply for a part-time job.)

Of course, no one could know what was going through Oswald's mind, but he probably wasn't thinking clearly. That may account for him getting on the bus. If he was trying to get to his rooming house in Oak Cliff, he had no choice but to get on the bus headed back toward Dealey Plaza. The "Marsalis" bus would have turned left (south) at Houston Street then across the Houston Street viaduct to Oak Cliff. The traffic jam on Elm Street was all the prevented his getaway on the bus.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Are you the same Richard Marks who worked at the Republic National Bank?

Offline Rob Caprio

Not trying to defend WC, but Oswald could easily have walked away unnoticed. It was total mayhem immediately after the shots were fired. I was on the corner of Main and Houston when it happened. People were totally confused and were going every which way. A number of people, including myself, immediately left the area. (I walked back down Houston Street to the Dallas Morning News building where I had earlier gone to apply for a part-time job.)

Of course, no one could know what was going through Oswald's mind, but he probably wasn't thinking clearly. That may account for him getting on the bus. If he was trying to get to his rooming house in Oak Cliff, he had no choice but to get on the bus headed back toward Dealey Plaza. The "Marsalis" bus would have turned left (south) at Houston Street then across the Houston Street viaduct to Oak Cliff. The traffic jam on Elm Street was all the prevented his getaway on the bus.

Maybe he could have, but that still doesn't explain the lack of evidence for the WC's claim of what he did to get to his roominghouse.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

The LNers have still not provided any evidence to support the WC's claim in the OP.

Offline Rob Caprio

The LNers have utterly failed to provide supporting evidence for the WC's claim that LHO walked 7 blocks and entered Cecil Mcwatters' bus only to depart shortly thereafter to get into William Whaley's cab.There is a reason for this  -- there is none to provide.

This means that the WC gave us a false claim (i.e. they lied).

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

So it is settled. There is NO supporting evidence for the WC's claim regarding LHO leaving the TSBD or walking 7 blocks to catch a bus. What else did they totally make up?