Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66128 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Advertisement
Since when does 12:48 constitute anytime between 12:15 and 12:45?

It doesn't. I haven't claimed it was 12.48, only that he didn't definitely state it was 12.30.

Also that interview was broadcast almost a year after the events.

Before this interview did he state it was definitely 12.30pm?

He also says in that interview that his passenger wore gray work clothes, a brown shirt with a silver stripe, and a work jacket.

Yes he did.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

I'm not attempting to, but am addressing the claim that Whaley stated definitely picked up LHO at 12.30pm. Would you say that claim is inaccurate?

"but am addressing the claim that Whaley stated definitely picked up LHO at 12.30pm. Would you say that claim is inaccurate?"

You seem to be a bit confused Mr Turner....Do you recall posting this...

"So put the previous trip ending around 12.30, then went on to say how he estimated times and wrote them down in 15 minute blocks so timings could be out by 10 or 15 minutes. Can't see where he says it was definitely 12.30."

Previously you were arguing that Whaley stated that "ABOUT 12:30"  he picked up a passenger at the Greyhound bus depot....And I agreed that Whaley was referring to a period of time of about 12:30 or between 12:27, and 12:33.   Why do you insist that the time was exactly 12:30? 

I could not say the time of 12:30 was inaccurate......  I doubt that even Whaley knew EXACTLY the time that the man in the BLUE work clothes approached his cab and asked for transportation.  The point is.....LBJ's  Special Blue Ribbon Cover Up Committee  said that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Ossssswald departed from Mc Watters bus 14 minutes AFTER the man in the BLUE clothing got into Whaley's Taxi.

Offline John Iacoletti

It doesn't. I haven't claimed it was 12.48, only that he didn't definitely state it was 12.30.

He did in his affidavit.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

"but am addressing the claim that Whaley stated definitely picked up LHO at 12.30pm. Would you say that claim is inaccurate?"

You seem to be a bit confused Mr Turner....Do you recall posting this...

"So put the previous trip ending around 12.30, then went on to say how he estimated times and wrote them down in 15 minute blocks so timings could be out by 10 or 15 minutes. Can't see where he says it was definitely 12.30."

Previously you were arguing that Whaley stated that "ABOUT 12:30"  he picked up a passenger at the Greyhound bus depot....And I agreed that Whaley was referring to a period of time of about 12:30 or between 12:27, and 12:33.   Why do you insist that the time was exactly 12:30? 

I could not say the time of 12:30 was inaccurate......  I doubt that even Whaley knew EXACTLY the time that the man in the BLUE work clothes approached his cab and asked for transportation.  The point is.....LBJ's  Special Blue Ribbon Cover Up Committee  said that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Ossssswald departed from Mc Watters bus 14 minutes AFTER the man in the BLUE clothing got into Whaley's Taxi.

'Tis you who is confused Walt. You didn't make the claim that I am discussing, Ray Mitchum did. Take a look at the posts just before mine that you have quoted

Offline Walt Cakebread

'Tis you who is confused Walt. You didn't make the claim that I am discussing, Ray Mitchum did. Take a look at the posts just before mine that you have quoted

The point is:....   Whaley's passenger could NOT have been Lee Oswald..... Because according to LBJ's Blue Ribbon Cover Up committee, Lee didn't depart Mc watter's bus until 12:44......   

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

The point is:....   Whaley's passenger could NOT have been Lee Oswald..... Because according to LBJ's Blue Ribbon Cover Up committee, Lee didn't depart Mc watter's bus until 12:44......

That's a different point.

Offline Walt Cakebread

That's a different point.

The crux of the debate is:....   Did Lee Oswald enter Whaley's cab at the Greyhound Bus Depot at about 12:30  on 11/22/63?

Well Mr Turner....   What is your answer? 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

The crux of the debate is:....   Did Lee Oswald enter Whaley's cab at the Greyhound Bus Depot at about 12:30  on 11/22/63?

Well Mr Turner....   What is your answer?

Do you want me to guess? It may have been 12.30 on the dot, in which case LHO couldn't have shot JFK. It may have been much later, in which case it doesn't rule him out of shooting JFK. I don't think the evidence is such that it can be said for certain when it was.