Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66002 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Oh, by the way... I didn't see your response to the point being made. Of course as a chicken xxxx fence-sitter you can avoid having to take a stand.

Yes, it's much braver and rational to just "take a stand" that you cannot actually justify with anything besides namecalling.

And what point was being made by Andrew (whoever that is)?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

So put the previous trip ending around 12.30, then went on to say how he estimated times and wrote them down in 15 minute blocks so timings could be out by 10 or 15 minutes. Can't see where he says it was definitely 12.30.

Dear Mr Turner..( rhymes with handicapped learner) "Around 12:30" is not the same as; around 12:25, or !2:35....."Around 12:30" covers a time period of a couple of minutes before, or after 12:30.

Whaley knew the time as about 12:30....Which means it could have been anywhere between 12:27 and 12:33.... And even a slow learner who has studied the case knows that the official government approved tale has the arch villain Lee Harrrrrrvey Osssssswald ( Hisss,  Booo) on the sixth floor, preparing to murder the President or encountering DPD officer Marrion Baker and answering his question of..."What are you doing here?" in that time period.    It is absolutely impossible for Lee Oswald to have been answering Baker's question and walking along toward Whaley's cab while dressed in BLUE workman's clothing.

Offline Nicholas Turner

Dear Mr Turner..( rhymes with handicapped learner)

You seem to be I full insult mode at the moment Walt. Very unbecoming.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

You seem to be I full insult mode at the moment Walt. Very unbecoming.

That's a very poor excuse for a rebuttal.....Can you present evidence that Lee Oswald possessed BLUE workman's clothing?   Or more to the point of this debate....Can you explain how LBJ's Blue Ribbon cover up committee arrived at the conclusion that Lee Oswald departed Mc watter's bus at 12:44 then walked five blocks to the Taxi stand at the greyhound bus depot and arrived at about 12:30.... Which is the time that Whaley said the man in the BLUE workman's uniform approached his taxi.  Perhaps you believe that Lee Harrrrrvey Osssssswald was walking backwards and changing his clothes as he walked back in time.

Offline Nicholas Turner

That's a very poor excuse for a rebuttal.....

That's obviously because it wasn't a rebuttal.

Can you present evidence that Lee Oswald possessed BLUE workman's clothing?   Or more to the point of this debate....Can you explain how LBJ's Blue Ribbon cover up committee arrived at the conclusion that Lee Oswald departed Mc watter's bus at 12:44 then walked five blocks to the Taxi stand at the greyhound bus depot and arrived at about 12:30.... Which is the time that Whaley said the man in the BLUE workman's uniform approached his taxi.  Perhaps you believe that Lee Harrrrrvey Osssssswald was walking backwards and changing his clothes as he walked back in time.

My post was about whether Whaley stated he definitely picked up LHO at 12.30. In the following interview he says it could have been anytime between 12.15 and 12.45.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

That's obviously because it wasn't a rebuttal.

My post was about whether Whaley stated he definitely picked up LHO at 12.30. In the following interview he says it could have been anytime between 12.15 and 12.45.

In the following interview he says it could have been anytime between 12.15 and 12.45.

OK...But LBJ's Blue Ribbon Cover up Committee said that Lee departed Mc Watter's bus at 12:44.....and he was wearing a dirty brown shirt with a hole in the sleeve ....   Can you explain how he could have arrived at the Taxi stand about one minute later at 12:45 and dressed in BLUE workman's clothing??? 

Offline Nicholas Turner

In the following interview he says it could have been anytime between 12.15 and 12.45.

OK...But LBJ's Blue Ribbon Cover up Committee said that Lee departed Mc Watter's bus at 12:44.....and he was wearing a dirty brown shirt with a hole in the sleeve ....   Can you explain how he could have arrived at the Taxi stand about one minute later at 12:45 and dressed in BLUE workman's clothing???

I'm not attempting to, but am addressing the claim that Whaley stated definitely picked up LHO at 12.30pm. Would you say that claim is inaccurate?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Since when does 12:48 constitute anytime between 12:15 and 12:45?

Also that interview was broadcast almost a year after the events.

He also says in that interview that his passenger wore gray work clothes, a brown shirt with a silver stripe, and a work jacket.