Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 64844 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Advertisement
see above

You edited your post to add the testimony. But you haven't addressed my points about his testimony or shown that he said it was definitely 12.30. If you make a point relating to timings those timings need to be fairly certain don't you agree?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 10:06:53 PM by Nicholas Turner »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Whaley said he was parked at Lamar and Jackson (seven blocks away from the TSBD) when at 12.30pm, he saw Oswald walking towards him from the Commerce, to the North. How did Oswald get from the TSBD to that place and the time still be 12.30? Seven blocks would take at least ten minutes at a brisk walk.

This would exonerate LHO of the assassination all by itself.

Offline Bill Chapman

Whaley said he was parked at Lamar and Jackson (seven blocks away from the TSBD) when at 12.30pm, he saw Oswald walking towards him from the Commerce, to the North. How did Oswald get from the TSBD to that place and the time still be 12.30? Seven blocks would take at least ten minutes at a brisk walk.

Try reading Whaley's testimony and find out.

WHALEY. Well, about 12:30 as you say, sir; I was at the Greyhound bus station. I have a copy of my trip sheet here.
Mr. BALL. Could I see that, please?
Mr. WHALEY. The FBI took the original and the pictures of the cab and everything.
Mr. BALL. That is what I have been waiting for.
Mr. WHALEY. I think it is supposed to be delivered to you, sir.
Mr. BALL. That is right. I am glad you have that copy.
Mr. WHALEY. I thought maybe you might need it. You look down there it says Greyhound, 500 North Beckley, I think it is marked 12:30 to 12:45. Now that could have been 10 minutes off in each direction because I didn't use a watch, I just guess, in other words, all my trips are marked about 15 minutes each.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 12:02:38 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

Some say Oswald shot Kennedy before leaving the Depository, which he did, the little Marxist creep.  Better if he had never been born.

Agreed, but at least the wretched waif got what he deserved in the end.

Offline John Iacoletti

Mr. WHALEY. I thought maybe you might need it. You look down there it says Greyhound, 500 North Beckley, I think it is marked 12:30 to 12:45. Now that could have been 10 minutes off in each direction because I didn't use a watch, I just guess, in other words, all my trips are marked about 15 minutes each.

The narrative has the cab ride at 12:48.  How is this "10 minutes off" of 12:30?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 03:37:01 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Still no evidence provided by the WC defenders to support the WC's claim in OP. Why do they support guesses?

Offline Bill Chapman

The narrative has the cab ride at 12:48.  How is this "10 minutes off" of 12:30?

FFS. Whalley didn't have a watch, he was guessing

Reply #452
"The trip sheet says 12:30 - 12:45"

That provides some leeway for 12:48 and a 10 minute estimate
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:03:20 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Still no evidence provided by the WC defenders to support the WC's claim in OP. Why do they support guesses?

The OP itself is that of an adolescent. Tell us who would know anything about Oswald as he walked those blocks, just a few minutes after the assassination. You seem to be implying that the genpop should have already been on the lookout for him.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:25:04 PM by Bill Chapman »