Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 65900 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Advertisement

Yet another claim that you have provided no evidence for.  You're a piece of work.  Why would anybody believe a single thing you say?

Nobody does, John.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 06:54:45 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

Whaley said he was parked at Lamar and Jackson (seven blocks away from the TSBD) when at 12.30pm, he saw Oswald walking towards him from the Commerce, to the North. How did Oswald get from the TSBD to that place and the time still be 12.30? Seven blocks would take at least ten minutes at a brisk walk.

Offline Nicholas Turner

Whaley said he was parked at Lamar and Jackson (seven blocks away from the TSBD) when at 12.30pm, he saw Oswald walking towards him from the Commerce, to the North. How did Oswald get from the TSBD to that place and the time still be 12.30? Seven blocks would take at least ten minutes at a brisk walk.

Whaley didn't say it was definitely 12.30pm when Oswald walked towards him did he?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

Whaley didn't say it was definitely 12.30pm when Oswald walked towards him did he?

Yes.https://catalog.archives.gov/id/7461270

W aren testimony.
"Mr. BALL. And you put the trip ending Greyhound around 12:30?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. You remember that trip, do you, you remember the fact that you took the trip to the Greyhound and parked your car at the Greyhound or your cab at the Greyhound, don't you?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir; I remember it.
Mr. BALL. Were you standing at the Greyhound, at your cab stand at the Greyhound, long before you picked up another passenger?
Mr. WHALEY. No, sir, there was no one at the Greyhound stand and when I unloaded at the door I just pulled up about 30 feet to the stand and stopped and then I wanted a package of cigarettes, I was out so I started to get out and I saw this passenger coming so I waited for him. `"
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 06:48:02 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Nicholas Turner

Yes.

Where? He said in an interview I watched it could have been as late as 12.45 as he only estimated the time in 15 minute blocks. Where did he say it was definitely 12.30?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

So put the previous trip ending around 12.30, then went on to say how he estimated times and wrote them down in 15 minute blocks so timings could be out by 10 or 15 minutes. Can't see where he says it was definitely 12.30.

Offline John Iacoletti

Where? He said in an interview I watched it could have been as late as 12.45 as he only estimated the time in 15 minute blocks. Where did he say it was definitely 12.30?

His own trip sheet (CE 382) refutes the claim that he only estimated the time in 15 minute blocks.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

see above