Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 65770 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
Once again, Lyin' "Richard":

Nobody is claiming that McWatters' bus trip was "faked" by anyone.  The question at hand is what is your evidence that Oswald was on that bus?  You're doing what you always do -- making up a strawman because of your inability to justify your case.

What makes you think that bus transfer was ever on him?

The bus trip serves a couple of purposes:

- It lends support to Oswald leaving the TSBD within minutes, which for some strange reason the LN brigade considers evidence of murder.  And also (via McWatters) that Oswald was in a hurry to get on the bus since he knocked on the door to get on mid-block.  Which the LN brigade also considers evidence of murder.

- It lends support (via Bledsoe's claims) that Oswald did not change his shirt before he was arrested.  Without that, the fiber "analysis" that tries to link the shirt with the parking lot jacket and with the rifle are worthless.

The bus trip serves a couple of purposes
>>> Yeah, your gaslighting purposes

It lends support to Oswald leaving the TSBD within minutes, which for some strange reason the LN brigade considers evidence of murder.
>>> Abruptly leaving the scene of the crime doesn't help his case.

And also (via McWatters) that Oswald was in a hurry to get on the bus since he knocked on the door to get on mid-block. Which the LN brigade also considers evidence of murder
>>> So in the middle of a traffic jam he had to get on right away? LOL.

>>> Fritz's notes via https://www.maryferrell.org/php/showlist.php?docset=1101

BTW, you've once again demonstrated what I have been pointing out all along: That you pick out one piece of evidence at a time and claim that we hold that up as proof of murder.

For some strange reason. Gaslighter.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:10:02 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Still no supporting evidence for the WC's claim in the opening post. It can be safely deduced by now that the WC was incorrect in their claim. What else where they incorrect about?

Offline John Iacoletti

Oswald: I didn't shoot anyone. (Smirks).
Freeman: Okay, my darling angel... you're free to go.
Oswald: (Smirks)

Speaking of smirks....this is apparently Chapman's best argument that Oswald did it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

The bus trip serves a couple of purposes
>>> Yeah, your gaslighting purposes

Spoken like a guy who just learned a new word and wants to use it for every occasion.

>>> Abruptly leaving the scene of the crime doesn't help his case.

Lots of people abruptly left the scene of the crime.

>>> So in the middle of a traffic jam he had to get on right away? LOL.

It's your narrative -- you explain it.  Makes no sense for a murderer trying to escape either...

>>> Fritz's notes via https://www.maryferrell.org/php/showlist.php?docset=1101

LOL.  All Fritz's notes say is "got trans same out of pocket".

BTW, you've once again demonstrated what I have been pointing out all along: That you pick out one piece of evidence at a time and claim that we hold that up as proof of murder.

Quote me ever saying that anyone is holding up the bus transfer as proof of murder.  How long do you plan on lying about this?

I honestly don't know what LNs think the bus transfer is proof of.  I don't even think they know.

Offline Bill Chapman

Spoken like a guy who just learned a new word and wants to use it for every occasion.
>>> Nah, just where applicable. Meaning every CT on the planet. 

Lots of people abruptly left the scene of the crime.
>>> How soon and how many from his workplace? Did any have permission?

It's your narrative -- you explain it. 
>>> Okay: Fewer ?eyes on?. Need that explained too?

Makes no sense for a murderer trying to escape either...
>>> Not unless he suddenly decided he should get off the street.

LOL.  All Fritz's notes say is "got trans same out of pocket".
>>> Obviously meant got trans out of same pocket

Quote me ever saying that anyone is holding up the bus transfer as proof of murder.  How long do you plan on lying about this?
>>> Quote me saying anything about the bus transfer other than linking to Fritz?s notes re said transfer. (After all, you said ?What makes you think that bus transfer was ever on him??)
? Reply #350 on: October 31, 2018, 11:51:16 PM ?

However I can quote you saying we hold up other (single) pieces up as of evidence murder. You constantly pop up and whine about that:

Reply #350 on: October 31, 2018, 11:51:16 PM ?
Iacoletti It lends support to Oswald leaving the TSBD within minutes, which for some strange reason the LN brigade considers evidence of murder.

And also (via McWatters) that Oswald was in a hurry to get on the bus since he knocked on the door to get on mid-block. Which the LN brigade also considers evidence of murder

I honestly don't know what LNs think the bus transfer is proof of.  I don't even think they know.
>>> Proof that he took a bus on Nov 22 in the PM. 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 02:27:47 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

>>> Quote me saying anything about the bus transfer other than linking to Fritz?s notes re said transfer. (After all, you said ?What makes you think that bus transfer was ever on him??)

Yes, and your answer was Fritz?s notes.  Care to explain?

However I can quote you saying we hold up other (single) pieces up as of evidence murder.

"as of evidence murder"?  Who are you, Yoda?

But you do hold other (single) pieces up as evidence of murder.  Are you denying that?  You did it just now by claiming that Oswald got on a bus to get eyes off of him, with no evidence of that whatsoever.  However, how does that justify your false claim that I accused you of holding up the bus transfer as proof of murder?

>>> Proof that he took a bus on Nov 22 in the PM.

How does a bus transfer prove that he took anything?

But regardless, would you care to explain what that's doing on lists of "evidence" for Oswald's guilt in the assassination of JFK?

Offline John Iacoletti

Did Rosa or Wanda ever say that Sarah told them she saw Oswald outside the 2nd floor lunchroom?  If the answer is no, then stop claiming that she did.  It's dishonest.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

It's because you don't have the evidence, and you know it.  There's enough misinformation on this forum without you adding to it.