Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 65977 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
Still no answer to my question?  If Fritz had recorded the interrogations, you would simply claim the recordings were false.  Why in the world would Fritz falsely claim Oswald was on a bus that took him nowhere?

Your question is a straw man. The evidence that you ignore shows that LHO was never on McWatters' bus or in Whaley's cab. End of story.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Smith

Your question is a straw man. The evidence that you ignore shows that LHO was never on McWatters' bus or in Whaley's cab. End of story.

The end of the story is that you can't even articulate a single reason your fantasy conspirators or WC would fake Oswald's presence on the bus.  Oswald himself admitted being on the bus.  You are calling your hero a liar.  If there were any doubt, he has the bus transfer in his pocket. 

Offline John Iacoletti

Bus transfer and Oswald's admission.  Other than that...btw still waiting for you to explain why anyone would fake Oswald getting on a bus that took him nowhere.  What was the purpose of that risky and seemingly pointless exercise again?  Your conspirators didn't have enough on their hands that day assassinating the president, getting the real assassin out of harm's way, and framing Oswald.  They also had time to arrange a false bus ride that would include locating a bus in the area at the appropriate time and somehow convincing a bus load of passengers not to say otherwise.  All for no apparent reason.   Great plan.  Very convincing.

Yet another "Richard Smith" strawman.  Rob never claimed that conspirators arranged a false bus ride.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

The end of the story is that you can't even articulate a single reason your fantasy conspirators or WC would fake Oswald's presence on the bus.

Rob has already explained his position on this:  to divert from the testimony that Oswald got into a car with another individual.  Don't blame your lack of attention on him.

Oswald himself admitted being on the bus.  You are calling your hero a liar.

Again with the "hero" rhetoric.  You don't know what Oswald admitted to.

If there were any doubt, he has the bus transfer in his pocket.

Of course he did.  The police just couldn't find it for two hours.  Or those .38 bullets.

Offline Richard Smith

Poor dishonest John can't keep up again.  I'm fully aware that Caprio is claiming that the bus ride was to cover up Oswald getting a ride from someone else.  The issue is why would Caprio's fantasy conspirators or even the WC fake Oswald's presence on a bus ride which does not achieve that purpose because the bus takes Oswald nowhere.  Can you comprehend that simple and obvious point?  The cab ride would achieve any objective to explain how Oswald got to his boardinghouse.  There would be no need and substantial risk to fake a ride on some random bus with a load of passengers.   What difference does it make how long the police took to find the bus transfer in his pocket?  It was in his pocket. This from the kooky contrarian who reverts to his strawman nonsense whenever someone indicates he is suggesting evidence has been faked or planted.  But here you not only suggest the transfer was planted on him but that Oswald's own admission that he was on the bus is suspect.  But you are not implying a conspiracy - right? 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 05:19:10 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Poor dishonest John can't keep up again.  I'm fully aware that Caprio is claiming that the bus ride was to cover up Oswald getting a ride from someone else.

Poor dishonest Richard invokes a false bus ride that Caprio never posited to answer his own question that he claims to already know the answer to.

If the bus ride goes nowhere then why are you so attached to Oswald having been on that bus?

What difference does it make how long the police took to find the bus transfer in his pocket?  It was in his pocket.

And you know this...how?

And you know that Oswald admitted to being on McWatter's bus...how, exactly?

Offline Rob Caprio

The end of the story is that you can't even articulate a single reason your fantasy conspirators or WC would fake Oswald's presence on the bus.  Oswald himself admitted being on the bus.  You are calling your hero a liar.  If there were any doubt, he has the bus transfer in his pocket.

Are really dense or just dishonest? I told you that I was not involved in planning of the conspiracy so I have no idea what was planned or done, but you just ignore this.

You are taking claims that we have NO idea about in regards to them being honest or not and stating them as being facts. That is dishonest.

You cannot provide any supporting evidence for the WC's claims. NONE. For the 10th time, the bus transfer is NOT evidence of anything.

Why not answer this question? I have asked it many times and you 🏃‍♂️ from answering it everytime. Why do you choose to support a theory that has NO supporting evidence behind it?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Poor dishonest John can't keep up again.  I'm fully aware that Caprio is claiming that the bus ride was to cover up Oswald getting a ride from someone else.  The issue is why would Caprio's fantasy conspirators or even the WC fake Oswald's presence on a bus ride which does not achieve that purpose because the bus takes Oswald nowhere.  Can you comprehend that simple and obvious point?  The cab ride would achieve any objective to explain how Oswald got to his boardinghouse.  There would be no need and substantial risk to fake a ride on some random bus with a load of passengers.   What difference does it make how long the police took to find the bus transfer in his pocket?  It was in his pocket. This from the kooky contrarian who reverts to his strawman nonsense whenever someone indicates he is suggesting evidence has been faked or planted.  But here you not only suggest the transfer was planted on him but that Oswald's own admission that he was on the bus is suspect.  But you are not implying a conspiracy - right?

You are the furthest thing away from being fully aware as you claim that I have seen. I NEVER claimed what you are attributing to me. I simply said, "Since the the WC didn't provide supporting evidence for their claim then I will make my own claim that he received a ride out of DP." I didn't get into what you are attributing to me, but it is most likely the reason that the WC felt the need to create the two scenarios that have NO supporting evidence.

The WC's main goal was to squash any thoughts of a conspiracy.