Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66122 times)

Offline Steve Logan

Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Martin Weidmann

Any lame excuse to jam that square peg into a round hole.

Of course it is... Just because the package could have been protruding out doesn't mean it was, regardless if Frazier paid much attention to it or not.

Frazier saw Oswald put the package in his cupped hand and below his armpit before he started walking. A fact the LNs always prefer to ignore!

Offline John Iacoletti

It's time again to mention the canonical list of lame LN excuses for conflicting or contradictory evidence, including their cavalcade of "lying/mistaken" witnesses:

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,100.0.html

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Any lame excuse to jam that square peg into a round hole.

What round hole?

That Oswald bought the rifle eight months before the assassination and shortly thereafter took surveillance photos of General Walkers house and not long after a bullet that was perfectly consistent with Oswald's rifle was found in General Walker's house?
That Oswald was photographed with C2766?
That Oswald told a different story to Frazier and his sister about where he placed the rifle.
That Oswald told a different story to Frazier about the contents of the package?
That Oswald went home mid-week?
That Oswald left behind his Wedding ring
That Oswald left behind the vast majority of his wealth?
That a bag was found in the sniper's nest?
That the bag had Oswald's prints?
That the bag had fibers which matched the fibers in Oswald's blanket, the one that was found empty on the 22nd?
The rifle found on the 6th floor with Oswald's prints?
The rifle on the 6th floor found with fibers that matched Oswald's arrest shirt?

All the evidence leads to only one conclusion that Oswald carried his rifle into the Depository, therefore we are merely putting a square peg in the appropriate square hole and btw is your side ever going to tell us how Oswald's rifle ended up on the 6th floor, was it a magic rifle?

Without any supporting evidence to contradict any of these events how do you honestly believe that any investigation could come to an alternate conclusion to the Warren Commission?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

So many shades of wrong.  What you call evidence doesn't have to be explained away.  It requires so much speculation and handwaving to even call it evidence.  And he's not my boy -- he's your fall guy.

:D

OK Iacoletti or whatever your name is, let's look at the basics of the rifle order and see who has to speculate and handwave?

Typical CT speculation and hand waving.

Even though the Kleins microfilm evidence contains a photo of the coupon and envelope together(CE773), I'll just handwave the envelope away?

Speculate that Oswald couldn't have received the rifle?

Speculate that the Backyard photos are fake?

Speculate that Oswald was photographed with some other Carcano, eight months before the assassination?

Handwave away all the testimony from Marina and the de Mohrenschildt's?

Speculate how the rifle ended up on the 6th floor?

Speculate how Oswald prints ended up on the long brown paper bag found in the sniper's nest?

Speculate how Oswald's prints ended up on the rifle?

Speculate how fibers that matched Oswald's arrest shirt were found on the rifle?

So Iacoletti or whatever your name is, go and speculate and handwave away the evidence to your heart's content but don't accuse us of doing the same because we rely on supporting evidence.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 03:08:16 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

Offline John Iacoletti

What round hole?

That Oswald bought the rifle eight months before the assassination

You haven't proven that Oswald bought anything.

and shortly thereafter took surveillance photos of General Walkers house

You haven't proven that Oswald took surveillance photos of General Walkers house.

and not long after a bullet that was perfectly consistent with Oswald's rifle was found in General Walker's house?

You mean the steel-jacketed bullet that Walker said was not CE 573?

That Oswald was photographed with C2766?

You haven't proven that Oswald was photographed with C2766.

That Oswald told a different story to Frazier and his sister about where he placed the rifle.

I don't know what you think that proves.

That Oswald told a different story to Frazier about the contents of the package?

That Oswald went home mid-week?

That Oswald left behind his Wedding ring

That Oswald left behind the vast majority of his wealth?

That a bag was found in the sniper's nest?

Not according to the first 6 or 7 law enforcement officers to see the "sniper's nest".

That the bag had Oswald's prints?

That the bag had fibers which matched the fibers in Oswald's blanket, the one that was found empty on the 22nd?

And by "matched", you mean not unique to any specific blanket.

P.S.:

The rifle found on the 6th floor with Oswald's prints?

No, the rifle had prints near the trigger guard that were useless for identification purposes, and a single partial palmprint showed up a week later on an index card.

The rifle on the 6th floor found with fibers that matched Oswald's arrest shirt?

And by "matched", you mean not unique to any specific shirt.

All the evidence leads to only one conclusion that Oswald carried his rifle into the Depository,

Only by injecting a mountain of speculation, assumption, handwaving, and flat out false claims about the evidence.

therefore we are merely putting a square peg in the appropriate square hole and btw is your side ever going to tell us how Oswald's rifle ended up on the 6th floor, was it a magic rifle?

"Oswald's rifle".  LOL.

Without any supporting evidence to contradict any of these events how do you honestly believe that any investigation could come to an alternate conclusion to the Warren Commission?

Those aren't "events", they are your usual misrepresentations of the evidence.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 07:50:26 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Even though the Kleins microfilm evidence contains a photo of the coupon and envelope together(CE773), I'll just handwave the envelope away?

How does that show that that coupon arrived in that envelope?  By the way, let's see the microfilm.  Oops.

Speculate that Oswald couldn't have received the rifle?

Says the guy with no evidence that Oswald received any rifle.

Speculate that the Backyard photos are fake?

I never speculated about that.

Speculate that Oswald was photographed with some other Carcano, eight months before the assassination?

Says the guy with no evidence that the rifle in the photo is C2766.

Handwave away all the testimony from Marina and the de Mohrenschildt's?

What testimony?  None of them ever identified the serial number of the rifle they saw.

Speculate how the rifle ended up on the 6th floor?

That would be you speculating (without any evidence) how that rifle ended up on the 6th floor.

Speculate how Oswald prints ended up on the long brown paper bag found in the sniper's nest?

Says the guy with no evidence that a long brown paper bag was found in the "sniper's nest".   Or when.  Or where is was located.  Or how it was folded.  Or who picked it up.

Speculate how Oswald's prints ended up on the rifle?

Says the guy with no evidence that Oswald's prints ended up on the rifle.

Speculate how fibers that matched Oswald's arrest shirt were found on the rifle?

Says the guy with no evidence as to what specific shirt the fibers came from.

So Iacoletti or whatever your name is, go and speculate and handwave away the evidence to your heart's content but don't accuse us of doing the same because we rely on supporting evidence.

I see a lot of claims here.  "Supporting evidence"...not so much.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 07:52:41 PM by John Iacoletti »