Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66066 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
The same old song and dance is your "fantasy conspirators".  Rob is suggested that the alleged bus ride was used as a cover by the Warren Commission, not by your strawman conspirators setting up a bus ride in advance.

How are you deciding which of Oswald's alleged statements are true and which are not?  He also "admitted" to changing his shirt.

And if Oswald actually had this transfer when he was arrested, why was it not "found" for 2 hours?

Robobleater suggests a lot of things. Can't wait for his press conference.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 08:15:04 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Robobleater suggests a lot of things. Can't wait for his press conference.

So do you.

As I recall....

Offline Bill Chapman

So do you.

As I recall....

Good one

But the difference is, unlike Caprio, I don't claim my musings sink anything... or anyone.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 01:58:24 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Martin Weidmann

Good one

But the difference is I don't claim my musings sink anything

When did John claim such a thing?

Offline Bill Chapman

Show us where I said that he did
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:22:43 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

LOL.  Poor dishonest "John" with his same tired song and dance.  Caprio isn't just saying Oswald's bus ride is unsubstantiated.  He specifically stated that the bus ride story was a cover for Oswald getting a ride from someone else.  So take it up with him if you don't like the characterization of the bus ride as an intentionally "faked event".  The obvious problem with that, as I've pointed out, is that bus ride does not advance that objective because it took Oswald nowhere.  Caprio must have at least a dim realization of this now as he is stuck without an explanation for his silly theory and has reverted to his canned responses.    If the bus ride was not "faked," but just the product of some inexplicable mix up, why does Oswald admit being on the bus, where does his bus transfer come from etc.?  Oswald was either on the bus or there was an effort by someone to make it look as though he was on the bus (i.e. a faked event).  There is no delusion third option.

Do you LNers ever tell the truth about what others say? You're UNABLE to support the WC's claims. I merely pointed out what witnesses actually said.

Newsflash  -- the WC NEVER supported their claims (you haven't either) so there is NO need for me to make anything up to counter their claims.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:37:29 PM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Rob Caprio

Good one

The concept of my series, the one that the LNers desperately wanted off the board, was to use statements and evidence to show that the WC's claims were inaccurate and false. Mission accomplished.

Further proof came with its removal. LNers hate the actual evidence and rather love the unsupported claims found in the WCR.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

He is referring to me.