Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66111 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
No.

Seriously, this is typical Kook logic where you set some unattainable unknown standard and whenever this perceived level of proof isn't delivered then you seem to claim some sort of hollow victory. Very strange.

What's kooky is concluding that there was a rifle in a bag, based on no evidence whatsoever of a rifle being in a bag.

1. Nobody had X-Ray vision and could see through the bag.
2. Linnie describes the bag and contents as appearing heavy and bulky towards one end.
3. The bag was crumpled and while a hard unknown object perhaps a rifle caused scratches the origin couldn't be determined.
4. Either Oswald or Frazier and his sister lied about where Oswald put the package.
5. Either Oswald or Frazier lied about the contents of the package.
6. Either Frazier or Oswald lied about where Oswald was getting his lunch.
7. Oswald's prints were on the bag.
8. The bag was found in the same window that multiple eyewitnesses saw a man with a rifle, Brennan testified that the man was Oswald.

You're cherry-picking Linnie Mae.  She described the bag as being 27 inches long.  You don't just get to assume that CE142 was the bag that she or Buell saw.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Yawn, your entire case seems to rely on mistaken eyewitnesses, forged evidence, planted evidence, crooked cops, crooked officials and the list goes on, but still not one shred of proof to support any of your self serving allegations. Go figure.

Says the guy without one shred of proof to support a rifle being in the bag that Frazier saw.

Offline John Iacoletti

Vince Bugliosi:  So the bag could have been protruding out in front of his body and you wouldn't have been able to see it.  Is that correct?

Buell Frazier:  That is true.

Do we really need to play the word games?  Frazier admitted that the bag could have been carried by Oswald in a manner different than he (Frazier) previously described.

Too bad Frazier didn't realize that Oswald would have to have held a 38-inch bag at a 45 degree angle for it not to have been visible above his shoulder.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Can you prove that Leavelle, in the weeks and months after the assassination, didn't tell family, friends and coworkers about what Scoggins said at the lineup?

You can see Mack's surprise when Frazier made that claim.  Frazier had never said anything like that before.  I don't give Frazier's statement (that he saw Oswald leave the building) much value, since he apparently waited decades upon decades to make that claim.

Can you quote Frazier ever saying anything like that before?

Can you quote Leavelle ever telling the Scoggins story before?

Double standard?

Offline John Iacoletti

Of course you can't find fault with my post because I reckon all your arguments continually revolve around "mistaken eyewitnesses, forged evidence, planted evidence, crooked cops, crooked officials and as I said the list goes on.

Yet another "Mytton" lie.  Pointing out that you have ZERO evidence for a rifle being in the bag that Frazier saw relies on none of those things.

I just make reasonable inferences based on the evidence whereas in return you make observations which are unreasonable.

And by "reasonable inferences", you mean wild-ass guesses.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Hopeless. I've laid out several times why the bus ride doesn't make sense as a "faked" event and you have responded each time with nonsense like the above.

That's because "faked event" is yet another "Richard Smith" strawman.  All Caprio is saying is that the claim that Oswald was on McWatters' bus relies on Mary Bledsoe's unsubstantiated claim that she rented a room to him for a week and recognized him, and a bus transfer that was "found in his pocket" hours after his arrest.

Offline Richard Smith

LOL.  Poor dishonest "John" with his same tired song and dance.  Caprio isn't just saying Oswald's bus ride is unsubstantiated.  He specifically stated that the bus ride story was a cover for Oswald getting a ride from someone else.  So take it up with him if you don't like the characterization of the bus ride as an intentionally "faked event".  The obvious problem with that, as I've pointed out, is that bus ride does not advance that objective because it took Oswald nowhere.  Caprio must have at least a dim realization of this now as he is stuck without an explanation for his silly theory and has reverted to his canned responses.    If the bus ride was not "faked," but just the product of some inexplicable mix up, why does Oswald admit being on the bus, where does his bus transfer come from etc.?  Oswald was either on the bus or there was an effort by someone to make it look as though he was on the bus (i.e. a faked event).  There is no delusion third option. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

LOL.  Poor dishonest "John" with his same tired song and dance.  Caprio isn't just saying Oswald's bus ride is unsubstantiated.  He specifically stated that the bus ride story was a cover for Oswald getting a ride from someone else.

The same old song and dance is your "fantasy conspirators".  Rob is suggested that the alleged bus ride was used as a cover by the Warren Commission, not by your strawman conspirators setting up a bus ride in advance.

If the bus ride was not "faked," but just the product of some inexplicable mix up, why does Oswald admit being on the bus, where does his bus transfer come from etc.?

How are you deciding which of Oswald's alleged statements are true and which are not?  He also "admitted" to changing his shirt.

And if Oswald actually had this transfer when he was arrested, why was it not "found" for 2 hours?