Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66129 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
Indeed.

Parsing someone's reply and presenting it out of context shows your lack of integrity.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

Parsing someone's reply and presenting it out of context shows your lack of integrity.

Being unaware of a 2002 interview between Gary Mack and Buell Frazier shows your lack of knowledge of the case.

This lack of knowledge would be acceptable if you hadn't just told another forum member to go back and research some more.

Offline Bill Chapman

You mean this?

Mr. EISENBERG. Now you also said there were several fibers, Mr. Stombaugh?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Yes, sir; I did. There was a single brown delustered viscose fiber and several light-green cotton fibers.
Mr. EISENBERG. Did this single brown viscose fiber match the fibers from the blanket, Exhibit 140?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Yes; it did.
Mr. EISENBERG. In what characteristics were they matched?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. The fibers in the blanket had a large number of brown viscose fibers, delustered and one fiber I found in the bag was also a viscose fiber of the same type and color as seen under a low-powered microscope. The delustering spots seen on the fiber were the same size, and both fibers were approximately the same diameter.
Mr. EISENBERG. How common is viscose, Mr. Stombaugh, as a fiber?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Viscose is fairly common. It is used in many types of garments; it depends on the quality of the garment.
Mr. EISENBERG. And this was delustered viscose, did you say?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Yes.
Mr. EISENBERG. How common is delustered viscose?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. It is most common, I would say. It is more common than lustrous.

Stop deflecting. Your question was 'show us where an expert actually used the word "matched"
My link clearly shows that an expert actually used the word 'matched'.

Multiple times in fact, at times stated directly by Stombaugh, and answered in the affirmative when Eisenberg asked him if the fibers were a match, or matched.

Well?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 08:20:27 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Martin Weidmann

Stop deflecting. Your question was 'show us where an expert actually used the word "matched"
My link clearly shows that an expert actually used the word 'matched'.

Multiple times in fact, at times stated directly by Stombaugh, and answered in the affirmative when Eisenberg asked him if the fibers were a match, or matched.

Well?

Read reply 237 on page 24

Offline Ray Mitcham

Vince Bugliosi:  So the bag could have been protruding out in front of his body and you wouldn't have been able to see it.  Is that correct?

Buell Frazier:  That is true.

Frazier admitted that the bag could have been carried by Oswald in a manner different than he (Frazier) previously described.

This is how  the 37" package (if it ever existed) would have had to have been carried (red line) in order for it not to have been seen above Oswald's shoulder. Dotted line indicates the shoulder line. (Anybody who  thinks he would have carried a package at that angle,  needs his head examining.) The green line shows the height it would have been if it had been carried normally.

(Based on model being Oswald's height 69")

« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 01:40:54 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Smith

Translation: Richard still can't support the WC's claim so he tries to shift the burden onto me. Typical. Why does he support a theory that seems to be indefensible?

Hopeless. I've laid out several times why the bus ride doesn't make sense as a "faked" event and you have responded each time with nonsense like the above.  If you can't articulate a single reason for your conspirators to fake the bus ride, what does that tell about the likelihood that they did so?

Offline Rob Caprio

Being unaware of a 2002 interview between Gary Mack and Buell Frazier shows your lack of knowledge of the case.

This lack of knowledge would be acceptable if you hadn't just told another forum member to go back and research some more.

Nice try, but no person can be aware of every interview ever conducted on the JFK assassination. It proves nothing in relation to the OP so who cares?

The fact that you feel the need to belittle others to make yourself look important says it all. Since you have joined this thread you have not even attempted to answer the question of the OP. Why is that?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Hopeless. I've laid out several times why the bus ride doesn't make sense as a "faked" event and you have responded each time with nonsense like the above.  If you can't articulate a single reason for your conspirators to fake the bus ride, what does that tell about the likelihood that they did so?

For the last time -- I wasn't a co-conspirator so I have no idea why they did anything that they did. Now, why are you unable to support the WC's claim with evidence? Why do you support a theory that is not supported with evidence? Do tell.