Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 65984 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
a fiber that matched Oswald's blanket

You keep claiming this, but show us where an expert actually used the word "matched"?

Stombaugh

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/stombaugh.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Stombaugh

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/stombaugh.htm

You mean this?

Mr. EISENBERG. Now you also said there were several fibers, Mr. Stombaugh?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Yes, sir; I did. There was a single brown delustered viscose fiber and several light-green cotton fibers.
Mr. EISENBERG. Did this single brown viscose fiber match the fibers from the blanket, Exhibit 140?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Yes; it did.
Mr. EISENBERG. In what characteristics were they matched?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. The fibers in the blanket had a large number of brown viscose fibers, delustered and one fiber I found in the bag was also a viscose fiber of the same type and color as seen under a low-powered microscope. The delustering spots seen on the fiber were the same size, and both fibers were approximately the same diameter.
Mr. EISENBERG. How common is viscose, Mr. Stombaugh, as a fiber?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Viscose is fairly common. It is used in many types of garments; it depends on the quality of the garment.
Mr. EISENBERG. And this was delustered viscose, did you say?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. Yes.
Mr. EISENBERG. How common is delustered viscose?
Mr. STOMBAUGH. It is most common, I would say. It is more common than lustrous.

Offline Jerry Freeman

Chapman and Mytton must be joined at the hip. They seem to spontaneously respond to each others questions :D
 I reviewed that testimony also. Stombough mentions the word 'match' some 67 times relating to Oswald's body hairs found on the blanket [like it was never cleaned?]
  There you have it...absolute proof! Of what really? Ehhh not so sure there.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Translation:  although Rob has repeatedly claimed that Oswald was not on the bus and any evidence of such is the product of fakery or lies, he cannot come up with any explanation whatsoever for why his conspirators would fake Oswald's appearance on a bus that takes him nowhere.  If the purpose of Oswald's "fake" bus ride was to cover up for getting a ride from someone else, it does not do that because the bus takes him nowhere and the cab ride would suffice for that purpose.  There is no rational explanation in a conspiracy scenario for placing Oswald both on this bus and a cab, necessitating that a random group of bus passengers be convinced not to say otherwise, when the cab ride alone would have served that purpose.  Thus, the bus ride makes no sense as part of any fabricated event.

Translation: Richard still can't support the WC's claim so he tries to shift the burden onto me. Typical. Why does he support a theory that seems to be indefensible?

Online Martin Weidmann

Chapman and Mytton must be joined at the hip. They seem to spontaneously respond to each others questions :D
 I reviewed that testimony also. Stombough mentions the word 'match' some 67 times relating to Oswald's body hairs found on the blanket [like it was never cleaned?]
  There you have it...absolute proof! Of what really? Ehhh not so sure there.

I found the use of the word "matched" without a proper explanation somewhat controversial.

Stombaugh's testimony clearly shows that with the word "matched" he merely means (and I paraphrase) "common fibers that are similar to those used in the blanket" and not a match to the exclusion of all other possible sources. Set in that context I have no problem with the word "matched" although I am sure in my mind that Mytton and Chapman did not want to convey that message by using the word.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:43:18 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

June 2002

No Bill, he doesn't say he saw Oswald "head up Elm".  Not in 2002 and not in 2013.

Offline John Iacoletti

Thanks for stating the bleeding obvious.

So?

The interrogation testimony evidence and it is evidence, was corroborated by a number of interrogators, so sure you can say they all got together and lied or whatever but you won't because that would class you as certifiable.
So we're left with Frazier and his sister who both testified that the package was on the back seat and we have several eyewitnesses who say that Oswald told a completely different story, so Hmmm this has gotta go somewhere and I'm guessing a Jury would go with Frazier and his sister being truthful and Oswald lied because his rifle was found on the 6th floor with his palm print and fibers that matched his shirt fibers.

Have you lost what little remains of your faculties?  How do you get from "package on the back seat" (which Linnie Mae allegedly saw through a carport wall) to "rifle inside bag"?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I love these intellectual debates, keep it up.

I love the way you seriously think that you have proven something merely by claiming that it has been proven.