Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66054 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Geez, you got me what can I say. Even though I supplied the actual Frazier testimony which is odd if I was trying to deceive but anyway, Frazier said he "didn't pay any attention" to the bag which somehow has a totally different meaning to "Frazier payed no attention to the bag"

He said he didn't pay much attention.  5 times in your excerpt.  You even underlined them.  Not surprising that you twisted that the way you twist everything.

Why did Oswald allegedly say he kept the package on his lap when it was really sprawled out on the back seat?

Why did Oswald allegedly tell Frazier that the package contained curtain rods and allegedly tell the interrogators that he kept his lunch on his lap?

Allegedly is right.  I'm still not seeing any evidence of a rifle in a bag.  Just a bunch of unanswerable questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Every investigation since the WC has proved that Oswald did it,

LOL

Offline Rob Caprio

Ross, can you provide supporting evidence that LHO didn't get into a car and leave DP?

Rob, Rob, Rob....

I never claimed Oswald didn't get into a car and leave Dealey Plaza. Even if I did: You should know that it's impossible to prove a negative to 100% certainty.

However, for you (and others) who declare that it was impossible for Lee Harvey Oswald to get from the boardinghouse on North Beckley to Tenth and Patton in time to shoot Officer JD Tippit: LHO could have been given a ride by a motorist. The motorist might not have been a conspirator.

Accordingly: Rob, can you provide "supporting evidence" that LHO didn't get a ride in a car from near the boardinghouse on North Beckley to near Tenth and Patton?

Incidentally: Why is it more likely that he (LHO) got into a car (at Dealey Plaza) rather than walk up Elm Street?

I didn't claim that he walked 7 blocks up Elm and got on a bus, but you insist that I produce evidence he didn't when the WC never supported their claim. How does it feel?

I haven't claimed any such thing in this thread. I simply have asked the LNers to support the WC's guess, but it seems that none of you can. Try as you might I will not go off topic.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

When did Frazier say that he saw Oswald head up Elm?

June 2002

Offline John Mytton

Allegedly is right.  I'm still not seeing any evidence of a rifle in a bag.  Just a bunch of unanswerable questions.

Allegedly is right.

Thanks for stating the bleeding obvious.

I'm still not seeing any evidence of a rifle in a bag

So?

Just a bunch of unanswerable questions.

The interrogation testimony evidence and it is evidence, was corroborated by a number of interrogators, so sure you can say they all got together and lied or whatever but you won't because that would class you as certifiable.
So we're left with Frazier and his sister who both testified that the package was on the back seat and we have several eyewitnesses who say that Oswald told a completely different story, so Hmmm this has gotta go somewhere and I'm guessing a Jury would go with Frazier and his sister being truthful and Oswald lied because his rifle was found on the 6th floor with his palm print and fibers that matched his shirt fibers.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 12:28:49 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

He said he didn't pay much attention.  5 times in your excerpt.  You even underlined them.  Not surprising that you twisted that the way you twist everything.

'I'm still not seeing any evidence of a rifle in a bag'
>>> Seems ProbablyOswald meant for no one to think there might be a rifle in that bag. Before and after.

Sounds like a plan.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 12:47:46 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Mytton

LOL

I love these intellectual debates, keep it up.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

'I'm still not seeing any evidence of a rifle in a bag'
>>> Seems ProbablyOswald meant for no one to think there might be a rifle in that bag. Before and after.

Sounds like a plan.

The bag contained Oswald's prints and a fiber that matched Oswald's blanket, the same blanket that was empty on the floor of the Paine garage.

JohnM

« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 05:23:39 AM by John Mytton »