Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66044 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Moot point.

Frazier has admitted that he could have been mistaken about the manner in which Oswald carried the package that morning.  Frazier also admits (quite a few times) that he wasn't paying attention to Oswald as the two walked into work that morning.

So basically the only "evidence" that Oswald carried a rifle into the TSBD is that Frazier could have been mistaken about how a bag was carried?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

No, on the first day there was enough evidence to charge Oswald with murder and by the end of the weekend there was a Mountain of Evidence which to this day has stood the test of half a century of intense scrutiny

"Proof" by repeated assertion of a unsubstantiated claim.

Offline John Mytton

So basically the only "evidence" that Oswald carried a rifle into the TSBD is that Frazier could have been mistaken about how a bag was carried?

Frazier repeatedly says he payed no attention to Oswald's bag, that the fact Jack, live with it!

Mr. BALL - All right.
When you got in the car did you say anything to him or did he say anything to you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Let's see, when I got in the car I have a kind of habit of glancing over my shoulder and so at that time I noticed there was a package laying on the back seat, I didn't pay too much attention and I said, "What's the package, Lee?"
And he said, "Curtain rods," and I said, "Oh, yes, you told me you was going to bring some today."
That is the reason, the main reason he was going over there that Thursday afternoon when he was to bring back some curtain rods, so I didn't think any more about it when he told me that.

Mr. BALL - Did it look to you as if there was something heavy in the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I will be frank with you, I didn't pay much attention to the package because like I say before and after he told me that it was curtain rods and I didn't pay any attention to it, and he never had lied to me before so I never did have any reason to doubt his word.

Mr. BALL - Well, from the way he carried it, the way he walked, did it appear he was carrying something that had more than the weight of a paper?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, you know like I say, I didn't pay much attention to the package other than I knew he had it under his arm and I didn't pay too much attention the way he was walking because I was walking along there looking at the railroad cars and watching the men on the diesel switch them cars and I didn't pay too much attention on how he carried the package at all.

Mr. BALL - You will notice that this bag which is the colored bag, FBI Exhibit No. 10, is folded over. Was it folded over when you saw it the first time, folded over to the end?
Mr. FRAZIER - I will say I am not sure about that, whether it was folded over or not, because, like I say, I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Mr. BALL - But are you sure that his hand was at the end of the package or at the side of the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Like I said, I remember I didn't look at the package very much, paying much attention, but when I did look at it he did have his hands on the package like that.

Mr. BALL - Mr. Frazier, we have here this Exhibit No. 364 which is a sack and in that we have put a dismantled gun. Don't pay any attention to that. Will you stand up here and put this under your arm and then take a hold of it at the side?
Now, is that anywhere near similar to the way that Oswald carried the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, you know, like I said now, I said I didn't pay much attention--

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

"Proof" by repeated assertion of a unsubstantiated claim.

As I said the evidence has withstood the test of time and if any of you Kooks had even one speck of evidence that proves a conspiracy then we wouldn't be here, simple as that.

But year after year all the same regurgitated misrepresentations, misinterpretations and cherry picking which the test of time has stated proves nothing and goes nowhere, but at least all this unwarranted speculation allows the CT and LNer books to keep on selling.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

Frazier repeatedly says he payed no attention to Oswald's bag, that the fact Jack, live with it!

No, he didn't say he paid no attention, Lyin' "Mytton".

But is this supposed to somehow prove there was a rifle in the bag?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

As I said the evidence has withstood the test of time

What does that even mean?

Your so-called "evidence" doesn't prove that Oswald killed JFK and it never has.  Which is why your only argument is to regurgitate unsubstantiated and speculative conclusions over and over again.

Offline John Mytton

Geez, you got me what can I say. Even though I supplied the actual Frazier testimony which is odd if I was trying to deceive but anyway, Frazier said he "didn't pay any attention" to the bag which somehow has a totally different meaning to "Frazier payed no attention to the bag"

Why did Oswald allegedly say he kept the package on his lap when it was really sprawled out on the back seat?
Why did Oswald allegedly tell Frazier that the package contained curtain rods and allegedly tell the interrogators that he kept his lunch on his lap?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Your so-called "evidence" doesn't prove that Oswald killed JFK and it never has.  Which is why your only argument is to regurgitate unsubstantiated and speculative conclusions over and over again.

Every investigation since the WC has proved that Oswald did it, therefore the evidence has withstood the test of time. Live with it or don't see if I care.

Your so-called "evidence" doesn't prove that Oswald killed JFK and it never has.

You sound like one of those brainwashed lunatics who belongs to one of those crazy cults, it's ok John but please don't drink the Kook-aid.

Which is why your only argument is to regurgitate unsubstantiated and speculative conclusions over and over again.

Says you.

JohnM