Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66057 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
Re: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?

The simple answer is: Because nobody saw him.

By that I mean: Nobody paid "particular" attention to a man walking on the street... as is common with a lack of attention by human beings.

And yet, countless others came forward after his face was put in the newspaper and on t.v. Go figure. No witness could be found for those 7 blocks, but that is okay because even the WC didn't say he walked them for sure anyway.

The people on the street might not have heard that somebody shot at the President and were simply going about their business. Additionally, people don't possess "total recall". There is nothing in the "Assassin's Rule-book" that says he (or he) has to be seen by people away from the scene of the crime.

Incidentally, there is no "Assassin's Rule-book".

Finally: In this world... anything can happen.

So why did so many people come forward to say they recognized him in other circumstances? More importantly, why did witnesses notice him getting in a car?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ross Lidell

And yet, countless others came forward after his face was put in the newspaper and on t.v. Go figure. No witness could be found for those 7 blocks, but that is okay because even the WC didn't say he walked them for sure anyway.

So why did so many people come forward to say they recognized him in other circumstances? More importantly, why did witnesses notice him getting in a car?

Because (in this world)... anything is possible. I admit, I'm using poetic license.

Actually: Many things are "possible". Who can say what is "impossible"?

I'm sure you think you can, Rob. So I say (mischievously): Can you provide "supporting evidence" for your theory that LHO "must have been seen by a person in the seven blocks that he walked" ... from the TSBD after the assassination of JFK?

Offline John Mytton

And the LNers have yet to explain why Bledsoe is relevant.

Bledsoe is relevant because she saw Oswald on McWatters bus. Duh!

Now answer the question, how did Bledsoe become involved and how did she know so many details that were in her day after affidavit?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Oswald was definitely on Jefferson street and besides Brewer who saw Oswald avoiding Police cars and Postal who saw Oswald outside her theater, how many eyewitnesses saw Oswald on Jefferson street?

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 01:17:18 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Now answer the question, how did Bledsoe become involved and how did she know so many details that were in her day after affidavit?

Not exactly crammed with details is it?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Mary Bledsoe...star witness----
Here is an affidavit put together a year later to be stuffed into the report.
Mrs Bledsoe reflected a third party statement made by her son to the police.
It seems they were really sure that Oswald was the assassin [apparently before he was ever arrested] because Bledsoe was certain that Oswald was 'unbalanced'. She also states that Oswald [when he boarded the bus] was 'nervous..excited..startled'. Whaley described his Oswald cab fare as rather mild and easy going.
Mary Bledsoe lived over by Lake Cliff and stated that she was already home when she heard the gunshots that killed Tippit! Over a mile away!! It just seems that after LHO was 'convicted' and killed, anybody could say anything that would further condemn him and it would be accepted.

Offline Rob Caprio

Because (in this world)... anything is possible. I admit, I'm using poetic license.

Actually: Many things are "possible". Who can say what is "impossible"?

I'm sure you think you can, Rob. So I say (mischievously): Can you provide "supporting evidence" for your theory that LHO "must have been seen by a person in the seven blocks that he walked" ... from the TSBD after the assassination of JFK?

Shifting the burden again. It is clear that the LNers cannot provide supporting evidence for the WC's claim. In all fairness they did only say "probably" anyway.

No, it is more likely that he got into a car. Ross, can you provide supporting evidence that LHO didn't get into a car and leave DP?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Bledsoe is relevant because she saw Oswald on McWatters bus. Duh!

JohnM

But, you have NOT shown that Bledsoe knew LHO to recognize him. First you have to show that Bledsoe is relevant as Mcwatters said that he wasn't on his bus. Are you saying that he lied?