Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66089 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Either Oswald got the Bus Transfer from McWatters or it happened another way.

Well, that's a useful observation.  Also, Oswald either shot JFK or he did not.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Well, that's a useful observation.  Also, Oswald either shot JFK or he did not.

Well, that's a useful observation.

Thanks.

Also, Oswald either shot JFK or he did not.

Exactly, now you're starting to get it, either Oswald shot Kennedy or your Fantasy Conspirators set him up.

JohnM

Offline Richard Smith

Go ask them since you seem to know them (I mean you are calling them silly). I prefer to deal with the evidence and that shows that LHO never boarded Mcwatters' bus.

Your fantasy theory is that Oswald was never on the bus.  And that the conspirators contrived the bus and cab ride to cover up for someone giving Oswald a ride.   Right?  I simply asked you why - in your opinion given that you are advocating this theory - the conspirators would contrive two fake scenarios when the cab ride alone would suffice for this purpose?  If you can't even come up with any explanation to fake a bus ride given that that cab ride is sufficient to provide a cover story, that should tell you something about whether this is an intentionally contrived event.   It's risky and completely unnecessary as part of any fake scenario.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Your fantasy theory is that Oswald was never on the bus.  And that the conspirators contrived the bus and cab ride to cover up for someone giving Oswald a ride.   Right?  I simply asked you why - in your opinion given that you are advocating this theory - the conspirators would contrive two fake scenarios when the cab ride alone would suffice for this purpose?  If you can't even come up with any explanation to fake a bus ride given that that cab ride is sufficient to provide a cover story, that should tell you something about whether this is an intentionally contrived event.   It's risky and completely unnecessary as part of any fake scenario.

And the CT's still have yet to explain how Bledsoe became involved?

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

Exactly, now you're starting to get it, either Oswald shot Kennedy or your Fantasy Conspirators set him up.

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ross Lidell

On page 157 of the WC Report we see the following.

Quote on

The bus ride.?According to the reconstruction of time and events which the Commission found most credible, Lee Harvey Oswald left the building approximately three minutes after the assassination. He PROBABLY walked east on Elm Street for seven blocks to the corner of Elm and Murphy where he boarded a bus which was HEADING BACK IN THE DIRECTION OF THE DEPOSITORY BUILDING, on its way to the Oak Cliff section of Dallas. (Emphasis mine)

http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0091a.htm

J. E. Hoover?s report of whereabouts?known as Commission Exhibit (CE) 1119A.

http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0058b.htm

Quote off

A couple of things jump out after reading this paragraph. Firstly, they said PROBABLY in terms of what he did as they could NOT show he did do this. Secondly, the bus he allegedly boarded (there is NO evidence showing he ever did board this bus) was HEADED BACK to the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD), so why NOT just wait there and then board the bus when it came in front of the building? Who takes a bus heading back to the crime scene IF YOU ARE THE KILLER as claimed anyway? Can any WC defender answer this question for me?

As IF this was NOT bad enough it gets worse for the WC and its defenders. On page 154 of the SAME report it goes through a litany of people that would have seen LHO INSIDE THE BUILDING, but did NOT see him leave the building. Finally on page 156 it says this.

Quote on

Although Oswald PROBABLY left the building at 12:33 p.m., his absence was NOT noticed until at least one-half hour later. (Emphasis mine)

http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0090b.htm

CE-1118?diagram of second floor of TSBD.

http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0058a.htm

Quote off

We see that NO one saw him or noticed him walking off as the WC claimed he did for at least 30 minutes! How can that be? The front of the TSBD was loaded with people and yet NO one saw LHO walk out and leave. Why not?

Can any WC defender explain this for me?

Re: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?

The simple answer is: Because nobody saw him.

By that I mean: Nobody paid "particular" attention to a man walking on the street... as is common with a lack of attention by human beings.

The people on the street might not have heard that somebody shot at the President and were simply going about their business. Additionally, people don't possess "total recall". There is nothing in the "Assassin's Rule-book" that says he (or he) has to be seen by people away from the scene of the crime.

Incidentally, there is no "Assassin's Rule-book".

Finally: In this world... anything can happen.

Offline Rob Caprio

Smith keeps claiming that I am putting forth a theory, "a fantasy theory" to boot, when I am actually pointing out what the  evidence actually shows. Why does he keep ignoring the actual evidence?

Why does he support theories with NO supporting evidence? You'll notice that he hasn't cited one piece of evidence in all his replies.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

And the CT's still have yet to explain how Bledsoe became involved?

JohnM

And the LNers have yet to explain why Bledsoe is relevant.