Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66060 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
The "rambler incident" happened 10 minutes after the President was shot.

What's a plausible narrative?

How did Oswald get in contact with someone so quick so they could get through reported heavy traffic and be shrilly whistling to Oswald 10 minutes later?
Or was this Oswald's mate and they prearranged to go to lunch 5 minutes before Oswald had to get back to work?
Or was the Rambler driver a 1963 Uber type service who dropped Oswald off at the Rooming house?
Or was the Rambler driver part of the conspiracy but instead of killing Oswald or driving him very far away, decides to take Oswald to the Movies?
Or after the Rambler dropped off Oswald did it transform into a beep beeping Police car?
Or what else makes sense?

JohnM

What is your point? The WC GUESSED that he left the TSBD at 12:33 as no one saw him doing so. They then GUESSED that he walked 7 blocks to catch a bus as no one saw this either.

Much credit to the "silly conspirators" that they can pass GUESSES off as facts and have some people believe them.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

How about addressing why your fantasy conspirators would put Oswald on a bus that takes him nowhere to cover up a ride he got from someone else?  Particularly when the cab ride alone would suffice for that purpose.  It makes absolutely no sense to fake a scenario to put Oswald on a bus that goes nowhere and risk someone on that bus undermining the story.

You clearly don't bother to read what I write. I said that LHO wasn't on McWatters' bus based on the evidence. Why do you believe UNSUPPORTED guesses?

Offline Richard Smith

You clearly don't bother to read what I write. I said that LHO wasn't on McWatters' bus based on the evidence. Why do you believe UNSUPPORTED guesses?

I understand your claim.  You apparently don't comprehend my question.  Why would your fantasy conspirators FAKE a scenario that places Oswald on the bus to cover up his getting a ride from someone else when the bus takes him nowhere?  A FAKE cab ride in your fantasy would suffice to cover up Oswald getting a ride from someone else.  Why also fake a pointless bus trip that necessitates finding a bus at the right place and time and somehow ensuring a random group of bus passengers plays along with the fake story.  It's absurd.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

I understand your claim.  You apparently don't comprehend my question.  Why would your fantasy conspirators FAKE a scenario that places Oswald on the bus to cover up his getting a ride from someone else when the bus takes him nowhere?  A FAKE cab ride in your fantasy would suffice to cover up Oswald getting a ride from someone else.  Why also fake a pointless bus trip that necessitates finding a bus at the right place and time and somehow ensuring a random group of bus passengers plays along with the fake story.  It's absurd.

First of all, they're not my fantasy conspirators as you falsely state. There were conspirators because there was a conspiracy based on the evidence.

To answer your very long question simply  -- that ridiculous scenario was better than admitting that LHO received a ride since that would show that he had people working with him.

Offline Richard Smith

First of all, they're not my fantasy conspirators as you falsely state. There were conspirators because there was a conspiracy based on the evidence.

To answer your very long question simply  -- that ridiculous scenario was better than admitting that LHO received a ride since that would show that he had people working with him.

It's not a long question and you haven't answered it.   The cab ride would suffice to cover up any ride that Oswald received from someone else.  Why also fake a pointless bus ride with all the risk that entails (e.g. a random bus load of passengers that could confirm it never happened)?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Who could have predicted this response?  Let's waste some more time going down the Caprio rabbit hole.  Put yourself in the place of your fantasy conspirators who need a plan to cover up that "LHO received a ride out of DP."  Would this plan entail both a bus ride that takes him nowhere and then a cab ride when the latter would suffice?  Why go to the risk of having to figure out what bus was in the vicinity at the time and then somehow convincing the passengers on a random bus not to undermine this fake scenario by saying no one got on when the bus takes Oswald nowhere?  It is ludicrous as part of a planned scenario because it serves no purpose and is incredibly risky when the cab ride does the trick.  I can't simplify it any further than that.

How in the world does this ridiculous "fantasy conspirators" strawman demonstrate that Oswald was actually on McWatters' bus?

Offline John Mytton

How in the world does this ridiculous "fantasy conspirators" strawman demonstrate that Oswald was actually on McWatters' bus?

Either Oswald got the Bus Transfer from McWatters or it happened another way.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

It's not a long question and you haven't answered it.   The cab ride would suffice to cover up any ride that Oswald received from someone else.  Why also fake a pointless bus ride with all the risk that entails (e.g. a random bus load of passengers that could confirm it never happened)?

Go ask them since you seem to know them (I mean you are calling them silly). I prefer to deal with the evidence and that shows that LHO never boarded Mcwatters' bus.