Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 65834 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
Huh?

Thanks for confirming that the WC had NO supporting evidence for their claim. I can do this too. I claim that LHO got into an automobile and was driven out of DP.

Sure if;

Someone planted the Bus Transfer on Oswald

Or just said that it was on him. McWatters, the bus driver, said that he did NOT give it to LHO.

Bledsoe the day after went to the Dallas Police with accurate info that I'm not sure was public.

First of all, you and the WC have not shown that Bledsoe knew LHO to recognize him. Secondly, you have no idea that what she said was accurate since the WC failed to support any of it.

Whaley lied.

That's a given since he didn't record trips in 15 minute blocks as he claimed.

Fritz lied about what Oswald said.

Agreed.

Bookout lied about what Oswald said.

Agreed.

Btw if Oswald did indeed get into what must have to be a getaway car then I would think that is pretty incriminating, what do you say?

JohnM

Maybe, maybe not. Remember, I have never said that LHO was innocent as he may have been involved. What I have said, and shown in my series, was that he was not involved in the way that the WC claimed.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Smith

Sure. So why did none of the numerous people in DP see him walking the seven blocks? Can you answer that question?

I realize it is entirely futile to engage with you in a substantive discussion, but your question is one that reasonable people would already know the answer too.  Oswald was undoubtedly "seen" by some unknown number of people as he made his way to the bus.  None of these people, however, would have had any cause to notice or remember him.  He is just another pedestrian on the street of a major city.  And if they had, you would dismiss them as potentially part of the frame up (like anyone who places Oswald on the bus or in the cab).  A better question is why you think that your fantasy conspirators would go to the considerable time and risk of placing Oswald on a bus that takes him absolutely nowhere?  It does not seem to advance the conspiracy narrative one iota.  And the conspirators would somehow have to identify which bus would be in the area at that time, and then somehow convince all the occupants not to say otherwise or to even confirm that Oswald was on the bus, and then arrange to plant the transfer on him.  Why don't they just skip that risky and pointless task and go with the cab if the entire purpose of this charade is to cover up a getaway ride?  And why would any of your conspirators bother assisting in Oswald's escape from the TSBD with an escape car if the ultimate plan entailed his being caught or killed as part of a frame up for the assassination?  Here is where you ignore all these obvious pitfalls in your theory and thank me for providing "no evidence."  And your nutty kindred suggest it is a strawman argument that anyone here has implied a conspiracy.  Everyone is simply lying about the bus/cab ride for some unspecified reason and any evidence is planted etc.  There I've advanced the entire pointless discussion that would follow!   

Offline John Iacoletti

A better question is why you think that your fantasy conspirators would go to the considerable time and risk of placing Oswald on a bus that takes him absolutely nowhere?  It does not seem to advance the conspiracy narrative one iota.

Placing Oswald on a bus doesn't advance the LN narrative one iota, yet it keeps showing up on these padded lists of so-called "evidence".

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

I realize it is entirely futile to engage with you in a substantive discussion, but your question is one that reasonable people would already know the answer too.  Oswald was undoubtedly "seen" by some unknown number of people as he made his way to the bus.  None of these people, however, would have had any cause to notice or remember him.  He is just another pedestrian on the street of a major city.  And if they had, you would dismiss them as potentially part of the frame up (like anyone who places Oswald on the bus or in the cab).  A better question is why you think that your fantasy conspirators would go to the considerable time and risk of placing Oswald on a bus that takes him absolutely nowhere?  It does not seem to advance the conspiracy narrative one iota.  And the conspirators would somehow have to identify which bus would be in the area at that time, and then somehow convince all the occupants not to say otherwise or to even confirm that Oswald was on the bus, and then arrange to plant the transfer on him.  Why don't they just skip that risky and pointless task and go with the cab if the entire purpose of this charade is to cover up a getaway ride?  And why would any of your conspirators bother assisting in Oswald's escape from the TSBD with an escape car if the ultimate plan entailed his being caught or killed as part of a frame up for the assassination?  Here is where you ignore all these obvious pitfalls in your theory and thank me for providing "no evidence."  And your nutty kindred suggest it is a strawman argument that anyone here has implied a conspiracy.  Everyone is simply lying about the bus/cab ride for some unspecified reason and any evidence is planted etc.  There I've advanced the entire pointless discussion that would follow!

So many words to say that you have NO supporting evidence for the WC's claim. Since you have none I posit a different claim  -- LHO received a ride out of DP.

Offline Richard Smith

So many words to say that you have NO supporting evidence for the WC's claim. Since you have none I posit a different claim  -- LHO received a ride out of DP.

Who could have predicted this response?  Let's waste some more time going down the Caprio rabbit hole.  Put yourself in the place of your fantasy conspirators who need a plan to cover up that "LHO received a ride out of DP."  Would this plan entail both a bus ride that takes him nowhere and then a cab ride when the latter would suffice?  Why go to the risk of having to figure out what bus was in the vicinity at the time and then somehow convincing the passengers on a random bus not to undermine this fake scenario by saying no one got on when the bus takes Oswald nowhere?  It is ludicrous as part of a planned scenario because it serves no purpose and is incredibly risky when the cab ride does the trick.  I can't simplify it any further than that.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Who could have predicted this response?  Let's waste some more time going down the Caprio rabbit hole.  Put yourself in the place of your fantasy conspirators who need a plan to cover up that "LHO received a ride out of DP."  Would this plan entail both a bus ride that takes him nowhere and then a cab ride when the latter would suffice?  Why go to the risk of having to figure out what bus was in the vicinity at the time and then somehow convincing the passengers on a random bus not to undermine this fake scenario by saying no one got on when the bus takes Oswald nowhere?  It is ludicrous as part of a planned scenario because it serves no purpose and is incredibly risky when the cab ride does the trick.  I can't simplify it any further than that.

I present a claim that has supporting evidence (several witnesses saw LHO get into a car) and that is a "rabbit hole" to Smith, but the WC's claim with NO supporting evidence is the gospel according to him.

He has to be pulling our leg.

Offline John Mytton

Btw if Oswald did indeed get into what must have to be a getaway car then I would think that is pretty incriminating, what do you say?

Maybe, maybe not. Remember, I have never said that LHO was innocent as he may have been involved. What I have said, and shown in my series, was that he was not involved in the way that the WC claimed.

The "rambler incident" happened 10 minutes after the President was shot.

What's a plausible narrative?

How did Oswald get in contact with someone so quick so they could get through reported heavy traffic and be shrilly whistling to Oswald 10 minutes later?
Or was this Oswald's mate and they prearranged to go to lunch 5 minutes before Oswald had to get back to work?
Or was the Rambler driver a 1963 Uber type service who dropped Oswald off at the Rooming house?
Or was the Rambler driver part of the conspiracy but instead of killing Oswald or driving him very far away, decides to take Oswald to the Movies?
Or after the Rambler dropped off Oswald did it transform into a beep beeping Police car?
Or what else makes sense?

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 07:19:07 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Smith

I present a claim that has supporting evidence (several witnesses saw LHO get into a car) and that is a "rabbit hole" to Smith, but the WC's claim with NO supporting evidence is the gospel according to him.

He has to be pulling our leg.

How about addressing why your fantasy conspirators would put Oswald on a bus that takes him nowhere to cover up a ride he got from someone else?  Particularly when the cab ride alone would suffice for that purpose.  It makes absolutely no sense to fake a scenario to put Oswald on a bus that goes nowhere and risk someone on that bus undermining the story.