Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 66098 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
Back to the topic  -- can any LNer quote/cite a witness who saw LHO leave the TSBD by the front door and walk the 7 blocks the WC said he "probably" did?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

You lied about what I said. End of story. Your pathetic attempt at diversion involving credibility and other forums (how would Mytton know what happened there?) won't work. You displayed your true character better than I ever could.

You never called for any "sub-section" for my series. If you did then quote it. Your goal was to have it removed. Why does the evidence scare you so much?

You lied about what I said. End of story.

You said and endorsed that the FBI altered evidence and here's proof, stop running.

Your pathetic attempt at diversion involving credibility and other forums (how would Mytton know what happened there?) won't work.

This community isn't exactly huge and word gets around, you were removed from various Forums and that's that.

You displayed your true character better than I ever could.

Really??, I supplied proof to support my allegation and all you have is a deliberate misinterpretation of my post.

You never called for any "sub-section" for my series.

Hello, which Caprio am I speaking to? I made a thread with a poll about adding a Caprio sub-section which has since been removed and not long after all your posts were removed.

If you did then quote it.

Ask Duncan.

Your goal was to have it removed.

Yes it was because you were flooding the Forum with unreadable cherry picked crap, good riddance.
You do it everywhere.

Why does the evidence scare you so much?

Hahaha.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 07:34:52 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Rob Caprio

You said and endorsed that the FBI altered evidence and here's proof, stop running.

This community isn't exactly huge and word gets around, you were removed from various Forums and that's that.

Really??, I supplied proof to support my allegation and all you have is a deliberate misinterpretation of my post.

Hello, which Caprio am I speaking to? I made a thread with a poll about adding a Caprio sub-section which has since been removed and not long after all your posts were removed.

Ask Duncan.

Yes it was because you were flooding the Forum with unreadable cherry picked crap, good riddance.
You do it everywhere.

Hahaha.

JohnM

You still can't answer the question of this thread, huh?  What small community are you talking about? You are exactly like May in that you claim to know everything going on in other forums. I couldn't tell you anything about other forums as I don't care. How many are you on?

My posts are loaded with evidence and that is what you really have an issue with. The evidence gets in the way of your falsehoods.

You edited that message as I never loaded 172 installments of my series on DP. If memory serves I only loaded a few before that message was posted. The real CTers had no problem with my series.

Facebook just deleted 251 alternate media sites and used the same spamming excuse.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 02:50:03 AM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

You still can't answer the question of this thread, huh?  What small community are you talking about? You are exactly like May in that you claim to know everything going on in other forums. I couldn't tell you anything about other forums as I don't care. How many are you on?

My posts are loaded with evidence and that is what you really have an issue with. The evidence get in the way of your falsehoods.

You edited that message as I never loaded 172 installments of my series on DP. If memory serves I only loaded a few before that message was posted. The real CTers had no problem with my series.

Facebook just deleted 251 alternate media sites and used the same spamming excuse.

You still can't answer the question of this thread, huh?

Why would anyone have any reason to take notice of Oswald?

What small community are you talking about? You are exactly like May in that you claim to know everything going on in other forums. I couldn't tell you anything about other forums as I don't care. How many are you on?

This is real life and people talk because that's part of being human but for some reason this basic fact of life suddenly disappears when discussing the mountain of JFK conspirators.

Sorry.

https://deep politics forum.com/forums/showthread.php?12033-Statements-That-Sink-The-WC-s-Conclusions-1#.W8z5mXszZEY

The real CTers had no problem with my series.

What's a real CTer?

My posts are loaded with evidence and that is what you really have an issue with. The evidence get in the way of your falsehoods.

You only occasionally present evidence and even when you do as I have proven with your Fritz abridged testimony it's not always the full story.

What sites?

JohnM

Offline Rob Caprio

Why would anyone have any reason to take notice of Oswald?

Then you are admitting that the WC's claim is UNSUPPORTED. That means he could have also gotten into an automobile to leave DP.

This is real life and people talk because that's part of being human but for some reason this basic fact of life suddenly disappears when discussing the mountain of JFK conspirators.

Sorry.

https://deep politics forum.com/forums/showthread.php?12033-Statements-That-Sink-The-WC-s-Conclusions-1#.W8z5mXszZEY

What's a real CTer?

You only occasionally present evidence and even when you do as I have proven with your Fritz abridged testimony it's not always the full story.

What sites?

JohnM

I didn't post 172 posts of my series on that board as I didn't even have that many finished in August 2013. Putting 464+ posts in one thread is the real spamming as no one will really be able to follow each post when you reach 50 or more. That is the real goal.

David Joseph was a disappointment as this series can teach CTers alot as I know this case pretty well and still learned a lot doing it. Why is showing exactly why the WC were incorrect "preaching to the choir?" If this philosophy applied to other things then why do CTers read books that show that there was a conspiracy? It makes no sense.

Real CTers are people who can cite the actual evidence (and not just quote testimony that was never exposed to cross-examination) and do not convert to being a LNer when they can't cite one piece of evidence that caused the conversion.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Then you are admitting that the WC's claim is UNSUPPORTED. That means he could have also gotten into an automobile to leave DP.

I didn't post 172 posts of my series on that board as I didn't even have that many finished in August 2013. Putting 464+ posts in one thread is the real spamming as no one will really be able to follow each post when you reach 50 or more. That is the real goal.

David Joseph was a disappointment as this series can teach CTers alot as I know this case pretty well and still learned a lot doing it. Why is showing exactly why the WC were incorrect "preaching to the choir?" If this philosophy applied to other things then why do CTers read books that show that there was a conspiracy? It makes no sense.

Real CTers are people who can cite the actual evidence (and not just quote testimony that was never exposed to cross-examination) and do not convert to being a LNer when they can't cite one piece of evidence that caused the conversion.

Then you are admitting that the WC's claim is UNSUPPORTED.

Huh?

That means he could have also gotten into an automobile to leave DP.

Sure if;

Someone planted the Bus Transfer on Oswald
Bledsoe the day after went to the Dallas Police with accurate info that I'm not sure was public.
Whaley lied.
Fritz lied about what Oswald said
Bookout lied about what Oswald said.

Btw if Oswald did indeed get into what must have to be a getaway car then I would think that is pretty incriminating, what do you say?

JohnM

Offline Brian Walker

Silly Brian.... confuses an estimate that can be unreliable and an firm observation about how Oswald carried the package. Frazier never said anything like that "his description is very unreliable".

[

I see Martin is joking around again.

By him admitting that he barely paid attention to the bad and he could have been wrong about how he was carrying it is in fact admitting his description is unreliable.

Why would this have to be explained?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Martin Weidmann

I see Martin is joking around again.

By him admitting that he barely paid attention to the bad and he could have been wrong about how he was carrying it is in fact admitting his description is unreliable.

Why would this have to be explained?

it is in fact admitting his description is unreliable.

Only in your feeble mind, Brian.