Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 65958 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
Since I never used quotation marks and I never once said that I quoted Caprio verbatim then clearly my initial post was simply seeking clarification for Caprio's views and this innocent request was further reinforced by my asking a question so as to give Caprio a fair a chance at a response.

We'll see?

The fact that you have trouble with the English language isn't my problem.

JohnM

Your eyes must be brown because you are full of you know what.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Ruby firing blanks wasn't MY theory. You can't tell the truth about anything. You aren't a big boy in anything regarding the JFK assassination. Your lack of knowledge of the evidence is overwhelming.

Ruby firing blanks wasn't MY theory.

Then why endorse it?

I presented research that went outside the box (i.e. two posts looked at the issue of Jack Ruby using blanks on LHO, Marina Oswald having a double, LHO never spent time on Neeley Street, etc...) so I am not against this type of stuff.

You can't tell the truth about anything.

Well considering you have been thrown off numerous Forum's and have had all of your posts removed from here, that says a lot about your integrity.

You aren't a big boy in anything regarding the JFK assassination.

At least I have all the answers whereas you're just a disinfo agent.

Your lack of knowledge of the evidence is overwhelming.

You wish.

JohnM

Offline Rob Caprio

Then why endorse it?

Well considering you have been thrown off numerous Forum's and have had all of your posts removed from here, that says a lot about your integrity.

At least I have all the answers whereas you're just a disinfo agent.

You wish.

JohnM

Who said that I endorsed it? Why can't you cite the ballistic report that shows Ruby's pistol was the murder weapon of LHO?

Those actions say nothing about my integrity and instead show that the actual evidence sinks the WC's conclusion. That is why you didn't want it on this forum. It is interesting that a guy caught lying about what other people said would continue to talk about credibility and integrity. Hilarious.

Sure, I am the disinfo agent when I use the actual evidence. Good one.

You wish.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Your eyes must be brown because you are full of you know what.

This is seriously messed up, you make accusations that you supposedly know that the FBI altered evidence and now you want to play dumb as if your accusations go nowhere. It's no wonder you have no answers.

JohnM

Offline Rob Caprio

This is seriously messed up, you make accusations that you supposedly know that the FBI altered evidence and now you want to play dumb as if your accusations go nowhere. It's no wonder you have no answers.

JohnM

You lied. End of story.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Who said that I endorsed it? Why can't you cite the ballistic report that shows Ruby's pistol was the murder weapon of LHO?

Those actions say nothing about my integrity and instead show that the actual evidence sinks the WC's conclusion. That is why you didn't want it on this forum. It is interesting that a guy caught lying about what other people said would continue to talk about credibility and integrity. Hilarious.

You wish.

Why even post it, all you want is anarchy.

Those actions say nothing about my integrity and instead show that the actual evidence sinks the WC's conclusion

I have never been thrown off any Forum because I don't lie.

That is why you didn't want it on this forum.

Another lie, I never wanted your posts deleted from this Forum, I merely requested that your threads deserved their own sub-section.

It is interesting that a guy caught lying about what other people said would continue to talk about credibility and integrity.

Your integrity takes another beating, I never gave a "verbatim quote" and furthermore in support of my post I supplied evidence that Rob Caprio claimed that the FBI altered evidence.

Who are you trying to kid, when do you use any supporting evidence?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

You lied. End of story.

Sorry Rob, you said that the FBI altered testimony, live with it!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Why even post it, all you want is anarchy.

I have never been thrown off any Forum because I don't lie.

Another lie, I never wanted your posts deleted from this Forum, I merely requested that your threads deserved their own sub-section.

Your integrity takes another beating, I never gave a "verbatim quote" and furthermore in support of my post I supplied evidence that Rob Caprio claimed that the FBI altered evidence.

Who are you trying to kid, when do you use any supporting evidence?

JohnM

You lied about what I said. End of story. Your pathetic attempt at diversion involving credibility and other forums (how would Mytton know what happened there?) won't work. You displayed your true character better than I ever could.

You never called for any "sub-section" for my series. If you did then quote it. Your goal was to have it removed. Why does the evidence scare you so much?