Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 65967 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Projection

The urbandictionary? You clearly have nothing left Weidmann, I never used "quotes" and when you're not heavily editing my post the context of the question I asked Caprio who by definition must know what he himself has posted, is a question that needs to be answered and btw the fact that Caprio needs you as an attack dog to help him extract himself from his self inflicted mess is beyond desperate.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

The urbandictionary? You clearly have nothing left Weidmann, I never used "quotes" and when you're not heavily editing my post the context of the question I asked Caprio who by definition must know what he himself has posted, is a question that needs to be answered and btw the fact that Caprio needs you as an attack dog to help him extract himself from his self inflicted mess is beyond desperate.

JohnM

when you're not heavily editing my post

When nothing else works, just lie.... right Johnny? Show me where I ever edited your post!

Offline John Mytton

when you're not heavily editing my post

When nothing else works, just lie.... right Johnny? Show me where I ever edited your post!

Without context, you can present the abridged cherry picked version just so you can deceitfully insinuate whatever you like.

you say that the FBI and the WC altered testimony therefore the entire work is contaminated

Hmmm? perhaps I missed it, but where exactly did Rob say that?

What I actually said.

How does this work Caprio?, you say that the FBI and the WC altered testimony therefore the entire work is contaminated, how can you justify using any of this tainted evidence as proof of what actually happened?

JohnM

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Without context, you can present the abridged cherry picked version just so you can deceitfully insinuate whatever you like.

What I actually said.

JohnM

Go back to my reply (message # 59 - click below) and you will see I actually quoted the entire text and then highlighted for clarity the part I wanted to ask a question about.

you say that the FBI and the WC altered testimony therefore the entire work is contaminated

Hmmm? perhaps I missed it, but where exactly did Rob say that?

So, once again you lie and misrepresent the facts. But then, what else is new?

Offline John Mytton

Go back to my reply (message # 59 - click below) and you will see I actually quoted the entire text and then highlighted for clarity the part I wanted to ask a question about.

So, once again you lie and misrepresent the facts. But then, what else is new?

and then highlighted...

Thanks for admitting it, you took my comment, stripped it of any context and deceitfully tried to create your own narrative from this heavily abridged version. Naughty naughty.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Thanks for admitting it, you took my comment, stripped it of any context and deceitfully tried to create your own narrative from this heavily abridged version. Naughty naughty.

JohnM

He says, after doing exactly the same but with bad intentions. Oh the irony of it.

But so much for the diversions..... now let's get back to the issue. You didn't think I would let this rest, did you?

You still haven't told us where the "therefore the entire work is contaminated" part came from if it wasn't a quote from Rob Caprio.

Remember this;

Watch the weasel squirm?.

how much of my post after "How does this work Caprio?, you say" can be attributed to Caprio, the first few words or all of it?

All of it between the two komma's and prior to you asking a question!

Desperate for a way out, Johnny is now trying to spin this thing by suggesting that only the first part (about the FBI and WC altering testimony, which is something Rob did indeed say) was a quote from him and the second part ("therefor the entire work is contaminated") somehow wasn't.

The problem for Johnny is that the question he asked clearly reveals that by "any of this tainted evidence" he means "the entire work" that is contaminated. So, not some of it, but all of it. This is beyond obvious because if only parts of the material of the FBI and WC were "contaminated" his question would make no sense.  In other words, he needed to attribute the quote (including "the entire contamined work" bit) to Rob Caprio to be able to ask the question!

Besides, if the bit about the "entire contaminated work" is not an (alleged) quote from Rob Caprio, as Johnny now claims, then where does it come from, who said it and why is it included in a question directed at Rob Caprio?

Now let?s watch the weasel squirm some more?.

Well, Johnny.... did you try to put words in Rob Caprio's mouth to ask an invalid question or not?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 01:27:58 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

So much for the diversions..... now let's get back to the issue. You didn't think I would let this rest, did you?

You still haven't told us where the "therefore the entire work is contaminated" part came from if it wasn't a quote from Rob Caprio.

Remember this;

Well, Johnny.... did you try to put words in Rob Caprio's mouth to ask an invalid question or not?

So much for the diversions.....

Typical Weidmann, claim the evidence is a mere "diversion".

now let's get back to the issue.

I never left this issue.

You didn't think I would let this rest, did you?

Huh? Is this juvenile threat supposed scare me? LOL! I was the one who told you to "try again", so why would I expect you to rest? I'm actually enjoying exposing your lack of grammatical skills and watching you jump through my hoops is really neat.

You still haven't told us where the "therefore the entire work is contaminated" part came from if it wasn't a quote from Rob Caprio

Just how thick are you? The "therefore the entire work is contaminated" when read with the surrounding context is obviously from me and since then we have established that I was right about Rob admitting that he believes that the FBI altered evidence which means that by definition anything handled by the FBI cannot be trusted and "therefore the entire work is contaminated"

Btw I look forward to your next post. keep it up!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Typical Weidmann, claim the evidence is a mere "diversion".

I never left this issue.

Huh? Is this juvenile threat supposed scare me? LOL! I was the one who told you to "try again", so why would I expect you to rest? I'm actually enjoying exposing your lack of grammatical skills and watching you jump through my hoops is really neat.

Just how thick are you? The "therefore the entire work is contaminated" when read with the surrounding context is obviously from me and since then we have established that I was right about Rob admitting that he believes that the FBI altered evidence which means that by definition anything handled by the FBI cannot be trusted and "therefore the entire work is contaminated"

Btw I look forward to your next post. keep it up!

JohnM

The "therefore the entire work is contaminated" when read with the surrounding context is obviously from me

Thanks for admitting that you presented a pathetic conclusion of your own as an alleged quote to Rob Caprio!

That's all I wanted to hear from you. I'm glad you've finally admitted to your dishonesty.   Thumb1: