Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 65862 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement

Yes the evidence confirms that a conspiracy took place but it doesn't show everyone involved in the planning, execution and cover-up.

So Rob, you've authored over 400 threads detailing what conspiracy took place and with all that information you're still clueless to what actually happened, is that right?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

There is no supporting evidence for the bus or cab rides. None.

This is why nobody takes you seriously, Oswald himself admitted boarding a bus and he had the Bus transfer in his possession.

:'(

Mr. BALL. I don't want you to say he admitted the transfer. I want you to tell me what he said about the transfer.
Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.
So, when I asked him about a cab ride if he had ridden in a cab he said yes, he had, he told me wrong about the bus, he had rode a cab. He said the reason he changed, that he rode the bus for a short distance, and the crowd was so heavy and traffic was so bad that he got out and caught a cab, and I asked him some other questions about the cab and I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab.

And Bookout.

Mr. STERN - Yes. Did he ever complain that, "We have been over that ground before," or make any such statement?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - No; I don't recall anything along that line, but I can recall one subject matter probably in the first interview where he talked about his method of transportation after leaving the Texas Book Depository, having gotten on a bus, and then that subject was taken up again, as I recall, in the second interview, expressed the same answer at that time, and then subsequently to that interview he backed up and said that it wasn't actually true as to how he got home. That he had taken a bus, and due to the traffic jam he had left the bus and got a taxicab, by which means he actually arrived at his residence.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

Ok, we agree to disagree.

JohnM

There is nothing to disagree about.

You have attributed words to Rob Caprio which he never wrote or said in other to make a flawed strawman argument and ever since you have been trying to weasel your way out of it.

That's just simply pathetic, whether you agree with it or not.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

You have attributed words to Rob Caprio which he never wrote or said in other to make a flawed strawman argument and ever since you have been trying to weasel your way out of it.

That's just simply pathetic, whether you agree with it or not.

Wow are you seriously deranged or what, calm down or you gonna bust a poofoo valve.

Since I didn't use any quotation marks all we are left with is your self serving guesses based on your severe lack of comprehension.

Slowly for the dummies, how much of my post after "How does this work Caprio?, you say" can be attributed to Caprio, the first few words or all of it?

How does this work Caprio?, you say that the FBI and the WC altered testimony therefore the entire work is contaminated, how can you justify using any of this tainted evidence as proof of what actually happened?

JohnM

Btw if you reply take the time to have a Bex and a good lie down.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

You have attributed words to Rob Caprio which he never wrote or said.....

How does this work Caprio?, you say that the FBI and the WC altered testimony therefore the entire work is contaminated, how can you justify using any of this tainted evidence as proof of what actually happened?

JohnM

8)

Oops!

Try again.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 09:57:18 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Patrick Jackson

Mr. BALL - Run 1213. Is this the run schedule that was in effect on November 22, 1963?
Mr. McWATTERS - Yes, sir; that is correct.[/b]

JohnM

How Run 1213 can be effect on 11/22/63 when it clearly states 6-4-62 on the sheet???

Offline Jerry Freeman

Mytton misrepresents what others say quite a bit.
Yeah, I'll say..he had quoted me as stating [like it was a fact] something that someone else [Milton Jones] had reported [Ego Trip Reply #72]
How Run 1213 can be effect on 11/22/63 when it clearly states 6-4-62 on the sheet???
I was wondering the same thing.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Yeah, I'll say..he had quoted me as stating [like it was a fact] something that someone else [Milton Jones] had reported [Ego Trip Reply #72]

Why do all you CTs think you're so damn important, nobody cares what you say, I gave no opinion and only supplied evidence of McWatters time schedule and you take offence, get a life!

JohnM