Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 64847 times)

Offline Brian Walker

Advertisement
It is entirely possible that Mr. Frazier was incorrect with his estimation.

That's possible, but how about observation? Frazier said Oswald carried that package in his cupped hand and tucked under his shoulder. If the package was 3ft or more, how tall must Oswald have been?

[

This by itself sums up Martin.  He tries to make this point over and over and over again despite the fact that Frazier himself said his description is very unreliable. Martin know this yet he continues and all in his search for the truth.

3:18

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

Quick question. Why, if Reed was operating in some intel capacity, did he drop his film off at a Dallas photo lab to be developed? Wouldn't he have had access to a 'private' lab for that?

Offline Nicholas Turner

No choice? Not sure what you mean.

How do the photographs help with the alleged framing of LHO?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

This by itself sums up Martin.  He tries to make this point over and over and over again despite the fact that Frazier himself said his description is very unreliable. Martin know this yet he continues and all in his search for the truth.

3:18

Silly Brian.... confuses an estimate that can be unreliable and an firm observation about how Oswald carried the package. Frazier never said anything like that "his description is very unreliable".

That Bugs used the "you were not paying much attention" argument to get Frazier to agree to the purely hypothetical proposition that he would not have been able to see the bag if it had been protruding out on front of Oswald's body means very little to rational people. It did however show that Frazier was being honest in his testimony. Of course, he wouldn't have been able to see the bag if it had protruded out.

The problem is (and this is where Brian gets confused) that there is not a shred of evidence that the bag actually ever did protrude out. That's just something Bugs invented! Instead we have Frazier firmly on record that he saw Oswald carry the bag cupped in his hand and under his armpit.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:39:49 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Iacoletti

I don't know if an unsigned FBI letter counts as verification, but...

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0465b.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

::)

FFS... figure it out: People were likely inside watching/listening to the constant updates on the assassination. Or at work. Like Brewer, who was minding his own business. Not his fault that Oswald showed up.

Sure. So why did none of the numerous people in DP see him walking the seven blocks? Can you answer that question?

Offline Rob Caprio

How do you know he was not seen?

Tell me who saw him leave the TSBD and walk the 7 blocks.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Brian Walker

Tell me who saw him leave the TSBD and walk the 7 blocks.

You seriously don't get how it works do you. If I claimed he was seen during his 7 black walk than it would be on me to name who saw him. I did not claim that.  You are the one making the claim so you are the one who needs to back up claim.

I will ask again. How do you know he was not seen while walking the 7 blocks?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 04:50:32 AM by Brian Walker »