Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 65510 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
That wasn't what was requested. If it was that would have been fair enough, but it wasn't, it was a response to me asking if Frazier saying he saw Oswald leaving the TSBD was accepted or known. I hadn't seen this anywhere before, hence my question.

The  2002 C-Span interview isn't the one I saw but it was the same story, told more recently and with more certainty. I can't find the interview at the moment but will see if I can find it. Sorry. Have watched quite a few recently  :)

Asking you to research what you heard him say many years later with what he said in 1963/64 is not unfair. Why haven't you done this?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

I thought it was a fair request to locate and link the interview..I would like to see it also :)

You see that was not what was being asked.

'Asking you to research what you heard him say many years later with what he said in 1963/64 is not unfair. Why haven't you done this?'

Offline Alan Hardaker

The size of the bag on the back seat of Mr. Frazier's car is an issue. Mr. Frazier said he glanced at it for brief second and estimated it a 2ft possibly slightly bigger. The MC disassembled can be no shorter than 3ft. It is entirely possible that Mr. Frazier was incorrect with his estimation.  In relation to times Mr.Frazier gives approximations, often giving quite wide variations.

If the bag did contain curtain rods, why where they not found in the TSBD. Oswald wasn't getting a lift home from Mr.Frazier that day and that's the reason why Oswald carried the " curtain rods" into the TSBD. So what happened to the curtain rods. Perhaps somebody nicked them....half inched them.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

The size of the bag on the back seat of Mr. Frazier's car is an issue. Mr. Frazier said he glanced at it for brief second and estimated it a 2ft possibly slightly bigger. The MC disassembled can be no shorter than 3ft. It is entirely possible that Mr. Frazier was incorrect with his estimation.  In relation to times Mr.Frazier gives approximations, often giving quite wide variations.

If the bag did contain curtain rods, why where they not found in the TSBD. Oswald wasn't getting a lift home from Mr.Frazier that day and that's the reason why Oswald carried the " curtain rods" into the TSBD. So what happened to the curtain rods. Perhaps somebody nicked them....half inched them.

It is entirely possible that Mr. Frazier was incorrect with his estimation.

That's possible, but how about observation? Frazier said Oswald carried that package in his cupped hand and tucked under his shoulder. If the package was 3ft or more, how tall must Oswald have been?

If the bag did contain curtain rods,

That's a very big "if" since nobody has ever seen them.

Offline Alan Hardaker

It is entirely possible that Mr. Frazier was incorrect with his estimation.

That's possible, but how about observation? Frazier said Oswald carried that package in his cupped hand and tucked under his shoulder. If the package was 3ft or more, how tall must Oswald have been?

If the bag did contain curtain rods,

That's a very big "if" since nobody has ever seen them.

From a cupped hand to the tip of a shoulder could easily be 3ft. How much real attention did Mr. Frazier show and did he drop Oswald off or did they both walk from the car park to the TSBD.

Oswald had told Mr. Frazier the bag contained Curtain Rods. Oswald took them into work as he wasn't getting a lift home. That was the story he told Frazier, more or less. So what happened to the rods.

As to Mr. Frazier failing to verify the bag, he was shown under interrogation, as being the bag on the back seat of his car, that he briefly took a disinterested glance at. Well that's no big surprise as the bag would've been deconstructed by Oswald in removing whatever it was that was in it and had also been manhandled by numerous detectives.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

So how did LHO walk 7 blocks and not be seen? Or walk nearly a mile in a neighborhood loaded with stay-at-home moms and seniors and not be seen, but then is spotted by a shoe store manager who finds him suspicious?

Does any part of the official story make any sense?

Offline Bill Chapman

So how did LHO walk 7 blocks and not be seen? Or walk nearly a mile in a neighborhood loaded with stay-at-home moms and seniors and not be seen, but then is spotted by a shoe store manager who finds him suspicious?

::)

FFS... figure it out: People were likely inside watching/listening to the constant updates on the assassination. Or at work. Like Brewer, who was minding his own business. Not his fault that Oswald showed up.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 02:38:09 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Brian Walker

How do you know he was not seen?