Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 64853 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Advertisement
Oswald's creased bus transfer.

JohnM
Is there a record on bus ticket serial numbers? When starting their shifts, bus drivers should write next ticket serial number into their drive log and also when finishing their shift they should write the serial number of last sold ticked. Same record should exist in bus depot when drivers were taking and returning the tickets. Is there a record of this serial numbers?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

I watched an interview with Buell Frazier recently where he said he saw LHO walk from the TSBD after the shooting and walk away along Elm. I hadn't heard this before, and he didn't say it in other interviews I've watched, so is this accepted or known?

There's a 2002 C-Span interview where Buell says he saw Oswald come out the back of the building, walk right past him, go up Houston and along Elm. Decide for yourself if Buell sounds a little vague. And I don't recall Buell ever describing that Oswald 'route' in testimony or elsewhere.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 09:19:58 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Alan Hardaker

Wonder why Oswald didn't take his pistol to the TSBD as well as the MC. There was every chance he'd be caught red handed or recognised in the snipers nest. He knew there would be plenty of co-workers milling around outside at the time of the parade. So he stood a fair chance of being spotted as the shooter.

Wouldn't he be thinking, as a bit of a desperado to say the least..." need a gun to get the hell out of there"..

Looks like he gave little thought to his getaway....if he was getting away...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 09:51:54 PM by Alan Hardaker »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

I watched an interview with Buell Frazier recently where he said he saw LHO walk from the TSBD after the shooting and walk away along Elm. I hadn't heard this before, and he didn't say it in other interviews I've watched, so is this accepted or known?
Why not check the evidence and let us know?
I thought it was a fair request to locate and link the interview..I would like to see it also :)

Offline John Iacoletti

https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-101/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-2

Comment about seeing Oswald come out the back dock area and cross Houston street is at about 13:00.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

You do talk some nonsense and are so desperate to always be right that it leads you into pointless arguments which are a total waste of time. I vowed sometime back not to engage with you  but have slipped on that, so will make a greater effort to ignore you once more. Think its best all round.

So, anyone else willing to comment on the Buell Frazier interview I mentioned?

As I thought, you have no evidence to discuss. Instead you want to discuss hypotheticals like the WC.

Offline Rob Caprio

I thought it was a fair request to locate and link the interview..I would like to see it also :)

Me too, but Mr. Turner wants us to discuss something we have not seen I guess. Instead he insults me for asking.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

That wasn't what was requested. If it was that would have been fair enough, but it wasn't, it was a response to me asking if Frazier saying he saw Oswald leaving the TSBD was accepted or known. I hadn't seen this anywhere before, hence my question.

The  2002 C-Span interview isn't the one I saw but it was the same story, told more recently and with more certainty. I can't find the interview at the moment but will see if I can find it. Sorry. Have watched quite a few recently  :)