Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 64860 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?

That is pretty strange. It?s not like there was anything interesting on TV at the time. I don?t know.

And I don?t know about other posters but no one can walk past the house where I live without me writing down the time and a brief description. There is no way anyone can pass by unnoticed or immediately forgotten and I would guess that is generally true of most everyone.

So there are hundreds of people near your house? Because there were hundreds of people in DP, but we are asked to believe that NO one saw LHO walking 7 blocks. Sure.

Meanwhile, a teenager is seen immediately running across a lawn near the Jefferson Branch Library, and a shoe store manager notices LHO quite quickly. Good one.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Bledsoe's second day affidavit is way too accurate for random guesses.

Was it public knowledge that Oswald got on a Bus about Murphy Street?
Was it public knowledge that Oswald got off a Bus after a few blocks?
Was it public knowledge that while the bus was stuck in traffic at the same time as Oswald was on the Bus that a man said the President was shot?
Was it public knowledge that Oswald even caught a Bus?
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe1.htm

Also in Bledsoe's testimony she goes into detail about a woman who also got off at the same time as Oswald who wanted to get to the train station which along with the above Bledsoe recollections can be confirmed by cross referencing with Bus Driver McWatters testimony.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/mcwatters.htm

JohnM

Can you prove that Bledsoe knew LHO by sight? Otherwise her word is worthless.

Offline Rob Caprio

I watched an interview with Buell Frazier recently where he said he saw LHO walk from the TSBD after the shooting and walk away along Elm. I hadn't heard this before, and he didn't say it in other interviews I've watched, so is this accepted or known?

Why not check the evidence and let us know?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

Why not check the evidence and let us know?

Predictable response from you, sadly.

Offline Rob Caprio

Predictable response from you, sadly.

The sad part is you seem to have no desire to research anything. Why is that?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

The sad part is you seem to have no desire to research anything. Why is that?

And yet I say I have been watching interviews with Buell Frazier, which triggered my question. Not a great demonstration of reading and comprehension from a 'researcher'.

Offline Rob Caprio

And yet I say I have been watching interviews with Buell Frazier, which triggered my question. Not a great demonstration of reading and comprehension from a 'researcher'.

No, you wrote this:

I watched an interview with Buell Frazier recently where he said he saw LHO walk from the TSBD after the shooting and walk away along Elm. I hadn't heard this before, and he didn't say it in other interviews I've watched, so is this accepted or known?

See the part in bold? You asked others to do the work for you. Why not research it yourself? It seems you have memory issues as you don't even remember what you write.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

You do talk some nonsense and are so desperate to always be right that it leads you into pointless arguments which are a total waste of time. I vowed sometime back not to engage with you  but have slipped on that, so will make a greater effort to ignore you once more. Think its best all round.

So, anyone else willing to comment on the Buell Frazier interview I mentioned?