Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 64871 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
Lee told the interrogators that he went to his room and changed his clothes because they were dirty ( Mrs Bledsoe said his clothes were ragged and dirty) Lee described the shirt as being a reddish brown color with a BUTTON DOWN COLLAR

Oh, I guess it must be true then.  After all, Bledsoe also described a button down collar.  Oh wait.....

::)

The shirt that Lee was wearing at the theater was a tawny gray color with no hole in the elbow and no BUTTON DOWN COLLAR.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Oh, I guess it must be true then.  After all, Bledsoe also described a button down collar.  Oh wait.....

::)

AaaaHaaa, Ha, Ha, Hee,hee, hee,hee.....  Thank you Johnny .... Now then...would you please tell the folks WHEN that shirt sleeve became torn?....It wasn't torn when he was brought into the police station and held up his hand cuffed hands which shows the elbow ......

Offline John Iacoletti

AaaaHaaa, Ha, Ha, Hee,hee, hee,hee.....  Thank you Johnny .... Now then...would you please tell the folks WHEN that shirt sleeve became torn?....It wasn't torn when he was brought into the police station and held up his hand cuffed hands which shows the elbow ......

Yes it was.

But I'm still laughing about "tawny gray color".

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Yes it was.

But I'm still laughing about "tawny gray color".

Have you seen the color photos of Lee being dragged from the theater?

Offline John Iacoletti

Have you seen the color photos of Lee being dragged from the theater?

You mean the one that's tinted blue?  Yes.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

You mean the one that's tinted blue?  Yes.
The photo on page 101 of the Killing of a President is not tinted blue.....nor are the photos on pages 154 & 155 of the Search for LHO....
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 03:59:11 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

The photo on page 101 of the Killing of a President is not tinted blue.....nor are the photos on pages 154 & 155 of the Search for LHO....

Yes, I remember the conversation, Walt.  You tried to claim that the ticket booth appears blue because it's in the shade and shade makes things appear blue.  That's Walt Fabrication #29.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve Logan

Wally believes he can fool all of the people all of the time.
Unfortunately, for him, he can't.