Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 12852 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It just goes to show how full of it these jokers are...Like I posted above, these guys know all this stuff but deliberately don't mention it...Which makes them the worst kind of liars while they call you the liar...Watch them ignore this smoking proof like all the rest and continue trolling without a hitch...

We are right at perfect evidence for Whaley driving Oswald and dropping him off in perfect synch with Mrs Robert's witnessing, counter to what these trolls were trying to convince us...

Well said.  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 12:57:37 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

Some say Oswald shot Kennedy before leaving the Depository, which he did, the little Marxist creep.  Better if he had never been born.

Agreed, but at least the wretched waif got what he deserved in the end.

Offline John Iacoletti

You always fail your own standards worse than anybody...If I suggested a trip sheet was faked you would be entering your same BS that I had no proof for it.

I never suggested that the trip sheet was faked.  You're just not very good at this, are you?

..We both know that trip sheet is the original and was stamped at 5am, meaning the North Beckley ride was real and was entered right along with the other trips...Oswald got to the boarding house at the same time as the entered taxi ride because he took it.

BS.  The trip sheet says 12:30 - 12:45.

..You have no other way for Oswald to have gotten there...We have a causal reason for Oswald to have taken a taxi...He had an Intel rendezvous he needed to take a taxi to get to in time even though he couldn't afford a cab...

And what is your evidence for this "Intel rendezvous" that he took this taxi to get to?  Was Earlene Roberts his "Intel rendezvous" then?  The crap you make up doesn't even make any sense.

You are dishonestly refusing to live up to your necessary inferences

You are "Richard Smith" in drag, because you follow the same playbook.  Make up a strawman, and then claim that I implied it.  By the way, that's the correct word:  imply, not infer.

You're wasting our time because, while pretending to demand strict evidence, you offer less than anybody and fail your own standards more than anybody.

And this is your ultimate downfall.  You think making up a bunch of crap that you have no evidence for, and lying about what evidence there is, is somehow superior to an honest assessment of "I don't know".

..When this becomes clear you go right to obnoxious responses...The claimed bus/taxi rides are still stronger proof than any empty doubts you offer while you offer no alternative...

Proof of what, exactly?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 03:35:20 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

Mr. WHALEY. I thought maybe you might need it. You look down there it says Greyhound, 500 North Beckley, I think it is marked 12:30 to 12:45. Now that could have been 10 minutes off in each direction because I didn't use a watch, I just guess, in other words, all my trips are marked about 15 minutes each.

The narrative has the cab ride at 12:48.  How is this "10 minutes off" of 12:30?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 03:37:01 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Rob Caprio

Still no evidence provided by the WC defenders to support the WC's claim in OP. Why do they support guesses?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

The narrative has the cab ride at 12:48.  How is this "10 minutes off" of 12:30?

FFS. Whalley didn't have a watch, he was guessing

Reply #452
"The trip sheet says 12:30 - 12:45"

That provides some leeway for 12:48 and a 10 minute estimate
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:03:20 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

Still no evidence provided by the WC defenders to support the WC's claim in OP. Why do they support guesses?

The OP itself is that of an adolescent. Tell us who would know anything about Oswald as he walked those blocks, just a few minutes after the assassination. You seem to be implying that the genpop should have already been on the lookout for him.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:25:04 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Ray Mitcham

The OP itself is adolescent

:D :D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Mr. BALL. You say that can be off 15 minutes?
Mr. WHALEY. That can be off either direction.
Mr. BALL. Anything up to 15 minutes, you say?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir..

Offline Bill Chapman

:D :D :D

Note my recent edit

JFK Assassination Forum