Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk Seven Blocks Shortly After The Assassination & Not Be Seen?  (Read 12849 times)

Online Rob Caprio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I watched an interview with Buell Frazier recently where he said he saw LHO walk from the TSBD after the shooting and walk away along Elm. I hadn't heard this before, and he didn't say it in other interviews I've watched, so is this accepted or known?

Why not check the evidence and let us know?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Nicholas Turner

Predictable response from you, sadly.

Online Rob Caprio

Predictable response from you, sadly.

The sad part is you seem to have no desire to research anything. Why is that?

Online Nicholas Turner

The sad part is you seem to have no desire to research anything. Why is that?

And yet I say I have been watching interviews with Buell Frazier, which triggered my question. Not a great demonstration of reading and comprehension from a 'researcher'.

Online Rob Caprio

And yet I say I have been watching interviews with Buell Frazier, which triggered my question. Not a great demonstration of reading and comprehension from a 'researcher'.

No, you wrote this:

I watched an interview with Buell Frazier recently where he said he saw LHO walk from the TSBD after the shooting and walk away along Elm. I hadn't heard this before, and he didn't say it in other interviews I've watched, so is this accepted or known?

See the part in bold? You asked others to do the work for you. Why not research it yourself? It seems you have memory issues as you don't even remember what you write.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Nicholas Turner

You do talk some nonsense and are so desperate to always be right that it leads you into pointless arguments which are a total waste of time. I vowed sometime back not to engage with you  but have slipped on that, so will make a greater effort to ignore you once more. Think its best all round.

So, anyone else willing to comment on the Buell Frazier interview I mentioned?

Offline Patrick Jackson

Oswald's creased bus transfer.

JohnM
Is there a record on bus ticket serial numbers? When starting their shifts, bus drivers should write next ticket serial number into their drive log and also when finishing their shift they should write the serial number of last sold ticked. Same record should exist in bus depot when drivers were taking and returning the tickets. Is there a record of this serial numbers?

Offline Bill Chapman

There's a 2002 C-Span interview where Buell says he saw Oswald come out the back of the building, walk right past him, go up Houston and along Elm. Decide for yourself if Buell sounds a little vague. And I don't recall Buell ever describing that Oswald 'route' in testimony or elsewhere.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 09:19:58 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Hardaker

Wonder why Oswald didn't take his pistol to the TSBD as well as the MC. There was every chance he'd be caught red handed or recognised in the snipers nest. He knew there would be plenty of co-workers milling around outside at the time of the parade. So he stood a fair chance of being spotted as the shooter.

Wouldn't he be thinking, as a bit of a desperado to say the least..." need a gun to get the hell out of there"..

Looks like he gave little thought to his getaway....if he was getting away...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 09:51:54 PM by Alan Hardaker »

Offline Jerry Freeman

I thought it was a fair request to locate and link the interview..I would like to see it also :)

JFK Assassination Forum