Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Evidence of Conspiracy? Khashoggi disappearance....  (Read 2527 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Evidence of Conspiracy? Khashoggi disappearance....
« on: October 15, 2018, 08:45:55 PM »
Advertisement
I have no predisposition or bias in favour of or against finding conspiracies.  I just need evidence. I just find it unreasonable to conclude that bizarre criminal behaviour is the result of a more than one person in the absence of evidence.  I have seen no evidence of a conspiracy in the JFK assassination.  The disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi, however, is a different matter.  Or is it?....

U.S. President Trump has passed along the Saudi King's suggestion that a rogue band of killers took out Khashoggi without the Saudi King or Crown Prince knowing about it.

On the other hand, there is rather strong evidence that Khashoggi went into the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, that he did not exit by himself, that a group of about 15 Saudi men entered Turkey on the day of his disappearance and left the same day after Khashoggi had entered the Consulate in a convoy that included a black van.  There is evidence that Khashoggi is not in the consulate now and the Saudi's have not explained how he exited and have produced no evidence to show that he did, despite the consulate being fully monitored by security cameras.

The Saudi owned Al Arabiya TV announced that these gentlemen were merely tourists. They checked into hotels when they landed, apparently.  However, it appears they did not stay the night.

Does this amount to evidence that the Saudis were involved in Khashoggi's disappearance? Is it convincing evidence? Is it evidence at all? Is there a more likely innocent explanation?

JFK Assassination Forum

Evidence of Conspiracy? Khashoggi disappearance....
« on: October 15, 2018, 08:45:55 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Evidence of Conspiracy? Khashoggi disappearance....
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 11:38:22 PM »
I've got to hand it to you. It sounds like there is a trust with those who seek to rid those who have led them down a path of no return . You guys spin a yarn that goes nowhere . Thanks for your insight !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 11:38:38 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 05:08:31 AM »
I wonder where his body is, if that is the case. Surely in a fight his body would still be in one piece.
The Saudis are lousy at lying. Their explanation without producing a body is pretty lame. There was a report of a vehicle from the Saudi consul's residence going to the Belgrad Forest which  a wooded area close to Istanbul. I look forward to hearing the explanation when they find the pieces of Jamal Khashoggi's body in that forest.

The only good that can come of this would be if the Saudis actually responded by doing something decent for humanity to show contrition. A good start would be to bring about a cease fire in Yemen and allow humanitarian relief to flow into Yemen immediately. That, of course would require some leadership from Trump..... I am not holding my breath.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 05:08:31 AM »