Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Maybe a chance for Babushka Lady?s Face in a Bronson Foto ????  (Read 7055 times)

Offline Markus Ell

Maybe a chance for Babushka Lady?s Face in a Bronson Foto ????
« on: October 07, 2018, 01:55:28 PM »
Advertisement
Hello everybody and sorry for my very bad english,

this is my first post on the JFKAssassinationforum. When I looked at a Bronson photo of the Dallas Motorcade in Main Street , i noticed a lady wearing a pink headscarf (it seems like there are patterns on the scarf as well as the babushka on it). Her face is a bit recognizable. I compared the color of her headscarf with the color of the headscarf on the Videos from Mark Bell, Marie Muchmore and Charles Bronson's, as well as the photos from Jay Skaggs and Wilma Bond. The color seems reasonably consistent. I also looked at the face of the Babushka Lady on various frames of the Zapruder video.

Although the quality in Zapruder is very blurry and pixelated, I had the feeling to have discovered a few similarities with both women.

But maybe I'm wrong, too, so what?s your opinion? Here?s the Foto...

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:40:46 PM by Markus Ell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: October 07, 2018, 01:55:28 PM »

Offline Markus Ell

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 08:34:54 PM »
Hello again,

when I was looking for more pictures of this woman on the main street, I discovered a video on the possibly the same person on it, she looks at least very similar.

However, I am very unsure whether this person is the Babushka Lady. The color of the headscarf could fit, as it holds a camera in front of the face, whether it is the camera is the same type I can not say. In my opinion, the color of the coat does not fit and the strap of her bag is not recognizable. Nevertheless, here are some pictures:

In addition, here is the link to the video, the woman is watching from about second 49 or 50:

Many greetings

Markus
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:59:20 PM by Markus Ell »

Online Royell Storing

Re: Maybe a chance for Babushka Lady?s Face in a Bronson Foto ????
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 09:59:36 PM »
        Not sure where in Dallas your images were taken. Just like everyone else, Babushka did have physical limitations. She would have had difficulty traveling great distances whether in a car, (streets blocked), or on foot. Take a look at a good copy of the very beginning of the Bronson Film. That looks like Babushka on the Left standing behind the Water Pool that ran parallel with Houston St. Same color scarf on her head and the same color/bulky coat. From that position Babushka would have then been able to walk down Main St, cut across the grass area that runs between Main and Elm St, and then at some point position herself behind Charles Brehm and his young son. The REAL question is where Exactly did Babushka and her camera go after the shooting?   
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 10:03:13 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 09:59:36 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 09:45:54 AM »
Hello everybody and sorry for my very bad english,

this is my first post on the JFKAssassinationforum. When I looked at a Bronson photo of the Dallas Motorcade in Main Street , i noticed a lady wearing a pink headscarf (it seems like there are patterns on the scarf as well as the babushka on it). Her face is a bit recognizable. I compared the color of her headscarf with the color of the headscarf on the Videos from Mark Bell, Marie Muchmore and Charles Bronson's, as well as the photos from Jay Skaggs and Wilma Bond. The color seems reasonably consistent. I also looked at the face of the Babushka Lady on various frames of the Zapruder video.

Although the quality in Zapruder is very blurry and pixelated, I had the feeling to have discovered a few similarities with both women.

But maybe I'm wrong, too, so what?s your opinion? Here?s the Foto...

This is the Babushka Lady most probably:

Images you have posted have nothing to do with Babushka Lady and it is absolutely impossible to recognize the face and scarf on photos you have posted.

Offline Markus Ell

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 07:22:00 PM »
@ Royell Storing

Thank you very much for your post. You?re absolutely right, i forgot  to name the locations of the photo and the video recording, sorry my fault.

The first picture is a foto taken by Charles Bronson near the "Dallas County Criminal Courts" probably with a still camera Leica Model III.

The other picture are screenshots from a YouTube-Video called JFK motorcade, Dallas, TX, Nov. 22,1963 slow motion excerpt from JRY 005.

According to the video channel the recording is taken from NW Corner of Market Street and Main, the last intersection off Houston Street.

I'm not sure if the Babushka Lady could cover such distances (eg Market Street to Dealey Plaza) during this time.

Many greetings

Markus

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 07:22:00 PM »

Offline Markus Ell

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 08:02:22 PM »
@ Patrick Jackson

Thank you very much for your post.

Probably you are right.  I was struck first and foremost by the amazing similarity of the colors of the headscarf and the fact that the Babushka Lady occasionally met in front of the Bronson lens (i already knew your screenshot from the Bronson video). Therefore, I thought it possible that the woman wearing the pink headscarf on the Bronson image could be the Babushka Lady.

Although I must admit that this is a very presumptuous assumption, her face should be made much more recognizable with today's software.

My Intention was it to give the Babushka Lady a face, but i know it?s very,very hard.

Many greetings

Markus

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 10:06:14 PM »
@ Royell Storing

Thank you very much for your post. You?re absolutely right, i forgot  to name the locations of the photo and the video recording, sorry my fault.

The first picture is a foto taken by Charles Bronson near the "Dallas County Criminal Courts" probably with a still camera Leica Model III.

The other picture are screenshots from a YouTube-Video called JFK motorcade, Dallas, TX, Nov. 22,1963 slow motion excerpt from JRY 005.

According to the video channel the recording is taken from NW Corner of Market Street and Main, the last intersection off Houston Street.

I'm not sure if the Babushka Lady could cover such distances (eg Market Street to Dealey Plaza) during this time.

Many greetings

Markus

The Last intersection prior to Houston St is Record St.  A Market St. location would put the alleged Babushka even further away from Dealey Plaza. Plus, she would allegedly be trying to beat the JFK Limo moving at roughly 11 MPH to Elm St.  Not likely.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 10:06:14 PM »

Offline Markus Ell

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 03:58:22 PM »
     The Last intersection prior to Houston St is Record St.  A Market St. location would put the alleged Babushka even further away from Dealey Plaza. Plus, she would allegedly be trying to beat the JFK Limo moving at roughly 11 MPH to Elm St.  Not likely.

Will probably have to find out the exact position or place of abdomen of the woman in the video, but somehow it seems to me increasingly unlikely that it could be the Babushka Lady, especially since I found the information when reading the video description that the recordings might be in just a little less was made as one minute before the shots.

Perhaps it was simply due to my subjective view that I saw similarities between the woman on the video and the Babushka Lady in the Zapruder video behind Charles Brehm.

Many greetings

Markus