Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In 54 years has it ever been proven that CE399 is the bullet found at Parkland?  (Read 26045 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
That's a classic example of the shifting the burden of proof fallacy:

Oh yeah?  Prove that CE399 is not the bullet found at Parkland.

Otherwise, then I guess it just is by default.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh.... seems JBC last had custody of the twofer bullet, shallow thigh wound and all.

Too bad he forgot to initial it...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:40:25 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Yeah....seems JBC last had possession of the twofer, shallow thigh wound and all.

Initial what exactly?

Offline Tim Nickerson

John Mytton has been making a big deal about the lack of proof for evidence having been manufactured or planted.

This obviously also includes the bullet now in evidence as CE399, which according to John Mytton (and others) was found by Tomlinson at Parkland Hospital, but when I asked John to first show that the bullet now in evidence as CE399 is in fact the same bullet that was found by Tomlinson, he became extremely evasive. I find this somewhat strange because before you can discuss the possibility of evidence being manufactured or planted, you need to establish if an item is actually evidence at all.

At the moment I am having serious doubts, for a number of reasons, that the bullet now in evidence CE399 was ever at Parkland Hospital, but if anybody can show, with anything beyond mere assumption, it was, I'll be more than happy to be convinced otherwise?.

Please post your evidence to show the bullet now in evidence as CE399 is the same bullet Tomlinson found, so it can be discussed?.

Before reading through this discussion , I'll just point out that I , as well as others in the old forum, have provided evidence that showed beyond any reasonable doubt that CE-399 is the bullet found on the stretcher at Parkland. It is an established and accepted fact of history. The National Archives even records it as such.

https://catalog.archives.gov/id/305144

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Before reading through this discussion , I'll just point out that I , as well as others in the old forum, have provided evidence that showed beyond any reasonable doubt that CE-399 is the bullet found on the stretcher at Parkland. It is an established and accepted fact of history. The National Archives even records it as such.

https://catalog.archives.gov/id/305144

I'll just point out that I , as well as others in the old forum, have provided evidence that showed beyond any reasonable doubt that CE-399 is the bullet found on the stretcher at Parkland.

I must have missed that and so must all the other participants in this thread because so far nobody has been able to answer my question.

It is an established and accepted fact of history.

That's a strange argument to make on a forum which basically exits because large numbers of people are not convinced by those so-called "established and accepted facts"

The National Archives even records it as such.

The National Archives is not an investigative body. They most likely rely on the descriptions provided to them. 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 08:26:03 PM by Martin Weidmann »