Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Only 1.87% Of The WC's Questions Were Probative...No Interest In The Truth  (Read 5633 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Advertisement
"Mytton" is living in a fantasy world.  The WC conclusions started to be challenged before the ink was even dry on the Warren Commission Report and have continued to be challenged for 55 years.
And Darwin was challenged even before On The Origin of the Species had been published, and evolution has continued to be challenged for almost 200 years now.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

And Darwin was challenged even before On The Origin of the Species had been published, and evolution has continued to be challenged for almost 200 years now.
Because like the official JFK Report, evolution is based purely on circumstantial evidence [at least concerning the origin of people]

Offline Alan Hardaker

Re: Only 1.87% Of The WC's Questions Were Probative...No Interest In The Truth
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 11:42:12 PM »
" in his book"....gave "his book" away free did he. How is it all these serious conspiracy theorists write books about the assassination and all these other conspiracy experts have read most of these books. There is a conspiracy going on alright....and it's based on writing books about assassination.

And yet all these books, probably hundreds of them by now, have not proved anything apart from a few minor discrepancies in the case.

Obviously there is nothing new in saying people are profiting from the " conspiracy deal" but that doesn't detract from the fact that they are and as long as there is a market for these books, films, lecture tours or whatever it will rumble on.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 11:42:12 PM »

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2018, 05:42:25 PM »
Think about it -- less than two percent of the questions asked by the WC members and legal staff were probative! And yet, LNers think that the WC "solved" the case. Hilarious.

Can you tell me what percentage of questions are probative in an average trial or deposition? IF you don;' know the answer to then than I am not sure why you think you are making a decent point here.

5000 questions seems a lot to me.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 09:45:30 PM »
Can you tell me what percentage of questions are probative in an average trial or deposition? IF you don;' know the answer to then than I am not sure why you think you are making a decent point here.

5000 questions seems a lot to me.

Sure, dump the burden on me. I would think to solve a case and then prosecute it successfully more than 1.87% of the questions asked are probative.

Why don't you show that less 2% is normal since you support the WC's conclusion?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2018, 09:45:30 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2018, 10:13:57 PM »
Sure, dump the burden on me. I would think to solve a case and then prosecute it successfully more than 1.87% of the questions asked are probative.

Sure, dump the burden on me.

It's your thread Rob and you're supposed to support your OP.

I would think to solve a case and then prosecute it successfully more than 1.87% of the questions asked are probative.

Why is almost FIVE THOUSAND totally focused spot on questions specifically on this case not enough to successfully prosecute? Where do you live, Nazi Germany?

JohnM

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2018, 10:50:02 PM »
It's your thread Rob and you're supposed to support your OP.

Why is almost FIVE THOUSAND totally focused spot on questions specifically on this case not enough to successfully prosecute? Where do you live, Nazi Germany?

JohnM

The OP was supported in the OP. Did you bother to read it? Walker's question was shifting the burden.

Over 109,000 questions were asked so your spin won't work. The WC asked way more not vital and leading/hearsay questions. If you are comfortable with their work then we see who would be more comfortable living in Nazi Germany.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 02:56:58 AM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2018, 10:50:02 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 01:13:01 AM »
Why don't you show that less 2% is normal since you support the WC's conclusion?
Can't be done. Again, the WC relied on the FBI which relied on the DPD which relied on bogus circumstantial evidence.
 There was no counsel for the 'defendant' therefore no cross examination/ objection to leading witnesses/ calling for conclusions/ and so on...a kangaroo court with not even kangaroos to have to deal with.