Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 25844 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #510 on: October 29, 2018, 03:59:36 PM »
Save it, Roy.  You are a clown. No one except the other clown, Cakebread, is supporting your ridiculous claims.   You have been badly beaten up in this thread, so stop blaming it on what you  refer to as "the old guard". 

Simply put...you will never be taken seriously because you get your pants pulled down and spanked until your cheeks are a bright rosy red.   

Like Robin Unger said.  "It's idiots like you that give JFK Researchers a bad name".

When people are in a frenzy and resort to name calling, the Issue at hand is obviously one they can Not refute. I am Not making any "claim". I am simply saying to Look with your own eyes at the 2 Conflicting JFK Assassination Photo Images = Altgens vs Croft. Some of You want to swear by All the JFK Assassination Images. That is, until you don't. Then the refrain is, "Pay No Attention to the man behind the curtain".  Basically, then we are told to Not Believe what we are Seeing on JFK Assassination Images. You Live by the sword, You will die by the sword. This is what has transpired during the discussion of these 2 Conflicting Images.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:01:25 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #510 on: October 29, 2018, 03:59:36 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #511 on: October 29, 2018, 04:31:41 PM »
Royell is doing his best to not answer the fact that the man with the black band hat has a bare head in the image where you can't see the hat...That means his hat is off exactly like the man in the black shirt next to him...Even though you can see the man in the black shirt waving his hat in his hand both Walt and Royell refuse to admit that man is even there...The man with the hat has it off in the image with the bare head and puts it back on after JFK passes in Altgens plain and simple...

You guys are not doing CT any favors because Zapruder probably is altered, but like Cinque and the Prayer Man people you draw doubt on the best CT-er's with your nutty claims...

I think I'm being referred to as some kind of wannabee CT-er...Ah, I'm the guy who refuted the Prayer Man 95% community majority that would still be taking the Prayer Man people seriously if it wasn't for my top notch analyses...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #512 on: October 29, 2018, 05:05:08 PM »
I think I'm being referred to as some kind of wannabee CT-er...Ah, I'm the guy who refuted the Prayer Man 95% community majority that would still be taking the Prayer Man people seriously if it wasn't for my top notch analyses...

You can add "delusional" to the list...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #512 on: October 29, 2018, 05:05:08 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #513 on: October 29, 2018, 05:26:17 PM »
    When people are in a frenzy and resort to name calling, the Issue at hand is obviously one they can Not refute. I am Not making any "claim". I am simply saying to Look with your own eyes at the 2 Conflicting JFK Assassination Photo Images = Altgens vs Croft. Some of You want to swear by All the JFK Assassination Images. That is, until you don't. Then the refrain is, "Pay No Attention to the man behind the curtain".  Basically, then we are told to Not Believe what we are Seeing on JFK Assassination Images. You Live by the sword, You will die by the sword. This is what has transpired during the discussion of these 2 Conflicting Images.

I'm merely expressing my opinion about what I see.... ( The man doesn't appear to be the same man and I don't believe he's holding a hat in his hand ) I have no theory or clue about the controversy .....  But I guess expressing an opinion makes me a "clown"

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #514 on: October 30, 2018, 02:27:25 AM »

Like I said, Roy, you are a clown.  It's why no one takes you seriously in this forum, except a few die hard conspiracy buffs.   Live in your little fantasy world, spreading your tripe and lies and get your butt spanked rosy red continually.  I think you enjoy it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #514 on: October 30, 2018, 02:27:25 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #515 on: October 30, 2018, 04:53:13 AM »
Like I said, Roy, you are a clown.  It's why no one takes you seriously in this forum, except a few die hard conspiracy buffs.   Live in your little fantasy world, spreading your tripe and lies and get your butt spanked rosy red continually.  I think you enjoy it.

This is the type of rebuttal you get when the Old Guard has absolutely no evidence based refutation. Name calling and denigration with the intention of starting a food fight rather than addressing the issue at hand. The Photos are what they are. Proof that we are seeing 2 different individuals. 

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #516 on: October 30, 2018, 12:55:48 PM »
     This is the type of rebuttal you get when the Old Guard has absolutely no evidence based refutation. Name calling and denigration with the intention of starting a food fight rather than addressing the issue at hand. The Photos are what they are. Proof that we are seeing 2 different individuals.

Correction.  That was the type of response you get when I know that someone is a full fledged  clown, trying to palm off little fantasy-land conspiracy theories that make absolutely no sense.  You are nothing but a clown, Storing. I'm not trying to "start a fight", I am calling it what it is and you what you are, based upon the things you post in this forum.  You can believe what you say is "proof" until the world ends, but at the end of the day, all you are doing is saying it over and over and over, which means nothing and proves nothing but that you are a clown. 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 01:01:24 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #516 on: October 30, 2018, 12:55:48 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #517 on: October 30, 2018, 02:43:56 PM »
Correction.  That was the type of response you get when I know that someone is a full fledged  clown, trying to palm off little fantasy-land conspiracy theories that make absolutely no sense.  You are nothing but a clown, Storing. I'm not trying to "start a fight", I am calling it what it is and you what you are, based upon the things you post in this forum.  You can believe what you say is "proof" until the world ends, but at the end of the day, all you are doing is saying it over and over and over, which means nothing and proves nothing but that you are a clown.

The Evidence: (1) Croft Photo of a man Not wearing a hat and there being No Hat pictured anywhere within his possession. (2) Altgens Photo of a man wearing a Lightly Colored Hat with a Contrasting Wide/Dark Band. This is Evidence which Proves these are 2 Different Men. Your "evidence" consists of Only conjecture, speculation, and supposition with the usual defamatory rhetoric tossed in to muddle the issue. You're better than this. 

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #518 on: October 31, 2018, 11:47:25 PM »
   The Evidence: (1) Croft Photo of a man Not wearing a hat and there being No Hat pictured anywhere within his possession. (2) Altgens Photo of a man wearing a Lightly Colored Hat with a Contrasting Wide/Dark Band. This is Evidence which Proves these are 2 Different Men. Your "evidence" consists of Only conjecture, speculation, and supposition with the usual defamatory rhetoric tossed in to muddle the issue. You're better than this.

You're better than this.

That's my feeling about several of the posters who have responded to this thread....I've always respected Robin as being one of the more open minded members of this forum.....  So I'm disappointed to see him wallowing in  the gutter...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #518 on: October 31, 2018, 11:47:25 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #519 on: November 01, 2018, 03:48:05 PM »
    This is Evidence which Proves these are 2 Different Men. Your "evidence" consists of Only conjecture, speculation, and supposition with the usual defamatory rhetoric tossed in to muddle the issue. You're better than this.

That's ridiculous...Both those men are the same person as shown by the clothing and by the same man in a black top being next to him in both photos...

Some persons have decided to certify themselves as fools by means of this topic...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #519 on: November 01, 2018, 03:48:05 PM »