Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 82594 times)

Offline Robin Unger

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #432 on: October 29, 2018, 05:39:47 AM »
Advertisement
Page after page of Storing trying to sell his Altgens 6 was Altered "Urban Myth" Garbage.

Enough already, nobody is buying your latest "man in the hat" Urban Myth.

It's idiots like you that give JFK Researchers a bad name.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #432 on: October 29, 2018, 05:39:47 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #433 on: October 29, 2018, 08:14:01 AM »
Page after page of Storing trying to sell his Altgens 6 was Altered "Urban Myth" Garbage.

Enough already, nobody is buying your latest "man in the hat" Urban Myth.

It's idiots like you that give JFK Researchers a bad name.

Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #434 on: October 29, 2018, 02:17:10 PM »
    The Old Guard and Prospective Wannabees circling the wagons = Nothing New. Until someone can display a Hat being attached/connected to the man in the Croft Photo, there is no getting around there being a Problem with the Conflicting Altgens & Croft Photo Images. Simple Denial will Not resolve what Everyone can see on these 2 photo images. A Hat being clearly atop the head of an individual in 1 photo image vs NO Hat Anywhere with respect to the alleged same individual in the other photo image. No Hat what-so-ever = 2 different individuals.   
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:21:39 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #434 on: October 29, 2018, 02:17:10 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #435 on: October 29, 2018, 03:35:56 PM »
    The Old Guard and Prospective Wannabees circling the wagons = Nothing New. Until someone can display a Hat being attached/connected to the man in the Croft Photo, there is no getting around there being a Problem with the Conflicting Altgens & Croft Photo Images. Simple Denial will Not resolve what Everyone can see on these 2 photo images. A Hat being clearly atop the head of an individual in 1 photo image vs NO Hat Anywhere with respect to the alleged same individual in the other photo image. No Hat what-so-ever = 2 different individuals.

Save it, Roy.  You are a clown. No one except the other clown, Cakebread, is supporting your ridiculous claims.   You have been badly beaten up in this thread, so stop blaming it on what you  refer to as "the old guard". 

Simply put...you will never be taken seriously because you get your pants pulled down and spanked until your cheeks are a bright rosy red.   

Like Robin Unger said.  "It's idiots like you that give JFK Researchers a bad name".

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #436 on: October 29, 2018, 03:59:36 PM »
Save it, Roy.  You are a clown. No one except the other clown, Cakebread, is supporting your ridiculous claims.   You have been badly beaten up in this thread, so stop blaming it on what you  refer to as "the old guard". 

Simply put...you will never be taken seriously because you get your pants pulled down and spanked until your cheeks are a bright rosy red.   

Like Robin Unger said.  "It's idiots like you that give JFK Researchers a bad name".

When people are in a frenzy and resort to name calling, the Issue at hand is obviously one they can Not refute. I am Not making any "claim". I am simply saying to Look with your own eyes at the 2 Conflicting JFK Assassination Photo Images = Altgens vs Croft. Some of You want to swear by All the JFK Assassination Images. That is, until you don't. Then the refrain is, "Pay No Attention to the man behind the curtain".  Basically, then we are told to Not Believe what we are Seeing on JFK Assassination Images. You Live by the sword, You will die by the sword. This is what has transpired during the discussion of these 2 Conflicting Images.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:01:25 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #436 on: October 29, 2018, 03:59:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #437 on: October 29, 2018, 05:26:17 PM »
    When people are in a frenzy and resort to name calling, the Issue at hand is obviously one they can Not refute. I am Not making any "claim". I am simply saying to Look with your own eyes at the 2 Conflicting JFK Assassination Photo Images = Altgens vs Croft. Some of You want to swear by All the JFK Assassination Images. That is, until you don't. Then the refrain is, "Pay No Attention to the man behind the curtain".  Basically, then we are told to Not Believe what we are Seeing on JFK Assassination Images. You Live by the sword, You will die by the sword. This is what has transpired during the discussion of these 2 Conflicting Images.

I'm merely expressing my opinion about what I see.... ( The man doesn't appear to be the same man and I don't believe he's holding a hat in his hand ) I have no theory or clue about the controversy .....  But I guess expressing an opinion makes me a "clown"

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #438 on: October 30, 2018, 02:27:25 AM »

Like I said, Roy, you are a clown.  It's why no one takes you seriously in this forum, except a few die hard conspiracy buffs.   Live in your little fantasy world, spreading your tripe and lies and get your butt spanked rosy red continually.  I think you enjoy it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #438 on: October 30, 2018, 02:27:25 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #439 on: October 30, 2018, 04:53:13 AM »
Like I said, Roy, you are a clown.  It's why no one takes you seriously in this forum, except a few die hard conspiracy buffs.   Live in your little fantasy world, spreading your tripe and lies and get your butt spanked rosy red continually.  I think you enjoy it.

This is the type of rebuttal you get when the Old Guard has absolutely no evidence based refutation. Name calling and denigration with the intention of starting a food fight rather than addressing the issue at hand. The Photos are what they are. Proof that we are seeing 2 different individuals.