Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 82658 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #416 on: October 27, 2018, 03:53:18 PM »
Advertisement

The shape of the Object in the (R) Hand of the man wearing the Light Colored Shirt in No Way resembles any kind of hat imaginable. Whatever he is Holding in his (R) hand is Uniformly Cylindrical from its' Top all the way down to its' Bottom. This is Not the same man we are seeing on the Altgens Photo who is wearing a Light colored hat contrasted by a DARK/WIDE Band.

I agree, Royell.....  It does in fact look like a beer stein .....I'm wondering if it's a stein from Ireland that JFK might recognize?.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #416 on: October 27, 2018, 03:53:18 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #417 on: October 27, 2018, 06:45:31 PM »
I agree, Royell.....  It does in fact look like a beer stein .....I'm wondering if it's a stein from Ireland that JFK might recognize?.....

What do steins have to do with Ireland Walt?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #418 on: October 27, 2018, 11:26:12 PM »
What do steins have to do with Ireland Walt?

Not sure...But I believe some Families had a Family crest ...and some were emblazoned on their tankards....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #418 on: October 27, 2018, 11:26:12 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #419 on: October 28, 2018, 01:42:11 AM »

The shape of the Object in the (R) Hand of the man wearing the Light Colored Shirt in No Way resembles any kind of hat imaginable. Whatever he is Holding in his (R) hand is Uniformly Cylindrical from its' Top all the way down to its' Bottom. This is Not the same man we are seeing on the Altgens Photo who is wearing a Light colored hat contrasted by a DARK/WIDE Band.

It's amazing how flexible you are, first of all the man in the white shirt was levitating then when it was pointed out that the man was sitting against a wall above the people lining the street, out comes the next "observation". Rinse wash repeat.

The man in both photos is heavy set, appears old, is wearing a white shirt, is above the people lining the street, is sitting towards the end of the wall and has nobody sitting to his left, which can only lead to the man being the same person and if your best evidence is he ain't wearing a hat then you got nothing. 

Even if the object isn't his hat and since you are reduced to speculating, it was lunch time and it could indeed be a stein of beer which he is raising with his right hand and as the President is driving by the older honorable gentleman simply showed respect by removing his hat with his left hand. Now, isn't this scenario more logical than Altgens taking his photo to the alteration lab and having it checked and for some reason they new what to alter, did it real good and did it real quick, then immediately the image was wired across America for Newspapers that very same day, are you sure this is what you think happened? :P

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #420 on: October 28, 2018, 04:21:15 PM »
It's amazing how flexible you are, first of all the man in the white shirt was levitating then when it was pointed out that the man was sitting against a wall above the people lining the street, out comes the next "observation". Rinse wash repeat.

The man in both photos is heavy set, appears old, is wearing a white shirt, is above the people lining the street, is sitting towards the end of the wall and has nobody sitting to his left, which can only lead to the man being the same person and if your best evidence is he ain't wearing a hat then you got nothing. 

Even if the object isn't his hat and since you are reduced to speculating, it was lunch time and it could indeed be a stein of beer which he is raising with his right hand and as the President is driving by the older honorable gentleman simply showed respect by removing his hat with his left hand. Now, isn't this scenario more logical than Altgens taking his photo to the alteration lab and having it checked and for some reason they new what to alter, did it real good and did it real quick, then immediately the image was wired across America for Newspapers that very same day, are you sure this is what you think happened? :P

JohnM

Thanks for AGREEING that we are NOT seeing a Hat in the man's (R) hand on the Croft Photo. That claim is ludicrous. I Never said the gent in Altgens was "levitating" or anything like that. Also, the man under discussion in the Croft Photo is NOT wearing a White shirt as YOU are Claiming. The people we see below him ARE wearing White and the contrast between the color of their attire vs his shirt color is Striking. The CONTRASTING Wide/Black hat band we see on the Altgens Photo should be noticeable if the guy on Croft had removed that same hat and was waving it at JFK. A Contrasting Wide/Black Hat Band is Completely MIA on the Croft Photo.  My claim was and continues to be that we once again have something hinkey going on in the Altgens Photo. (1) Lovelady ID ? , (2) Officer Chaney Placement, (3) Altgens adamantly disputing with the WC his physical position on Elm St. when he snapped the photo, and (4) Hat Man appearing in the Upper (L) portion of the photo on the Rare Occasion the photo is displayed UNCROPPED.  Something is definitely Not Right with the Altgens photo.  JFK Assassination Photos & Films which are engulfed by Un-Explainable/Contrasting/or Missing Images are in abundance throughout this case. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 04:25:49 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #420 on: October 28, 2018, 04:21:15 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #421 on: October 28, 2018, 05:03:03 PM »
     Thanks for AGREEING that we are NOT seeing a Hat in the man's (R) hand on the Croft Photo. That claim is ludicrous. I Never said the gent in Altgens was "levitating" or anything like that. Also, the man under discussion in the Croft Photo is NOT wearing a White shirt as YOU are Claiming. The people we see below him ARE wearing White and the contrast between the color of their attire vs his shirt color is Striking. The CONTRASTING Wide/Black hat band we see on the Altgens Photo should be noticeable if the guy on Croft had removed that same hat and was waving it at JFK. A Contrasting Wide/Black Hat Band is Completely MIA on the Croft Photo.  My claim was and continues to be that we once again have something hinkey going on in the Altgens Photo. (1) Lovelady ID ? , (2) Officer Chaney Placement, (3) Altgens adamantly disputing with the WC his physical position on Elm St. when he snapped the photo, and (4) Hat Man appearing in the Upper (L) portion of the photo on the Rare Occasion the photo is displayed UNCROPPED.  Something is definitely Not Right with the Altgens photo.  JFK Assassination Photos & Films which are engulfed by Un-Explainable/Contrasting/or Missing Images are in abundance throughout this case.

Wow so many words saying so little and as usual you can't prove your claim.

Btw whatever happened to the Zapruder film being altered because it doesn't match Altgens 6?, do you think every image from Dealey Plaza has been altered? 

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 05:06:35 PM by John Mytton »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #422 on: October 28, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »
Wow so many words saying so little and as usual you can't prove your claim.

Btw whatever happened to the Zapruder film being altered because it doesn't match Altgens 6?, do you think every image from Dealey Plaza been altered? 

JohnM
JohnM

Once again, You are attributing a claim to me that I Never made. I Never said the Current Z Film was altered because it did not match Altgens 6. And "NO" I do Not believe EVERY Image from Dealey Plaza has been altered, though I doubt you will remember my answering your question. Are You NOW agreeing with Me that the gent under discussion in the Croft Photo is NOT wearing a white shirt as YOU previously claimed?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 05:12:36 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #422 on: October 28, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #423 on: October 28, 2018, 05:18:29 PM »
    Once again, You are attributing a claim to me that I Never made. I Never said the Current Z Film was altered because it did not match Altgens 6. And "NO" I do Not believe EVERY Image from Dealey Plaza has been altered. Though I doubt you will remember my answering your question. Are You NOW agreeing with Me that the gent under discussion in the Croft Photo is NOT wearing a white shirt as YOU previously claimed?

Why do YOU keep poStiNg WOrDS to PROVE the proBLems YOu see IN the imAges?

JohnM