Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 28692 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #490 on: October 28, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow so many words saying so little and as usual you can't prove your claim.

Btw whatever happened to the Zapruder film being altered because it doesn't match Altgens 6?, do you think every image from Dealey Plaza been altered? 

JohnM
JohnM

Once again, You are attributing a claim to me that I Never made. I Never said the Current Z Film was altered because it did not match Altgens 6. And "NO" I do Not believe EVERY Image from Dealey Plaza has been altered, though I doubt you will remember my answering your question. Are You NOW agreeing with Me that the gent under discussion in the Croft Photo is NOT wearing a white shirt as YOU previously claimed?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 05:12:36 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Brian Doyle

Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #491 on: October 28, 2018, 05:12:50 PM »
     So You are deserting your previous position of the Hat being in his (R) Hand and NOW You want to move it to his (L) hand?  This ain't the Hokey Pokey.

You're dodging the point...Look closely, I think you can see the black band on the object in his left hand...You also seem to be in denial of reality that the man has a bare head (which means the hat is removed)...

JFK Assassination Forum

Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #491 on: October 28, 2018, 05:12:50 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #492 on: October 28, 2018, 05:18:29 PM »
    Once again, You are attributing a claim to me that I Never made. I Never said the Current Z Film was altered because it did not match Altgens 6. And "NO" I do Not believe EVERY Image from Dealey Plaza has been altered. Though I doubt you will remember my answering your question. Are You NOW agreeing with Me that the gent under discussion in the Croft Photo is NOT wearing a white shirt as YOU previously claimed?

Why do YOU keep poStiNg WOrDS to PROVE the proBLems YOu see IN the imAges?

JohnM

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #493 on: October 28, 2018, 05:19:58 PM »
You're dodging the point...Look closely, I think you can see the black band on the object in his left hand...You also seem to be in denial of reality that the man has a bare head (which means the hat is removed)...

There is No "dodging of the point" as I do NOT believe these 2 gents are the same man. This is why the Croft Photo does NOT display a HAT Anywhere on his person. You say "I THINK you can see the black band on the object in his LEFT Hand". You also previously THOUGHT this same man was holding this same alleged Hat in his (R) Hand. THINK things through Before you repeatedly jump from the frying pan into the fire.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 05:23:11 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #493 on: October 28, 2018, 05:19:58 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #494 on: October 28, 2018, 05:22:18 PM »
Why do YOU keep poStiNg WOrDS to PROVE the proBLems YOu see IN the imAges?

JohnM

Try familiarizing yourself with Evelyn Wood.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #495 on: October 28, 2018, 05:25:55 PM »
     Try familiarizing yourself with Evelyn Wood.

What has Evelyn Wood got to do with image analysis?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #495 on: October 28, 2018, 05:25:55 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #496 on: October 28, 2018, 05:30:07 PM »
What has Evelyn Wood got to do with image analysis?

JohnM

You mention "Image Analysis" while also Running Away from Your previous Erroneous Claim of the gent in the Croft Photo wearing a WHITE Shirt. Both Funny and Sad simultaneously. When do we get another one of your Cartoon Visual Aids to support that "Image Analysis" defying claim?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 05:32:10 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #497 on: October 28, 2018, 05:46:51 PM »
      You mention "Image Analysis" while also Running Away from Your previous Erroneous Claim of the gent in the Croft Photo wearing a WHITE Shirt. Both Funny and Sad simultaneously. When do we get another one of your Cartoon Visual Aids to support that "Image Analysis" defying claim?

You mention "Image Analysis" while also Running Away from Your previous Erroneous Claim of the gent in the Croft Photo wearing a WHITE Shirt.

I really don't care what you think you see, the same man is wearing the same shirt. Try again.

Both Funny and Sad simultaneously

No wonder you're so mixed up, you don't know if you're Arthur or Martha!

When do we get another one of your Cartoon Visual Aids to support that "Image Analysis" defying claim?

The whole point is to use images to prove the authenticity of images, that's why you lose.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #497 on: October 28, 2018, 05:46:51 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #498 on: October 28, 2018, 06:08:10 PM »
I really don't care what you think you see, the same man is wearing the same shirt. Try again.

No wonder you're so mixed up, you don't know if you're Arthur or Martha!

The whole point is to use images to prove the authenticity of images, that's why you lose.

JohnM

I'm not sure the Man in Croft is "Hat Man".....What ever the man is holding up toward JFK it does NOT look like a hat....And the man's posture suggests that he is holding something that is not a hat.... He would probably be waving his hat over his head.....

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #499 on: October 28, 2018, 06:32:59 PM »
I'm not sure the Man in Croft is "Hat Man".....What ever the man is holding up toward JFK it does NOT look like a hat....And the man's posture suggests that he is holding something that is not a hat.... He would probably be waving his hat over his head.....

The entire alteration argument revolves around the man's hat and if the photos were taken simultaneously then this would indeed be odd but the photos were not taken simultaneously.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #499 on: October 28, 2018, 06:32:59 PM »

Mobile View