Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 81931 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #400 on: October 26, 2018, 08:55:37 PM »
Advertisement
   Thank you for Confirming that there is No Hat atop the man's head in the Croft photo. There is Something in his (R) hand which is Round/Circular in shape. This shape would be akin to a Drinking Glass, Tall Can, or Stein. I do Not see any trace of anything resembling the Contrasting Wide/DARK Band we see in the Altgens Photo. This consistently Uniform circular shape from its' top all the way down to its' bottom = this being a Solid Object. This is Not the Hat we see in the Altgens Photo.

There is Something in his (R) hand which is Round/Circular in shape. This shape would be akin to a Drinking Glass, Tall Can, or Stein.

A large stein ......  made to resemble the hub of a wooden wagon wheel....That's what it looks like to me.      But it's hard to believe he would be holding up a beer stein.....

On further review....I'm not sure that is the man wearing the hat in Altgens.....He appears to be wearing sun glasses as he holds up the tankard.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:00:18 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: October 26, 2018, 08:55:37 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #401 on: October 26, 2018, 09:02:27 PM »
Yes, that is the same man A.J.Millican.
and my positioning of the woman in the blue dress is correct.

I reversed the Zapruder crop so as to match the same order in which we see the bystanders ( starting from right to left )

Lady in blue on the other side of the light pole first, then Millican, etc:

Try to keep up with the thread Cakebread and Storing.

I posted this comment on page (48)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #402 on: October 26, 2018, 09:08:12 PM »
The "hat" man is seated on the wall next to a man dressed in dark clothing, whose hand and arm can clearly be seen in Altgens to hat man's right, and there is a woman seated next to the man in dark clothing.  All three are in the same position in Croft and the Towner  and the woman is of course not in the Altgens photo because she is out of frame.

I believe that's Jackies pink pill box hat in the bottom forground of the photo on the right and the back of JFK's head... But they are reversed....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: October 26, 2018, 09:08:12 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #403 on: October 26, 2018, 09:10:09 PM »
I did the same thing here.

I reversed the Zapruder crop so as to match the same order in which we see the bystanders ( starting from left to right )

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #404 on: October 26, 2018, 09:10:53 PM »
There is Something in his (R) hand which is Round/Circular in shape. This shape would be akin to a Drinking Glass, Tall Can, or Stein.

A large stein ......  made to resemble the hub of a wooden wagon wheel....That's what it looks like to me.      But it's hard to believe he would be holding up a beer stein.....

On further review....I'm not sure that is the man wearing the hat in Altgens.....He appears to be wearing sun glasses as he holds up the tankard.

No way that is the same man in Altgens and Croft. There is so much controversy with the Altgens photo: (1) Lovelady ID ? (2) Officer Chaney Position? (3) Hat Man ID? (4) Altgens himself challenging the WC position assigned to him on Elm St, = Another JFK Assassination Image that smells like 3 day old Fish.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: October 26, 2018, 09:10:53 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #405 on: October 26, 2018, 09:15:02 PM »
Try to keep up with the thread Cakebread and Storing.

I posted this comment on page (48)

Attach your *dislcaimer* to the Altered Photo itself. This way if anyone globs onto that photo the disclaimer tags along. Yelling at people to "keep up" might salve your conscience, but it absolves you of Nothing.

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #406 on: October 26, 2018, 09:18:37 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: October 26, 2018, 09:18:37 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #407 on: October 26, 2018, 09:25:28 PM »
   Attach your *dislcaimer* to the Altered Photo itself. This way if anyone globs onto that photo the disclaimer tags along. Yelling at people to "keep up" might salve your conscience, but it absolves you of Nothing.

Only a moron like you would need a disclaimer to tell them that the Zapruder crop had been reversed.
you need to get out more, and do some actual photographic research.

Study the assassination photos and films, maybe then you would recognize a reversed frame when you see it
instead of me having to explain it to you like you were a 10-year old.

And STOP "Bumping the post, just to send it to the top of the forum page"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:29:38 PM by Robin Unger »