Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 81890 times)

Offline Robin Unger

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #392 on: October 26, 2018, 05:30:15 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: October 26, 2018, 05:30:15 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #393 on: October 26, 2018, 06:09:28 PM »
Storing whether you like it or not, rather you accept it or not--whichyou do not accept it--the man in all three images is the same man.  Are you going to claim that the man to hat man's right, whose raised (waving) arm can clearly be seen in Altgens, and Croft isn't the same man in Croft, too, while you are at it?  In Croft, hat man is holding his hat in his right hand, waving at the president.  So you are just wrong.

If this is the same man explain why the Croft Photo did Not capture Any of the Dark/Wide Hat Band we easily see on the Altgens Photo? The Fact the Croft photo DID capture that same man wearing a Contrasting Dark Belt vs his Lightly Colored pants makes it Obvious that the photo should also then display a Contrasting Dark/Wide Band wrapped around a Lightly colored hat. The Croft Photo does Not display an iota of a Dark/Wide hat band. It is clear the Croft Photo is Not showing the same man we see in the Altgens Photo. The Fact there are multiple controversies already surrounding this same Altgens Photo in addition to this man being frequently Cropped Out of the Photo is no coincidence.   

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #394 on: October 26, 2018, 06:11:29 PM »
The "hat" man is seated on the wall next to a man dressed in dark clothing, whose hand and arm can clearly be seen in Altgens to hat man's right, and there is a woman seated next to the man in dark clothing.  All three are in the same position in Croft and the Towner  and the woman is of course not in the Altgens photo because she is out of frame.

bump

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: October 26, 2018, 06:11:29 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #395 on: October 26, 2018, 06:48:08 PM »
      If this is the same man explain why the Croft Photo did Not capture Any of the Dark/Wide Hat Band we easily see on the Altgens Photo? The Fact the Croft photo DID capture that same man wearing a Contrasting Dark Belt vs his Lightly Colored pants makes it Obvious that the photo should also then display a Contrasting Dark/Wide Band wrapped around a Lightly colored hat. The Croft Photo does Not display an iota of a Dark/Wide hat band. It is clear the Croft Photo is Not showing the same man we see in the Altgens Photo. The Fact there are multiple controversies already surrounding this same Altgens Photo in addition to this man being frequently Cropped Out of the Photo is no coincidence.

You didn't read carefully what I said. In Croft, hat man has hit hat in his right hand, saluting the president.  Can't you see that light colored object in his raised hand above him that is between Croft and the tree?  His hat is not on his head, Storing.  I pointed that out in my last comment.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #396 on: October 26, 2018, 08:34:47 PM »
That's where Robin has her, West of Millican, Walt.

(You must forgotten that Robin reversed the Zap frame in the composite.)

I didn't forget...I never knew that Robin had reversed the Zap frame....   WHY??   Did he reverse the image?

Nobody has shown anything to refute Altgens photo which shows Chaney on his motorcycle ALONGSIDE the Lincoln......
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 08:38:32 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: October 26, 2018, 08:34:47 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #397 on: October 26, 2018, 08:37:23 PM »
  You didn't read carefully what I said. In Croft, hat man has hit hat in his right hand, saluting the president.  Can't you see that light colored object in his raised hand above him that is between Croft and the tree?  His hat is not on his head, Storing.  I pointed that out in my last comment.

Thank you for Confirming that there is No Hat atop the man's head in the Croft photo. There is Something in his (R) hand which is Round/Circular in shape. This shape would be akin to a Drinking Glass, Tall Can, or Stein. I do Not see any trace of anything resembling the Contrasting Wide/DARK Band we see in the Altgens Photo. This consistently Uniform circular shape from its' top all the way down to its' bottom = this being a Solid Object. This is Not the Hat we see in the Altgens Photo.   

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #398 on: October 26, 2018, 08:42:50 PM »
I didn't forget...I never knew that Robin had reversed the Zap frame....   WHY??   Did he reverse the image?

This is Exactly why I continue to urge those that ALTER JFK Assassination Images to place a notation on the Image that they have done so. Whether intentional or accidental, the ALTERING of JFK Assassination Images continues to hinder the solving of this case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #398 on: October 26, 2018, 08:42:50 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #399 on: October 26, 2018, 08:51:28 PM »
The "hat" man is seated on the wall next to a man dressed in dark clothing, whose hand and arm can clearly be seen in Altgens to hat man's right, and there is a woman seated next to the man in dark clothing.  All three are in the same position in Croft and the Towner  and the woman is of course not in the Altgens photo because she is out of frame.

BUMP