Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 83557 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2018, 03:35:25 PM »
Advertisement
Sorry, I based my image evidence on physics seen in the real world whereas you lack the technical expertise to even post the most basic of photos, no wonder you are the biggest laughing stock on this Forum.

JohnM

Stop with the "Wild Kingdom" out takes. They are irrelevant. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2018, 03:35:25 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #361 on: October 24, 2018, 03:38:01 PM »
Man up? Get bent. You're the one making the claims. My only claim is you are talking nonsense again. How's that for manning up.

Your debase "response" Proves my point.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #362 on: October 24, 2018, 03:46:39 PM »
There is no way in hell that YOU can determine how many frames contain within it the aftermath of blood/water/brain/skull from the head shot. Surely not using your own eyesight. What generation copy are you using? What photo analysis equipment are you using? How can you claim that the blood etcetera is only contained in 2 to 3 frames?

You haven't even made an attempt to answer these . Typical M.O. from you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: October 24, 2018, 03:46:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #363 on: October 24, 2018, 05:50:28 PM »
Are you saying that Chaney was faster than the trained agents who were alert to the possibility of an attempt...

How do you explain the fact that all of the spectators who are looking at the President don't have their heads turned as they would if the car was further down Elm street near the steps to the North pergola.  Some of the spectators are facing nearly perpendicular to the street .  They are standing on the sidewalk east of the Stemmons freeway sign ...and it seems to me that their heads should be rotated around to their right.

Notice the posture of the woman who is wearing a coat and a head scarf at the extreme left of the photo.... the car is nearly in front of her.....
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:09:49 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2018, 04:02:12 AM »
How do you explain the fact that all of the spectators who are looking at the President don't have their heads turned as they would if the car was further down Elm street near the steps to the North pergola.  Some of the spectators are facing nearly perpendicular to the street .  They are standing on the sidewalk east of the Stemmons freeway sign ...and it seems to me that their heads should be rotated around to their right.

Notice the posture of the woman who is wearing a coat and a head scarf at the extreme left of the photo.... the car is nearly in front of her.....

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2018, 04:02:12 AM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #365 on: October 25, 2018, 11:08:50 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #366 on: October 25, 2018, 03:45:20 PM »

Does anyone know WHERE the Man in the HIGH Upper Left Hand Corner of the above photo is physically positioned inside Dealey Plaza? This guy is wearing a Hat with a wide black band around it. The gentleman appears to be standing much Higher than the people on the sidewalk beneath him. If you draw a line from the top of his Hat to the right, he appears to be at roughly the same level/height as the alleged Billy Lovelady who is standing at the TOP of the steps leading into the TSBD.  Is this guy possible standing atop something? I know to the Rear of the light pole/hard hat man, there is the Thornton Sign & a Tree. I am Not aware of a man wearing a hat standing in this general area as the JFK Limo passed by. He appears to be standing at too High a level to be on the sidewalk which runs from the shelter to Elm St, or standing somewhere along the Elm St Annex. It is also Strange that he is Completely Alone at this Height in whatever the area of Dealey Plaza he is supposed to be positioned in. His inclusion in this Photo does Not appear to be Natural in MANY respects. This Altgens photo is one of the multitude of JFK Assassination images which are routinely Cropped.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 03:49:57 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: October 25, 2018, 03:45:20 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #367 on: October 25, 2018, 04:54:43 PM »

Robin, could this be the guy in the helmet?

if so it would make your female character wrong.