Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 82584 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #344 on: October 23, 2018, 07:34:32 PM »
Advertisement
It's no coincidence that the loudest critics questioning the authenticity of the Zapruder film, lack even the most basic technical knowledge to indicate their ideas visually heck most of them can't even post an image? What a joke!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: October 23, 2018, 07:34:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #345 on: October 23, 2018, 07:37:41 PM »
Hargis says he parks his motorcycle and simply runs across the road, but if he was forcefully struck wouldn't you at least take a minute to establish if anything was broken or if he had internal damage, or check for bleeding and then later have any injuries photographed but Hargis doesn't seem to be so bothered about testifying about being struck by bullet fragments or skull or whatever?

Mr. STERN - All right, what did you do then? You say you parked your motorcycle?
Mr. HARGIS - Yes, uh-huh----
Mr. STERN - Where?
Mr. HARGIS - It was to the left-hand side of the street from---south side of Elm Street.
Mr. STERN - And then what did you---
Mr. HARGIS - I ran across the street looking over towards the railroad overpass and I remembered seeing people scattering and running and then I looked.

The headshot was captured by 3 amateur filmmakers, in the following capture from Muchmore we can see where Hargis is.

JohnM

Bobby Hargis (motorcycle policeman on the left rear fender of the Presiden- tial limousine), November 23, 1963: ?As the President straightened back up, Mrs. Kennedy turned toward him, and that was when he got hit in the side of the head, spinning it around. I was splattered with blood. Then I felt something hit me.

Mr. HARGIS - I ran across the street looking over towards the railroad overpass and I remembered seeing people scattering and running and then I looked.

Does anybody doubt that Hargis was reacting to what he had just experienced?   His instincts told him the shot had came from the vicinity of the railroad overpass..... and that's where he was looking.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #346 on: October 23, 2018, 07:52:51 PM »
Bobby Hargis (motorcycle policeman on the left rear fender of the Presiden- tial limousine), November 23, 1963: ?As the President straightened back up, Mrs. Kennedy turned toward him, and that was when he got hit in the side of the head, spinning it around. I was splattered with blood. Then I felt something hit me.

Does anybody doubt that Hargis was reacting to what he had just experienced?   His instincts told him the shot had came from the vicinity of the railroad overpass..... and that's where he was looking.

I was splattered with blood.................. Then I felt something hit me.
2 separate actions. First a spatter then something hit him. Sounds like he drove into something that was falling from above him. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: October 23, 2018, 07:52:51 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #347 on: October 23, 2018, 07:57:24 PM »
2 separate actions. First a spatter then something hit him. Sounds like he drove into something that was falling from above him.

2 separate actions

Thumb1:

Excellent observation, let's watch Royell and Walt attempt to slime their way out of this one.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #348 on: October 23, 2018, 08:40:35 PM »
I do not care what Walt said he witnessed Clint Hill say, it doesn't change the fact that the back of the head was not blown off. I have seen recent clips of him describing the hole

Take a look at Hargis in the sprocket hole are of the Z film. He is looking right at the back of Kennedy's head when Kennedy is killed by the fatal bullet. The one time Hargis ever said anything describing the head wound is when he saw "A spray come off the side of the presidents head".  By the time Hill reached the car and got over the back seat, Mrs. Kennedy had her husbands head in her lap, face up. Hill couldn't have possibly seen a hole in the back of the head. Period. Hill is the person who said the president was lying "face up in her lap".  In every picture taken along Stemmons Freeway that shows the limousine, Mrs.Kennedy is bent over her husband whose head is in her lap.

I have seen recent clips of him describing the hole

I believe those clips may be from the very presentation that Clint Hill gave at Concordia College in Moorehead, Mn.   The gesture was NOT indicating an entrance wound....  He was describing the area where he saw the large hole in the back of JFK's head....   and prior to that Mr Hill said that he'd seen a bullet hole in the hairline forward of JFK's right ear.....and he pointed to that with his right index finger just like Malcolm Killduff indicated at the public death announcement at Parkland. (see page 408 Pics of the Paine)  .....And although I believe the extant Z film is a fraud ...I believe some of the frames were published for the public before it was heavily edited.   There is a frame from the original Z film that shows a bit of blood on JFK's right temple and the temple seems to be a bit concave ( dished ) just as would be expected if a bullet stuck that area.   

This frame would have to be a split second before the back of the head erupted.....
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:14:06 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: October 23, 2018, 08:40:35 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #349 on: October 23, 2018, 08:49:54 PM »
I do not care what Walt said he witnessed Clint Hill say, it doesn't change the fact that the back of the head was not blown off. I have seen recent clips of him describing the hole

Take a look at Hargis in the sprocket hole are of the Z film. He is looking right at the back of Kennedy's head when Kennedy is killed by the fatal bullet. The one time Hargis ever said anything describing the head wound is when he saw "A spray come off the side of the presidents head".  By the time Hill reached the car and got over the back seat, Mrs. Kennedy had her husbands head in her lap, face up. Hill couldn't have possibly seen a hole in the back of the head. Period. Hill is the person who said the president was lying "face up in her lap".  In every picture taken along Stemmons Freeway that shows the limousine, Mrs.Kennedy is bent over her husband whose head is in her lap.

I do not care what Walt said he witnessed Clint Hill say, it doesn't change the fact that the back of the head was not blown off. I have seen recent clips of him describing the hole ...... 

No, Mr Hill was NOT describing an entrance wound..... He was describing an exit wound because just moments before he placed his hand at the rear of his head he used that right hand and index finger to point to his right temple  while saying that he had seen a bullet hole in the hairline forward of JFK's right ear.....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #350 on: October 23, 2018, 08:58:28 PM »
Thumb1:

Excellent observation, let's watch Royell and Walt attempt to slime their way out of this one.

JohnM

It is a good observation...I agree...  But we certainly don't know the interval of time between the two events.....Nor do we know for sure that Hargis didn't experience the strike of an object before the blood splattered him.  I'm sure that even you can understand that it was most unexpected and it happened in the blink of an eye.   An event in which it could easily be confused about which happened first....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: October 23, 2018, 08:58:28 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #351 on: October 23, 2018, 10:18:10 PM »

Hargis is riding on the Left Rear of the Limo. JFK's head explodes and he is thrown Back & to his Left, (toward the general direction of Hargis). JFK suffers a large Blow-OUT wound in the Back of his head. Hargis is hit with the Blood, Matter, and a skull fragment(s) from the Blow-OUT wound. The motorcycle officer riding alongside Hargis also was splattered with blood and brain matter. There obviously was a Lot of Blood, Matter, and general debris flying to the left rear of the Limo. ASAIC Kellerman riding in the front seat labeled what he endured as "saw dust".  This mass amount of Blood, Matter, & "Sawdust" yet somehow it completely disappears within Only 2-3 frames of the CURRENT Z Film. Just another example of what we are seeing on the Current Z Film defying logic, hard evidence, & eyewitness testimony.   
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:20:10 PM by Royell Storing »