Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 28552 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #380 on: October 22, 2018, 05:33:54 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not one other person who witnessed the assassination said anything about Connally beating his fist or grabbing his arm. Why?  Because it didn't happen, and Mrs. Kennedy's view of the front of Connally's body was not possible. He was facing away from her, and to his right with his back completely blocking her view, and therefore, she couldn't possibly have seen what his arms or hands were doing, Storing.  This is why law enforcement do not rely on eyewitnesses.  Mrs. Newman said Connally grabbed his stomach. Bill Newman said the president "stood up in his seat".  None of that happened, either.  You are so hell bent on trying(and you fail largely at) to prove that the Zapruder film isn't authentic.  You rely on the flimsiest of the flimsy!

As for Mrs. Kennedy's having said her husband's hand was out...do you honestly believe that she could possibly get every detail correct after what she witnessed within 8 seconds?  Get real!  You've never been traumatized, have you?

The above shows that YOU are the one claiming Jackie was in a some degree of Shock/Trauma. I have Not made that claim. Get a grip on yourself.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #381 on: October 22, 2018, 05:35:02 AM »
"Slander"?  Get real, Storing. Thompson is a public figure. People are allowed to say "That was Thompson's nonsense".  That isn't slander, it is stating a fact!  He is the one who said that the matter struck Hargis with "such force".  It wasn't Hargis who said it! Get over it!   

Secondly, you are the ones trashing Mrs. Kennedy, not I!  You refuse to accept the fact that she was holding her husbands shattered head in her hands all the way to the hospital, and saw the head wound closer than ANYONE before it reached Parkland hospital. But, you won't have it that way.  You want everyone to think that because she was in shock, she couldn't positively be accurate when describing where the hole in the head was, even though she was trying to keep his brain inside his head by hold the "top of his head down".  That is nothing but a slap in Mrs. Kennedy's face by you clowns.

Bump as to erroneous claims.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #381 on: October 22, 2018, 05:35:02 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #382 on: October 22, 2018, 05:20:30 PM »
The question is how could JFK have such a nasty disgorging wound on the top of the head in Zapruder but then be described at Parkland has only having a wound in the back of the head? Was the film altered to show a shot from behind?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #383 on: October 22, 2018, 06:01:19 PM »
The question is how could JFK have such a nasty disgorging wound on the top of the head in Zapruder but then be described at Parkland has only having a wound in the back of the head? Was the film altered to show a shot from behind?

The SCALP on the Top of JKF's head was disrupted upon the Impact of the Exploding bullet. We clearly see autopsy Dr's tugging on this same loose SCALP in alleged JFK autopsy photo(s).  Dr Humes has testified as to his Extending these same lacerations during the autopsy procedure.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #383 on: October 22, 2018, 06:01:19 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #384 on: October 22, 2018, 06:27:48 PM »
Lifton's pre-surgery is real and the horrible gorey wound you see with mascerated brain in the hair did not exist at Parkland...That only occurred after "surgery was obviously done to the head" as seem by Humes...

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #385 on: October 22, 2018, 06:50:20 PM »

Was the film altered to show a shot from behind?

Well ... That IS where the stage prop "Sniper's Nest" had been fabricated..... They definitely couldn't allow us piss ants ( as LBJ referred to us) to see the unaltered film that showed exactly the same thing that witnesses at Parkland reported .....a huge wound in the back of the head, which of course indicated the bullet fired from the front had exited the rear of JFK's head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #385 on: October 22, 2018, 06:50:20 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #386 on: October 22, 2018, 07:36:01 PM »
Lifton's pre-surgery is real and the horrible gorey wound you see with mascerated brain in the hair did not exist at Parkland...That only occurred after "surgery was obviously done to the head" as seem by Humes...

Embalmer Tom Robinson witnessed Dr Humes using a Saw on the head of JFK.  This is where the gaping hole originated from resulting in the matter which then spewed out & was photographed during the autopsy. If a Top of the Head wound resulting in carnage of this degree had been present at Parkland Hospital, it would have been noted by the Parkland Professionals that treated JFK  inside Trauma Room 1. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #387 on: October 22, 2018, 10:28:39 PM »
     The SCALP on the Top of JKF's head was disrupted upon the Impact of the Exploding bullet. We clearly see autopsy Dr's tugging on this same loose SCALP in alleged JFK autopsy photo(s).  Dr Humes has testified as to his Extending these same lacerations during the autopsy procedure.

I don't believe an "exploding" bullet was used....   I doubt that the conspirators were so stupid as to employ something that would have been an obvious piece of equipment of an intelligence agency.   ( unless they thought they could securely tie the patsy to Castro )

I suspect the bullet that shattered against the inside read of JFK's skull was a small caliber mercury filled projectile... ( something hat could be made in any home shop.  )

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #387 on: October 22, 2018, 10:28:39 PM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #388 on: October 22, 2018, 11:13:17 PM »
I watched the Newman's interview that the photos in John Mytons post we're taken from and Newman is pointing to the ENTRANCE wound according to Newman.
I just watched an interview with Dr McClelland and he also pointed to the front area of the head as the ENTRANCE wound then said it travelled to the rear and exited throughout the BACK.
I just watched Paul O'connors interview and he points to the top of the head when describing the cut they make to remove a brain, not where the exit wound was. He has stated before that there was as large wound in the back of the head.
 Dr Carrico placed the wound in the back in other photos contradicting the interview you took his image from.
  Many people point to the front of the head as where they saw blood pouring out which could be an entrance wound or a second round that hit JFK almost simultaneously.
  I think the person in the upper right corner is Gerald Custer who also says there was a massive hole in the back of the head.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 11:27:17 PM by Chris Bristow »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #389 on: October 22, 2018, 11:25:00 PM »
That is a lie, Storing.  Hargis never, ever said anything about being struck with "force" by the "blood, brain and kind of bloody water".  Tink Thompson is responsible for that nonsense.  According to Hargis himself, when testifying at the Garrison trial, and during his testimony, he said he rode into the matter and again, never said anything about being struck with "force"!  You people rely on the stuff created out of thin air by fellow conspiracists!
  Bobby Hargis (motorcycle policeman on the left rear fender of the Presiden- tial limousine), November 23, 1963: ?As the President straightened back up, Mrs. Kennedy turned toward him, and that was when he got hit in the side of the head, spinning it around. I was splattered with blood. Then I felt something hit me. It could have been concrete or something, but I thought at first I might have been hit.? [Daily News report].
 Hargis never used the phrase "Hit with force" but he did say it felt like  concrete and considered that he may have been "hit". Obviously he was hit with enough force to consider the possibility that he had been shot.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 11:28:35 PM by Chris Bristow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #389 on: October 22, 2018, 11:25:00 PM »

Mobile View