Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 82566 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #304 on: October 20, 2018, 01:50:17 AM »
Advertisement
  Which makes absolutely no sense, when he was face up in the car the whole ride there.  And Clint Hill's hand is all over his now. He says it one way during this interview, then changes it and moves it to another location in another and so on.  Totally unreliable.  There was no hole on the back of the head. I don't care where Parkland doctors drew the wound.  They also said they didn't examine the wound on the head, years ago.  The hole was on op of the head and extended into the top rear--somewhat--. The missing skull in the top of the head autopsy photos and one of the uncropped back wound photos show the top of the head missing.  You choose to completely ignore what Mrs. Kennedy said. You completely ignore it!

There was no hole on the back of the head.

Thumb1:

(525) The photographic materials and X-rays were examined visually
by the panel.' This review included both microscopic examination
and viewing relevant photographs in a stereoscope, a special
device that allows pairs of photographs to be viewed in three dimensions.
Because stereoscopy provides an excellent means by which altered
or doctored photographs can be detected, primary reliance was
placed upon this analytical technique.

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol6/pdf/HSCA_Vol6_4B2_Autopsy.pdf

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: October 20, 2018, 01:50:17 AM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #305 on: October 20, 2018, 05:02:26 AM »
Boswell ARRB Medical Testimony

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/medical_testimony/Boswell_2-26-96/html/Boswell_0076b.htm

Boswell states it is his hand seen in the autopsy photo's "pulling the scalp forward"

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 05:37:25 AM by Robin Unger »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #306 on: October 20, 2018, 05:43:00 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: October 20, 2018, 05:43:00 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #307 on: October 20, 2018, 05:57:32 AM »
Boswell ARRB Medical Testimony

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/medical_testimony/Boswell_2-26-96/html/Boswell_0076b.htm

Boswell states it is his hand seen in the autopsy photo's "pulling the scalp forward"

The above describes what Jackie had "hold" of inside the Limo. It was JFK SCALP Not Skull Bone. Humes admitted to using a scalpel to further extend this scalp wound during the autopsy.

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #308 on: October 20, 2018, 08:39:32 AM »
Warren Commission Suppressed Jackie's
Testimony On JFK's Head Wound

Court Reporter's Tape Shows
Additional Description Withheld

http://jfklancer.com/LNE/jbkwc.html

Dallas, TX -- August 5, 2001 -- JFK Lancer, an historical research firm reports that the Court Reporter's tape shows Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony before the Warren Commission had additional descriptions which were withheld.

Mrs. Kennedy testified in a short private session held at her home in Washington, D.C., with Chief Justice Earl Warren, Commission General Council J. Lee Rankin, Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and a court reporter in attendance. Testimony of witnesses before the Warren Commission was made public in the fall of 1964. Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony was also released containing her description of her husbands wounds which read :

"And just as I turned and looked at him, I could see a piece of his skull and I remember it was flesh colored. I remember thinking he just looked as if he had a slight headache. And I just remember seeing that. No blood or anything."

But a second section in which she described the wounds she saw carried only the notation: (Reference to Wounds Deleted).

Although very few Americans actually read those transcripts, historians and researchers who did read them were outraged, and waged a legal battle to have the omitted testimony released. In the early 1970s, a court decision required the United States Government to disclose to the public the contents of the still classified section of Mrs. Kennedy's 1964 Warren Commission testimony. Her previously withheld statement read:

" I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

Releasing this previously withheld section gave researchers what was assumed to be Mrs. Kennedy's complete description of the President's head wounds. Researchers took for granted that the hand-typed transcript page released by the National Archives from the official records of the Warren Commission ended the matter.

However, new analysis reveals that the original court tape actually reads:

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 08:42:52 AM by Robin Unger »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: October 20, 2018, 08:39:32 AM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #309 on: October 20, 2018, 08:52:07 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #310 on: October 20, 2018, 02:04:21 PM »

Hmmm...I wonder if Jackie was remembering accurately when she said....
"There was this noise like that; I thought was a backfire. Then I next saw Connally grabbing his arms and saying no no no with his fist beating -- then Jack turned and I turned ----  then Jack turned and I turned -- all I remember was a gray blue up ahead ; then Jack turned back so neatly ; his last expression was so neat; he had his hand out , I could see a piece of his skull coming off it was flesh colored not white---he was holding out his hand ---and I can see  this perfectly clean piece piece detaching itself from his head. Then he slumped in my lap."

What she describes had to have happened in a fraction of a second.... and yet she remembers it as though it took much longer....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: October 20, 2018, 02:04:21 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #311 on: October 20, 2018, 04:04:45 PM »

What Jackie is Specifically describing with regard to the Physical/Verbal Actions of JFK & Gov Connally, (JFK = "arm out", Connally = " grabbing his arms, fist beating saying No No No", appears No Where at Any Time on the CURRENT Zapruder Film.  These physical actions being absent from the Z Film is right in line with there also being no JFK Limo Stop on the CURRENT Z Film which many eyewitnesses claim to have seen.