Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 28990 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #320 on: October 19, 2018, 04:52:45 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe the thumb print on the Moorman photo was put there deliberately to  hide what is on the trunk of the limo.

I think you're right, Ray....  Someone has probably researched the Moorman photo and found the identity of the person who put the thumb print on the photo.....  Do you know who?

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2018, 05:15:28 PM »
I believe the thumb print on the Moorman photo was put there deliberately to  hide what is on the trunk of the limo.

Absolutely ludicrous statement.  There are prints of the photo that are available WITHOUT the thumb print!  Look it up!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #321 on: October 19, 2018, 05:15:28 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #322 on: October 19, 2018, 05:22:03 PM »
Absolutely ludicrous statement.  There are prints of the photo that are available WITHOUT the thumb print!  Look it up!

Once that Photo was tainted by U.S. Law Enforcement, Nobody knows with confidence what they are looking at. "Is It Real Or Is It Memorex?". The Moorman Photo Well has been poisoned.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #323 on: October 19, 2018, 05:42:37 PM »
The wound in the photos at the back of the head. JFK is leaning forward. And none of the doctors at Parkland  saw any  wound at the top of the head. Strange that.

The top of his head is shown flying through the air in three films, Zapruder, Nix and Muchmore, which all show the same thing. Mrs. Kennedy told Theodore White that she was trying to hold the top of his head down to keep the brain inside the head. The autopsy photos also show the top of the head blasted off. Chuck Brehm also said that he saw the top of his head fly off.   "Strange that"!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #323 on: October 19, 2018, 05:42:37 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #324 on: October 19, 2018, 05:44:10 PM »
   Once that Photo was tainted by U.S. Law Enforcement, Nobody knows with confidence what they are looking at. "Is It Real Or Is It Memorex?". The Moorman Photo Well has been poisoned.

Storing, do the research!  MARY MOORMAN SAW THE PICTURE AFTER SHE PULLED THE THING OUT OF HER CAMERA!  NOTHING and I mean NOTHING was altered according to her!   Get off that damn soapbox and stop spreading manure!

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2018, 05:46:41 PM »
I simply cannot see any damage to JFK's head in the Moorman photo.....And I don't believe the Moorman photo was taken at Z 315, because Patrolman Billy Martin's left hand is seen in the Moorman photo ...And he's not even visible in Z 315.

Ome frame after Moorman and we see Martin in  Z-316
he is in the same position as he was one frame earlier. at Z-315

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2018, 05:46:41 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2018, 05:48:06 PM »
Storing, do the research!  MARY MOORMAN SAW THE PICTURE AFTER SHE PULLED THE THING OUT OF HER CAMERA!  NOTHING and I mean NOTHING was altered according to her!   Get off that damn soapbox and stop spreading manure!

If we work backwards we know the rear occipital wound was photographically covered-up in the autopsy photos...So what else was covered-up?

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2018, 06:17:00 PM »
If we work backwards we know the rear occipital wound was photographically covered-up in the autopsy photos...So what else was covered-up?

Speak for yourself, Brian.  I don't need to "work backwards".  There was no occipital bone removed during the shooting. Period.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2018, 06:17:00 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2018, 06:19:37 PM »
Speak for yourself, Brian.  I don't need to "work backwards".  There was no occipital bone removed during the shooting. Period.

Well, except for the large occipital plug of hair, scalp, skull, and brain that Clint Hill saw up close in the rear seat and looked in to the large void cavity it left in the back of JFK's head in the back seat of the limo while he hunkered over him...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 06:21:23 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2018, 06:21:40 PM »
Well, except for the large occipital plug of hair, scalp, skull, and brain that Clint Hill saw up close in the rear seat and looked into the large void cavity it left in the back of JFK's head in the back seat of the limo while he hunkered over him...

Rubbish.  MRs,. Kennedy had the closest view of what was missing from his head.  She told Theodore White that she was trying to hold the TOP of his head down, trying to keep his brain in his head. Read the interview.  Clearly, the large defect was in the top, not the rear or side of the head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2018, 06:21:40 PM »

Mobile View