Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 82640 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2018, 03:48:05 PM »
Advertisement
Rubbish in the extreme.   That much of the top of the head wasn't blown off, which is is a known fact. Not even the doctors, whom you conspiracy buffs constantly use as proof of a frontal shot, saw what Wilson claims he sees in the Moorman photograph.

Agree. The More people play around with legit JFK assassination images, (Mytton included), the more these Images get Distorted. You add the Conjecture which is Always attached to them = JFK Urban Legend seedlings.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2018, 03:48:05 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2018, 03:55:48 PM »
Rubbish in the extreme.   That much of the top of the head wasn't blown off, which is is a known fact. Not even the doctors, whom you conspiracy buffs constantly use as proof of a frontal shot, saw what Wilson claims he sees in the Moorman photograph.

The wound in the photos at the back of the head. JFK is leaning forward. And none of the doctors at Parkland  saw any  wound at the top of the head. Strange that.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2018, 03:59:37 PM »
    Agree. The More people play around with legit JFK assassination images, (Mytton included), the more these Images get Distorted. You add the Conjecture which is Always attached to them = JFK Urban Legend seedlings.

I simply cannot see any damage to JFK's head in the Moorman photo.....And I don't believe the Moorman photo was taken at Z 315, because Patrolman Billy Martin's left hand is seen in the Moorman photo ...And he's not even visible in Z 315.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2018, 03:59:37 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2018, 04:13:25 PM »
I believe the thumb print on the Moorman photo was put there deliberately to  hide what is on the trunk of the limo.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2018, 04:52:45 PM »
I believe the thumb print on the Moorman photo was put there deliberately to  hide what is on the trunk of the limo.

I think you're right, Ray....  Someone has probably researched the Moorman photo and found the identity of the person who put the thumb print on the photo.....  Do you know who?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2018, 04:52:45 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2018, 05:15:28 PM »

Absolutely ludicrous statement.  There are prints of the photo that are available WITHOUT the thumb print!  Look it up!

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2018, 05:22:03 PM »
Absolutely ludicrous statement.  There are prints of the photo that are available WITHOUT the thumb print!  Look it up!

Once that Photo was tainted by U.S. Law Enforcement, Nobody knows with confidence what they are looking at. "Is It Real Or Is It Memorex?". The Moorman Photo Well has been poisoned.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2018, 05:22:03 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #287 on: October 19, 2018, 05:42:37 PM »
The wound in the photos at the back of the head. JFK is leaning forward. And none of the doctors at Parkland  saw any  wound at the top of the head. Strange that.

The top of his head is shown flying through the air in three films, Zapruder, Nix and Muchmore, which all show the same thing. Mrs. Kennedy told Theodore White that she was trying to hold the top of his head down to keep the brain inside the head. The autopsy photos also show the top of the head blasted off. Chuck Brehm also said that he saw the top of his head fly off.   "Strange that"!