Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 82580 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2018, 06:38:22 PM »
Advertisement
      You are continuing to confuse Z-233 which I Specifically reference vs Z-255. Take a Deep Breath, Focus, and then Proceed. You are all over the place

He's desperate Royell.....   And that causes his confusion.    He seems to think that simply because we both recognize that there was a conspiracy behind the coup d e'tat that we are bound to agree on every point...... And when you think about that...it's absurd. We've reached our conclusion by separate paths,  so we differ on things we've learned along the way......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2018, 06:38:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2018, 06:55:31 PM »
Quote from: Robin Unger on October 10, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

To my eyes the reflection in frame Z-234 appears to show a portion of Chaney's front tire and white tire fender, also the left side "red" flashing light, indicating how far back he was in relation to the Limo.

You have a short memory walt, you are the one who is dreaming  ::)
i told you that you were just making this stuff up as you go.

This was your post from page 13 of this thread

This is the frame you were refering too Walt , Z-234

Actually ...Being completely candid ....I never noticed that the discussion was NOT about frame 255.....  So I commented about Chaney's position at Frame 255.....  The bottom line for me is.... The Z film is a fake.....so it can't be used to support any point except if the point is that the film doesn't match what witnesses saw and recorded with their cameras.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2018, 07:26:24 PM »
Do the Math Storing

Zapruder camera speed 18.3Fps

Moving down Elm st from the Z-233 Chaney position to the Z-255 Chaney position

Thats a difference of just (22) Zapruder frames
a fraction over 1-second in time

If you are going to quote me, (which is a Wise thing for You to do), get it right. I specifically said Z-233.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:10:50 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2018, 07:26:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2018, 08:43:12 PM »
     You are correct in highlighting a possible JFK Limo STOP as being a Serious Problem. The CURRENT Z Film has the action going down in roughly 6 Seconds. Therefore, everybody/everything has to fit within this 6 second time frame. This time frame even extends to Wiegman. The JFK Limo is allegedly pictured going under the Triple Underpass during Wiegman's filming. Therefore, Wiegman is credited for being on-the-ground and moving around 3 seconds Prior to the Kill Shot being fired. This Contrivance is another JFK Assassination Urban Legend which has been repeated over-and-over until it is now accepted as fact. The Z Film being under lock-n-key up for its' initial 12 years of existence & the Original Nix Film being MIA is No Co-Inkydink.

The Z Film being under lock-n-key up for its' initial 12 years of existence & the Original Nix Film being MIA is No Co-Inkydink.

You are sooooo right!.....

But...How long did they work on creating the extant Z film before they decided to lock it away??   Did someone purloin a copy before they finished  their dirty work,  and they were forced to leave it as it is today....   

I'm sure that there were honest men who were employed by the various agencies who KNEW with absolute certainty that there was a massive cover up being perpetrated, but they were helpless because they simply could not stand up to the power behind the cou d e'tat.   

But they ( an honest FBI agent) might have obtained a copy of some of the frames of the the Z film that was being "worked on" and When Hoover became aware that they would never be able to display their Z film he simply ordered it to be put in his vault.....
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 08:45:34 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2018, 09:15:48 PM »
Z-242 Frame over Altgens 6  shows the position of the red flashing light seen in the Zapruder frame in relation to the red flashing light seen on Chaney's motorcycle

Really??   Let's see if you can solve a simple logic problem and do simple arithmetic ....   Camera snapping 16 images per second .....  How could a camera record a flashing light in one frame ?....

Maybe i need to dumb this down for you Walt.

when i say "red flashing light" i am refering to the lights function, it's what they do, they flash off and on

Watch the Hughes and Muchmore film taken at the corner of Main and Houston.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2018, 09:15:48 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #253 on: October 17, 2018, 09:27:21 PM »

Maybe i need to dumb this down for you Walt.

when i say "red flashing light" i am refering to the lights function, it's what they do, they flash off and on

Watch the Hughes and Muchmore film taken at the corner of Main and Houston.

To my eyes the reflection in frame Z-234 appears to show a portion of Chaney's front tire and white tire fender, also the left side "red" flashing light, indicating how far back he was in relation to the Limo.

Hmmmm....  Me thinks you prevaricate....

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2018, 10:05:14 PM »
The Z Film being under lock-n-key up for its' initial 12 years of existence & the Original Nix Film being MIA is No Co-Inkydink.

You are sooooo right!.....

But...How long did they work on creating the extant Z film before they decided to lock it away??   Did someone purloin a copy before they finished  their dirty work,  and they were forced to leave it as it is today....   

I'm sure that there were honest men who were employed by the various agencies who KNEW with absolute certainty that there was a massive cover up being perpetrated, but they were helpless because they simply could not stand up to the power behind the cou d e'tat.   

But they ( an honest FBI agent) might have obtained a copy of some of the frames of the the Z film that was being "worked on" and When Hoover became aware that they would never be able to display their Z film he simply ordered it to be put in his vault.....

Well, if you have something that is Securely under Lock-N-Key, what's the hurry? This could even be regarded as a "work in progress". As technology advances, so too then the work project advances. This destroys the argument that 1963 technology limited what could be done to the Z Film.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2018, 10:05:14 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #255 on: October 17, 2018, 10:32:55 PM »
I could care less WHO thinks they can identify a person in that ink blot of a reflection.....  Douglas Jackson was riding outboard ( to the right ) of James Chaney......  The reflection could be Jackson's.   We simply don't know anything for a fact ...EXCEPT ...Chaney was beside the Lincoln when JFK was reacting to being shot.....

Willis 5
Zapruder frame Z-202

Are you serious Walt  :D  Look at where Jackson is at frame Z-202
Frame Z-233 is just (31) frames away ( That is less than 2-seconds )

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 10:39:56 PM by Robin Unger »