Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 83528 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2018, 04:54:20 PM »
Advertisement
Here he comes the forum lurker, right on time to pedal his spam.

Your just a useless troll who is bitter and twisted because you don't have the skills to do what i do.

Robin....I've always thought you were one of the better members who could post and exchange ideas without  resorting to insults. and I respected you for that.    I admire your skills and applaud your research ......  try to stay outta the gutter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2018, 04:54:20 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2018, 05:39:35 PM »
Easy for you to say Walt.

I try to help you and get spammed by Storing for doing so.

If he is your mate, you need to get better friends.

You don't know me Walt, when i am attacked i always take off the gloves.

There have been times when Royell has attacked me too.....So what.    That's his option .....

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2018, 10:01:10 PM »
Brian, in 232 we can see the trunk area and Chaney is not there. He has to be farther back as the reflection in the limo indicates. I cannot find any antenna other than of Hargis and Martin. There is something above the Stemmons but it is glare of the windshield of the SS follow up Cadillac.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2018, 10:01:10 PM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2018, 10:23:18 PM »
Chaney enters a few frames after the start of the Elm St. sequence. It is a blurry mess but you can trace Chaney backwards to find him at the start. Here is a short video I did on a related issue and shows Chaney entering and tracks him for a few frames. The copy of the video does not have any text or audio with it, it is not public.  It can be confusing because there is a stationary image on Newman's blouse that looks just like the image of Chaney's head/helmet and Chaney rides right into it and merges with it. A strange anomaly for sure, but if you track Chaney, and then Jackson a few frames later, you find the image on Newman's blouse is neither of them.

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2018, 10:40:34 PM »
To address Roy's original point I have a simple thought experiment. First, I think because we can see the surface of the hood it means that Altgens camera was slightly above the hood level looking down to it. If that is true then Altgens line of side was downward. It will of course continue on a straight line so when it passes the limo it has to continue downward. That means we would see more and more of the headlight as it moves farther from the limo, not less of it.
If you look over the hood at the people behind Chaney you can see that we see them all the way down below the knee. Actually if you look at the women right in from of the limo you can see the hood lines up with their shin. Add 6 inches for the curb and it still only aligns  with their thighs. Those thighs are not higher than the hood unless they are maybe 9 feet tall. That is proof the line of sight goes downward and reveals more of the headlight not less.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 10:46:18 PM by Chris Bristow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2018, 10:40:34 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #173 on: October 14, 2018, 12:51:37 AM »
Paul

You do realize that you have just "CONFIRMED" what i have been saying .

you have the tip of Chaneys front tire and the tip of the queen marys front tire in line across Elm st.  :)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 12:55:02 AM by Robin Unger »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #174 on: October 14, 2018, 01:35:38 AM »
Paul,
No, that would not include the door-handles according to the schematic.
Even though JFK was somewhat of a moving obstacle within the limo, he was the mark used (WC manipulated of course) for plotting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: October 14, 2018, 01:35:38 AM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2018, 02:17:13 AM »