Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 83383 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2018, 03:55:45 PM »
Advertisement

When going through whatever "calculations" you guys might be making, remember the WC Testimony of Ike Altgens and his Challenging the WC placement of his physical position on the South side of Elm ST.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2018, 03:55:45 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2018, 04:09:43 PM »

When going through whatever "calculations" you guys might be making, remember the WC Testimony of Ike Altgens and his Challenging the WC placement of his physical position on the South side of Elm ST.

Royell....  If we could get a good copy of Robert West's plat of Dealey plaza posted, it's very simple to show that Chaney was alongside the Lincoln when Altgen's snapped the shutter.

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2018, 09:45:25 PM »
Walt I really don't get your complaint. Is it just those few lines and boxes I drew that it is too crammed with info that you can't use it? There should be nothing that prevents you from plotting Altgens position. Anyway If you are going to prove Chaney was next to the limo I will give an honest look at your proof.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2018, 09:45:25 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2018, 10:12:48 PM »
           "Next to the Limo" takes in a Lot of territory. I would quibble with those that are claiming that Officer Chaney was Back alongside the Queen Mary. To me, that is too Far back even though the JFK Limo and the Queen Mary were fairly close together. Though the clarity is wanting, close scrutiny of the Martin Film will give you a rough idea as to the position of Chaney as the JFK Limo turned onto Elm and passed by the wall that wrapped around/capped the water pool on the corner of Houston/Elm St.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 10:14:36 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2018, 11:11:47 PM »
Walt I really don't get your complaint. Is it just those few lines and boxes I drew that it is too crammed with info that you can't use it? There should be nothing that prevents you from plotting Altgens position. Anyway If you are going to prove Chaney was next to the limo I will give an honest look at your proof.

Complaint??....  I'm in no position to complain....  I appreciate your attempt, and thank you for your efforts to provide Robert West's plat but...... It is a confused jumble of information.   

Chis Davidson provided a portion of the plat I'd like to see posted....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2018, 11:11:47 PM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2018, 11:21:00 PM »
Ok, I see your point. Regarding Alt 6, what frame of the Z film do you believe it aligns with? I ask because I am trying to understand the logic of the argument that Chaney was next to the limo not at the rear bumper.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2018, 12:06:19 AM »
Ok, I see your point. Regarding Alt 6, what frame of the Z film do you believe it aligns with? I ask because I am trying to understand the logic of the argument that Chaney was next to the limo not at the rear bumper.

"Regarding Alt 6, what frame of the Z film do you believe it aligns with?"

Wow, Chris!!.....  I haven't tried to determine where in the extant Z film the Cheney photo might fit..... The information provided by Chaney's photo tells us it obviously was taken several seconds after JFK was struck.  ( How long does it take for a person to realize that a shooting has occurred?   )   JFK has reacted to being hit, and Chaney is obviously alarmed , and Connally also has had enough time to react....  Jackie has had enough time to place her hand on JFK's left arm......

I'd guess that at around ten seconds has elapsed from the moment of impact of the first shot....And I'm sure you realize that the "experts" (liars) have told us that the entire shooting happened in six seconds.  It's obvious that shots two and three have not yet been fired ...... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2018, 12:06:19 AM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2018, 12:07:33 AM »
It doesn't matter what Z frame we think Altgen's 6 aligns with.

What matters is understanding what was manipulated and how, by the WC, to make us believe it should align with Z255.

Here's some help: