Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 82561 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2018, 09:06:40 PM »
Advertisement
Don't you believe perspective should be taken into account?

Sure. But when you get into moving numerous people around by numerous Feet and also in various directions on the compass = Nope. Plus, these same people then want to then swear there is absolutely No distortion what-so-ever at any point on the Z Film which they absolutely swear by. They can Not have it Every which way but loose.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2018, 09:06:40 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2018, 09:11:16 PM »
For a start the WC initial draft said that the wound was slightly above the shoulder....

And Ford simply altered the language to more accurately reflect the actual Autopsy report.

JohnM

Stop with the WC flim flam. The autopsy face sheet and the autopsy photo(s) match up. They were both done well before the WC crafted their LN/SBT Malarkey and then needing to relocate the position of the JFK BACK Wound.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:16:21 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2018, 09:14:08 PM »
      Sure. But when you get into moving numerous people around by numerous Feet and also in various directions on the compass = Nope. Plus, these same people then want to then swear there is absolutely No distortion what-so-ever at any point on the Z Film which they absolutely swear by. They can Not have it Every which way but loose.

Okay, fair enough. I think each image needs to be judged individually since the conditions will very in each case. This opens up accusations of cherry picking and making things fit what you want to see of course, and this seems to be the case regardless of which 'side' is commenting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2018, 09:14:08 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2018, 09:14:15 PM »
Don't you believe perspective should be taken into account?

One thing to know about Storing is that never once has he ever proven any of his image alteration fantasies. And ironically he relies on the same imagery to prove the identities of various people within these images, go figure!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2018, 09:22:37 PM »
    The autopsy face sheet and the autopsy photo(s) match up.

Yes they do, so what's your point?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2018, 09:22:37 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2018, 09:33:55 PM »
For a start the WC initial draft said that the wound was slightly above the shoulder....

And Ford simply altered the language to more accurately reflect the actual Autopsy report.

JohnM

As we see on the autopsy face sheet and the autopsy photo, the wound is Not in the, "base of the right side of the Neck"

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2018, 10:20:50 PM »
      As we see on the autopsy face sheet and the autopsy photo, the wound is Not in the, "base of the right side of the Neck"

The injuries as seen in the autopsy photos can be joined and calculated to go on to Connally's elliptical wound in the front and back to Oswald's sniper's nest in the rear.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2018, 10:20:50 PM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2018, 10:25:06 PM »
If I would have questioned the West map at first it would have save  me some hassle. The marker is correct in other maps but i found on overhead photo taken within a month or so and it proved the West map wrong.
I believe Altgens was standing 6 feet into the street as the West map shows and multiple lines of sight confirm.
  As far as I can see you are right about the 3rd window and it seems to jive with what  I measured? You said he was at the curb, did you mean exactly or was he in the street according to your measurements?