Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 82596 times)

Offline Mark Ulrik

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2018, 03:46:12 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Mark...The Lincoln was / is.....21 ' 2 " long   by  6' 3" wide....

Based on this known dimension of 6' 3" .....Elm street would be about 38 feet wide ....IOW the street is wide enough for  SIX Lincolns side by side.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2018, 03:46:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2018, 04:07:25 PM »

I was mistaken....and in error .....The SE corner of the TSBD is not behind Chaney's helmet.....

How did you establish the angle for the red line, from the right front corner of the Lincoln to the point on the north curb of Elm street?

Using the photo and shadow of the right side of the Lincoln as base .......the red line is at about 162 110 degrees , but on your drawing the red line is at about 110 162 degrees in reference to the side of the Lincoln.   
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 08:47:26 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2018, 05:01:12 PM »
The SE corner of the TSBD can be seen behind Chaney's helmet, so It's not difficult to establish his position on Elm Street.

Really? Clean your glasses.

Sorry...My mistake.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2018, 05:01:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2018, 09:08:23 PM »
I was mistaken....and in error .....The SE corner of the TSBD is not behind Chaney's helmet.....

How did you establish the angle for the red line, from the right front corner of the Lincoln to the point on the north curb of Elm street?

Using the photo and shadow of the right side of the Lincoln as base .......the red line is at about 162 110 degrees , but on your drawing the red line is at about 110 162 degrees in reference to the side of the Lincoln.   

HI Paul  - Altgens 6 (A6) is supposed to be taken at z frame 255  -So the question is:
Is Officer Chaney along side the presidential limo in Altgens 6? - and is A6 actually taken around z255?

Here he is in Altgens 6 (motorcycle Officer Chaney all the way left)

I cut this piece of A6 out so you can see the small piece of Chaney's shadow just to the left of the limo and the lane markers to the right.

Zframe 255 does not show Chaney at all

You are correct Mike....   Which is stark evidence that the Z film is a fraud.....

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2018, 10:33:51 PM »

Its the same old alterationist garbage, in order for them to prove alteration to Zapruder frame Z-255 they need to say that Chaney was riding NEXT to kennedy.

That way they can say, now look at frame Z-255 where is Chaney, he isn't there, so this is proof positive that the Z-Film has been altered.  ::)
It's the alterationists that are "Not all there" Robin.
Here's one of them who escaped and joined this Forum. Confidentiality forbids me from revealing the member's identity.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2018, 10:33:51 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2018, 11:36:04 PM »

Its the same old alterationist garbage, in order for them to prove alteration to Zapruder frame Z-255 they need to say that Chaney was riding NEXT to kennedy.

That way they can say, now look at frame Z-255 where is Chaney, he isn't there, so this is proof positive that the Z-Film has been altered.  ::)

Robin, You could not be more wrong... at least in my case....  I don't really give a damn what the evidence shows....I'm merely interested in the truth, and the Altgens photo does not lie....  Chaney was right there alongside the Lincoln when Altgens snapped the photo.   Others can make of that fact what they may.....   

I,... like many other students of this case are sick and tired of the lies and those with ulterior motives for twisting the truth.   

I'm extremely insulted by those who tell my my God given eyes and brain are deceiving me.....  Mark Ulrik posted an excellent copy of Altgens photo and that photo is solid proof that Chaney was alongside the Lincoln when Altgens snapped the shutter.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2018, 12:46:49 AM »
HI Paul  - Altgens 6 (A6) is supposed to be taken at z frame 255  -So the question is:
Is Officer Chaney along side the presidential limo in Altgens 6? - and is A6 actually taken around z255?

Here he is in Altgens 6 (motorcycle Officer Chaney all the way left)

I cut this piece of A6 out so you can see the small piece of Chaney's shadow just to the left of the limo and the lane markers to the right.

Zframe 255 does not show Chaney at all

You are correct Mike....   Which is stark evidence that the Z film is a fraud.....

In the following gif the right hand bike has been composited without resizing or any rotation over the front of the two other bikes, look at the how the shadow position changes as each bike moves more towards our left, why? And then explain why you think it's a good idea to compare shadows at different points across the width of the road?

Which is stark evidence that the Z film is a fraud.....

The next week in LIFE magazine besides the actual head shot they printed a number of frames of the most important events from the Zapruder film, which when inserted back into the actual film shows a perfect match so taking into account arranging, printing, distribution and etc, these guys only had a few days to alter the film. Is it possible to alter 100's of Zapruder frames in a few days?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2018, 12:46:49 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2018, 01:11:28 AM »
As your own words in the post above show, you are clearly an Alterationist who is trying to prove the the Z-film is a fraud.

So i stand by my original comments.

That way they can say, now look at frame Z-255 where is Chaney, he isn't there, so this is proof positive that the Z-Film has been altered.

As your own words in the post above show, you are clearly an Alterationist who is trying to prove the the Z-film is a fraud.

That's NOT the primary motive....My primary motive is uncovering the truth....   I believe the Entire story of the Murder is a damned lie.... And the authorities lied to us and covered up the truth.  I believe the Z film is a fake....But that's just one of the lies they dumped on us......