Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 81893 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #440 on: October 30, 2018, 12:55:48 PM »
Advertisement
     This is the type of rebuttal you get when the Old Guard has absolutely no evidence based refutation. Name calling and denigration with the intention of starting a food fight rather than addressing the issue at hand. The Photos are what they are. Proof that we are seeing 2 different individuals.

Correction.  That was the type of response you get when I know that someone is a full fledged  clown, trying to palm off little fantasy-land conspiracy theories that make absolutely no sense.  You are nothing but a clown, Storing. I'm not trying to "start a fight", I am calling it what it is and you what you are, based upon the things you post in this forum.  You can believe what you say is "proof" until the world ends, but at the end of the day, all you are doing is saying it over and over and over, which means nothing and proves nothing but that you are a clown. 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 01:01:24 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #440 on: October 30, 2018, 12:55:48 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #441 on: October 30, 2018, 02:43:56 PM »
Correction.  That was the type of response you get when I know that someone is a full fledged  clown, trying to palm off little fantasy-land conspiracy theories that make absolutely no sense.  You are nothing but a clown, Storing. I'm not trying to "start a fight", I am calling it what it is and you what you are, based upon the things you post in this forum.  You can believe what you say is "proof" until the world ends, but at the end of the day, all you are doing is saying it over and over and over, which means nothing and proves nothing but that you are a clown.

The Evidence: (1) Croft Photo of a man Not wearing a hat and there being No Hat pictured anywhere within his possession. (2) Altgens Photo of a man wearing a Lightly Colored Hat with a Contrasting Wide/Dark Band. This is Evidence which Proves these are 2 Different Men. Your "evidence" consists of Only conjecture, speculation, and supposition with the usual defamatory rhetoric tossed in to muddle the issue. You're better than this. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #442 on: October 31, 2018, 11:47:25 PM »
   The Evidence: (1) Croft Photo of a man Not wearing a hat and there being No Hat pictured anywhere within his possession. (2) Altgens Photo of a man wearing a Lightly Colored Hat with a Contrasting Wide/Dark Band. This is Evidence which Proves these are 2 Different Men. Your "evidence" consists of Only conjecture, speculation, and supposition with the usual defamatory rhetoric tossed in to muddle the issue. You're better than this.

You're better than this.

That's my feeling about several of the posters who have responded to this thread....I've always respected Robin as being one of the more open minded members of this forum.....  So I'm disappointed to see him wallowing in  the gutter...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #442 on: October 31, 2018, 11:47:25 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #443 on: November 01, 2018, 09:36:21 PM »
You're better than this.

That's my feeling about several of the posters who have responded to this thread....I've always respected Robin as being one of the more open minded members of this forum.....  So I'm disappointed to see him wallowing in  the gutter...

He's open minded until the Old Guard leans on him. Then he Immediately does a 180. This has happened several times over on the Film side of the forum.  Some people simply do Not have what it takes to stand their ground. This is why Trump irks a lot of people. On a daily basis he displays what they lack but desperately wish they had.